Chapter 17

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

HI!

How is everyone? So the story has changed and I hope you are liking it! Please~~~~

~Tara

                                                                                                                                                                                  

We went back to the group. I was pretty sure my smile stretched from ear to ear. I have never felt so happy in my life. Everyone looked at me like I was insane. Then they looked at Chin Ho and smiled. I did the same, but it was an unnoticeable look. But, it was also a big passionate smile. Then I got butterflies in my stomach. 

I can't believe that really happened. 

"So, guys. Meet out new 'Luna'!!" He said.

"What? You aren't wolves." I said.

"No, but hey it sounds cool!" Hyo said.

"True" I said.

"So Congrats! You look so cute together." Yun said.

"Finally he won't keep going on and ooooooon about her" Jin-Sang emphasized on 'on'.

 

I couldn't help but giggle a little. Then I saw Chin Ho blush. Now THAT was cute. But I feel so lucky. You know? And I feel bad for Jogin. I mean. I do love him, but just like my brother. I think that I will be more accepted by my new friends. They have just been so nice. Not like fake nice, but genuine.I let out a yawn. I was getting a little tired to be honest. It has been a tiring day and we have school tomorrow.

"I agree with ___. We have school and we need rest" Hyo said also yawing.

"Well, lets go. I'm tired too." Yun agreed.

So we packed up quickly. I started thinking about today. I had so much fun.

"Man, my parents will be mad when I get home. I am so late." Mi Cha laughed nervously when we got into the car.

"Just stay at my house. If that is OK and will help." I said.

"What about the project your doing?"

"Ehhh we it will be OK. I hope you don't mind Jogin though." I sighed.

"Well, I don't really like the guy, but what the heck. I haven't actually met him" She said.

So I started explaining to her what happened at the mall. Sure enough she laughed. She said he seemed pretty bold and funny. But she explained how he got into trouble and a few other things. She said he was going through a tough time. Or that's what he had said. I think I should tell her he is my brother.

"Listen, Mi Cha. Jogin, is my brother.." I said.

"What!?" she slammed on her brakes. "I never knew that! Nobody did!"

"Well, Allyson. But I haven't spoke to her in a long. But I have to fix that." I said.

"Huh." She started driving again. "Well, That explains a lot. Chin Ho used to get angry at him a lot." She said.

"Why?" I asked weakly.

"Well. Chin Ho.. He really does like you. Maybe even love. He didn't portray it. He used to have so many girls swooning over him. Not like the girls for those EXO kids. They love the attention. It is so disgusting. If you classes with Luhan ( <3 ), though. He is such a sweetie. You know he helps everyone? Well as in everyone, but you. But you know I think you are so much better.

Anyway back to Chin Ho. You should accept him for who he is. I mean, he had a little trouble when he was a kid. He may get really possessive and clingy, but it's because he lost his father. They had a great bond. But, now he just feels like he needs to protect everyone. Just, if you can please. I know we both don't want to see or hurt him." She explained with sadness in her eyes.

Aww he really went through all of that. That is so painful.

We finaly got home. I saw mom's car there. She will be happy to meet Mi Cha. We got out of the car.

"Wow I like your house" She said.

"Thanks." I said. I opened the door. "Mom! I'm home." I said.

"OK, then why don't yo- Who's your friend?" She asked walking down the stairs.

"Mom, this is Mi Cha." I smiled.

"Hi." She came closer. 

"Hello."

"Why don't you go into the living room and I can bring you something to eat." Mom said.

"Sure" I shrugged.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the living room. We sat down on the couch.

"Wow. This is really nice." She nodded.

"Thanks. It gets lonely when my parents go on trips. Mom is leaving again in a few days. My dad comes back next week." I said.

"Wow. Really? That explains why your your house is so nice." She told be.

"Hey, mom." I heard Jogin.

"What is it?" Mom asked.

Jogin came down the stairs. He didn't notice us, which is a good thing for now.

"Can a few of the guys come over?" he asked.

Mi Cha looked at me. She looked like she was begging for me to do something.

"NO!" I yelled.

We ducked down under the couch to hide. We almost laughed.

"What? ___ Where are you.?" He asked curiously.

"Yes, You can." I heard mom. 

I looked at Mi Cha. We were both in shock. She had a 'oh shoot' look on her face. I'm pretty sure I did too. Now we had some stuff to worry about. This isn't what we wanted!

"Ok!" I heard Jogin say.

I could here him dial  stuff his phone. It was on speaker. NOOOOO!!

"Hello?" Kris asked.

Dudes come over and spend the night it will be fun. Just us guys." He said.

"What? No girls?" He asked.

"NO!" He said furiously.

"OK. Fine. We will be over in 5." Kris said then hung up.

"He is so going to here my mind." I told Mi Cha.

I got out from under the couch. I dusted myself off.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked coolly.

"What's up with you? How can you be so selfish! Maybe I didn't want them here! If I can remeber correctly YOUR  friends love saying mean things to me. Also maybe you should consider mom!" I told him.

Speaking of mom she brought in some food. She told us that she was going to spend the night at her friends house. That just ruined it. She left a few minutes after. Grrrr. Then I heard the doorbell ring. So when Jogin left i quickly got Mi Cha and brought her up to my room.

"Man. I swear he is just Arg! Sometimes." I told her.

"It's OK. But what are we supposed to do? We wont be able to sleep with all of that loudness." She said.

"Well, we could crash the party." I smirked.

"You little devil. I like the way you think." She smirked too.

"So. First we have to go down laughing, then walk right through the room. We can go out back and swim!" I said.

"Swim!? We just did that!" She siad.

"We have a light up pool. The colors change like every 10 minutes. It will be fun." I said.

"OK!" So we changed into our damp swim suits.

We did exactly what we wanted. We walked down laughing. The guys looked at use with crazed looks. 

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked us.

"He is my project partner and she is my friend." I said.

We continued walking down the stairs.

"I can't believe you made Jin-Sang Hyo's foot! That was funny! I thought you weren't good at dares!" Mi Cha said.

"I know! I guess I'm better than I thought!" I said.

We finally got outside. Mi Cha looked amazed.

"Wow! That is awesome." She said.

"Yeah. Right!?" I said.

"Hey, I think the guys are staying the night at Hyo's house. Lets have a chat" She pulled out her phone and called them.

"Hello?" Hyo asked.

"Hi!" I said.

"What's up ladies?" Hyo asked.

"Just going for a swim." Mi Cha laughed.

"But, we just did that. Why?"

"Cuz Exo is here. They are loud! AHHH my ears are bleeding!!" I said loud enough for them to hear in the house.

"Hahahaah! You are a funny one." Hyo said.

"Quick they're coming jump in the pool and hold your breath!" I said.

She quickly ended the call. We dove into the pool and stayed under the water. We stayed close to the edge. I watched to see when they were gone. They were there for about 10 seconds. As soon as they were gone we went to the surface. They were back in the house but the door was open. It took us a minute to catch our breath

"The water is ni- Oh no." Mi Cha said.

"Well well well. What do we have here." Chanyeol said.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"Woah woah woah, what happened to you?" He asked.

"I changed. People do." I said.

"Oh I'm so scared. Tell you what. Go out with me and I will forgive you for your little stunt at school" He smirked, most likely thinking I would.

I looked at Jogin. He looked hurt, and angry. But, hey I am not his so, I guess it's tough love. I looked at Mi Cha. She nodded.

"Looks like your out of luck." I said smirking. "I'm taken." I said.

Jogin brightened up. But, I wasn't his.

"Yeah, I don't think Chin Ho would like that" Mi Cha said.

"What?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah." Jogin snapped.

"Oops. Yeah. She is with Chin Ho." Mi Cha said. "That kiss was so cute at the beach." She said.

"Yeah" I felt my cheeks heat up.

"No, you aren't dating him." Chanyeol said.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"Cuz Jogin loves her." He said.

"Well, all I can say is that only __ can make her choises. If she wants Chin Ho then she wants Chin Ho."  Mi Cha said.

"Well, I think she should listen to me if she knows what is good for her" Jogin said. 

"I really don't want to fight OK? Just leave me alone. I am my own person and I do as I please. So just quit it." I told him

Yeah I feel bad for talking to him that way, but come on. He can't control me.

 

Was the chapter OK? Please leave a comment! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!