Chapter 2

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

"You know, I didn't think it was possible for Mr. Dennis to get any weirder." Allyson said sitting across from me.

We normally sit at a table alone. We are the outcasts of the school. You know we get picked on for nothing. But we have gotten used to it. And people here don't even know that Jongin and I are related! I want it to stay that way to. Of course Allyson knows it, but nobody else.  I can't ruin his reputation. It wouldn't be good for him. You know him being popular and all. I don't want anything to happen to him.

"I know! But, knowing him, it's bound to happen." I sighed.

Our math teacher is way to, how do you say? Lethal? Not in the bad way... But he is just kind of... Way to energetic. He sometimes comes into the class by yelling and drinking Pepsi and whatever else there is. I remember when he came in once with a green shirt, red tie and stripped pants. He has a horrible fashion sense. He also has wacky glasses! They have lightening on them on one side, and on the other side its fire! And its the kind that flip and have something different on the back! I wonder what happened to him when he was a kid.

"Anyway, what's knew?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. I see she is trying again." Allyson nodded in the direction she wanted me to look.

It was one of the popular girls in school trying to get my brother. I honestly could throw up! I hate seeing it! I hate it so much that I could just cut out my eyes and bleed to death. And it's obvious he likes the attention! I think that my brother could be a little less nice to her and push her away! But no. He just has to let s walk all over him.. My parents would be ashamed of him. And I don't say anything because if I get him angry he is sure to never let me see earth again.

"I don't think he even likes her" Allyson said.

"Yeah? Then why is he letting her do that, hmm?" I asked.

"He is popular. So is she. It isn't uncommon for those people to do that stuff." 

"Yeah, but if you haven't noticed, THAT'S MY BROTHER!" I yelled, but not to yelled.

"Okay, okay! I know you hate it and everything, but you have t deal with it. Maybe if your just THAT unlucky she is going to over at your house and stuff" Allyson said.

I frowned. That was the worst thing that crossed my mind today! I can't live with that horror! In fact if one of those s showed up at my house I would probably kill her! They have no respect for anyone else but them! They speak before they think, and wear the uniform skirts way to high up. The shirts are ed and they really like flashing all of the guys.. Even the teachers! I don't even know if they are good in school. Probably not, but they just convince the teachers to give them higher grades. I have no idea how peoples' vomit hasn't covered the walls. I am just that disgusted by them.

"Just forget it ___. It's not worth the rage and anger. You can't change it." I heard her say softly.

"Whatever. Lets just try to eat without letting those 'Things' cross our minds." I said.

"Fine with me."