Chapter 19

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

Hey! This is Jogin's P.O.V!!

                                                                                                                                                                                 

There she goes. I wont see her for a little. I miss her already. But, when I found out she was with Chin Ho, I should have known. But I could have fixed everything. I had told Chanyeol not to try to pull anything on her. But no. He just didn't listen. 

But I know that she needs a break. She has changed. Way too quickly. I think she just needs  a little time. I know it will do her good. I just are too much for her. I want to tell her she can't be with someone. I can't. 

I got my phone out. I called someone very special.

"Hey son."

"Hi dad."

"How is everything? I should be home tomorrow."

"It's good. ___ is gone for a few days."

"Ohh. Mom was telling me. I know she will get better. Don't worry."

"Thanks. I mean. I just want to be with her everyday. But, she-"

"I know I know. It will be OK. Tell you what. The day she comes back you both stay home and hang out. Talk more. You both need the old times back. I prefer that now. When I hear you, you sound like you are missing something. I know your missing your sister." Dad said.

"Yeah. I miss so much."

"OK. Well I have to go now. Bye"

"Bye," 

She hasn't even been 10 minutes and I already can't take it. So I did the only thing I could do for now. I went up to her room. I opened the door. Clean like always. I noticed something was missing. It was a picture. When were younger. When she was 6. I was cross-legged and she was sitting in between my legs. I couldn't but smile. She took it with her. She brought it. That means she still loves me. I hope she finds herself. I do. I really do.