Chapter 14

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

HI!

So I am really sorry! I will try to update more! I mean it!

~Tara

                                                                                                                                                                                  

It was that time again. School time. And I didn't want to go. I never got anything good from that place. I never did anything. And in all honesty just going there made my day bad. Why couldn't I be homeschooled?  I had to put up with rude remarks, cruel names and that was something nobody wanted. I don't want either. I was weak, not them. If you are wondering wjere this all came from, well, lets just say that I have been reading to many werewolf stories on wattpad. I wished that I could be like them. Strong, beautiful, smart, funny, spontanious and so brave. I wasn't like them. I wasn't beautiful and I was strong. But, maybe I could be like them! Hmmm, yeah! I want to be like them! But, that would mean I have to change my look. Oh I have an idea! I will ditch school, call my cousin and have him bring me to the mall! Perfect. Hehehe~ Now I just have to fake sick and wait for mom to go! But, Jogin... Ehh, I will be fine! Him too!

"___! Come on!" My mom came into my room.

"Mom, I don't feel *cough* good." My cough sounded real! Haha.

"Ohh, thats to bad." She frowned.

"My stomach hurts too" I started coughing more and sniffed. It actually looked real.

"Ok, well I will have you stay home from school. Jogin will be back with your work." She nogded.

I nodded weakly. I was smiling on the inside. I didn't like lying, but this could be a change! I waited an hour and then walked around the house. It was perfect. Jogin was gone to school. I called my cousin Kevin. He came over and then we left.

"So, why are we doing this?" He asked.

"I want to be like the girls in the stories I have been reading, and I want to be able to stand up to those people in school without help." I said laughing.

"Well, I get where your coming from." he smiled.

"OK, good".

So we went to the mall. I started with my hair. I got it dyed blond with black highlights. I got a few extentions. Then we went to some of the popular stores and got a lot of clothes. We were there for at least 2 hours. I decided to call mom. I was honestly scared but I just had to go with it. I called her and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Mom. It's me." I sighed.

"What is it? Are you OK?" She asked frantically.

"Mom I am fine. I lied about being sick. But, before you start screaming at me, I have a reason! I didn't want people at school calling me weak and all of these thing. I decided to change. Now I am going to school and start over." I said.

"Fine" mom sighed.

"Fine?" I asked shocked.

"I understand. And if this makes you stronger, then I am all for it. I want you to be like those girls in those stories too. I think it will be great! Now, GO SHOW'EM WHO BOSS!" Mom said proudly.

"OK! I love you thank you!"

"No problem. Bye" She then hung up.

"That went better then i thought lets go!" I told Kevin.

He nodded and we went to school. I signed in and the person in the office looked at me shocked.

"___, you look pretty!" She said.

"Thank you!" I smiled.

It was fourth period had I had math. I walked in and handed the teacher a pass. I sat down at the desk and breathed out. Everyone looked at me with smiles.

"Yeah, are you new?" one kid asked.

"No, I've been here. You know the 'nerd'? I said.

"Oh, I am sorry! You are like so pretty. I never noticed." he said.

"Thanks" I smirked.

So that class went well, and I started talking to a lot more people. They all had said they were sorry. They all mention that I looked good and that they loved my hair. The next class the teacher let us talk all of the time. I had it with Allyson, but she seemed to talk with a group of people. I could tell she didn't like me anymore, but I don't care for some reason. It was probably because I knew the moved on quickly.

"So, you want to sit with us at lunch?" a guy asked.

"Sure" I nodded.

I thought that this was awesome, but then everyone got quite. A few of the popular girl came over. I let out an annoyed sigh.

"Since when did you want to talk to her? She is weak and can't put up a fight. The smallest thing work" She snapped. And, as much i would want to break down right now, I felt a wave surge through me.

"You want to bet? At least I don't go around school trying eat someone's face all of the time. Or, wait, I actually I don't do that. So look who's talking." I said. I felt stronger.

She looked tacken back. And she was just about to say something when the bell rang. I walked out of class and walked to the lunch room. 

I am so here to stay!