Chapter 7

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

"Finally peace and quite!"

I flopped down onto my bed and just lay there. Comfortable, quite and calm. Or maybe just to calm. Something isn't ri-

"Got you!!" I heard my brother yell.

He put me in a head lock and rubbed my head. Then he started tickling me.

"Jongin!!! Stop!!" I said between laughs.

"Nope!! This is revenge!" He said.

I can't believe this guy sometimes. It isn't fair! Well, that maybe a lie, but still! He just doesn't know when to stop! He is just a big ball of goofy. Yeah I said!

"You know, the guys and I are going to Chanyeol's house. You are coming." He told me.

"What if I don't want to go! All you guys do is play truth or dare, spin the bottle and would you rather." I sighed.

"Well that's because your no fun."

"Yes I am!"

"No your not"

"Yes I am"

Not your not"

"Yes I am"

"No your not!"

"YES I AM YES I AM!!!!!" I said like that girl in that song 'Anything You Can Do I can Do Better'.

"Seriously? I don't care your coming" He pulled my arm.

So he did this and that and made me look the way he wanted my to.

Stupid brother.

"Okay lets go!" He smiled.

At Chanyeol's

"Hey guy- Woaaaah Jongin whos is this?" Chanyeol asked circling me.

"This is my project partner." He told him.

"The nerd girl?" Chanyeol questioned.

"Yes, and I don't like that term. She is pretty awesome." Jongin put his arm around my shoulder.

"Dude, she's nerdy and to smart though" He frowned.

"Just shut up, you don't know her like I do, so you can't say a damn thing" It was obvious Jongin's protective older brother/I'm her partner side was coming out.

"Whatever." He waved us on.

Jongin pulled me into a room with the rest of the guys and a few of the popular girls. When they saw me, they look digusted. This made me want to cry. It's obvious I'm not welcomed. Why can't Jongin see that. He is just causing more pain by making me stay here.

"Why that thing here?" One of them asked.

It wasn't directed towards Jongin, but he answered.

"Because I wanted ___ to came. And she isn't a thing. If anyone here is one, its you" Jongin snapped.

"Well excuse me, but at least I'm pretty all of the time."

It was clear. Me being here is just trouble. So I slowly inched towards the door. I wasn't noticed. Once I was out I ran. As fast as I could. I ran anywhere. Just so I was as far away from that house as possible. I couldn't take it. And I wasn't going to cry or let lose in front of them.

I still wasn't out of breath so I ran. I ran for 15 minutes strait. That was when I found an unknown place. It was a small clearing next to a river. A rock was behind the trees. It was so beautiful. I just soaked up the scenery. And when I could move, I sat on the rock. It was calming. The water made a peaceful sound and I could sit there for forever. I looked up at the sunset and I just watched. I watched the colors until they went black.

I wonder how long it took for them to notice. They probably haven't yet.

Back at Chanyeol's

Thay were all having so much fun. They completely forgot about the other person that was once there.

"Okay lets play Spin the Bottle!!" Baekhyun said.

They all sat in a circle. And tat is when Jongin realized.

"We are missing somebody." He said.

"I don't know. It's the usual people. Just not Jess" Suho mentioned.

"Wait! ____ is gone!!" He stood up.

"Who cares?" Tiffany asks.

"I do!" 

"Why?" she asked disgusted.

"Because I love her!" He yelled.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Ohh. What does he mean??? 

How does he love her??

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time!! I haven't had any good ideas for this. But I am trying for all of you!!!