Chapter 25

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

Waking up, I stretch my arms and groan. I look at the almost unfamiliar room and look to m side to see my friend staring at me.

"Took you long enough" She says with a laugh. "I was staring at you since 11:30, it's almost 12:00." She tells me.

"Wow.... I guess I slept pretty late, but right now I'm hungry." I tell her.

We decide that before we go downstairs we will change into decent clothes. I put on black skinny jeans and a lavender colored sweater. Allyson puts on jeans and red sailor shirt.

We leave the room and search for the kitchen, which is where the boys are. Jogin and Chanyeol are both sitting at the table talking. They look over to us and smile.

"Good morning." They say.

"Good morning." Allyson and I reply.

"Did you sleep well?" Chanyeol asks.

I nod as Allyson says "Yes."

"So do you want to do anything today? It's really nice out." Jogin says a little awkwardly.

"I think it's a good day to go to the park." I say with a small smile.

"That sounds like a great idea! Can we have a picnic?" Allyson asks.

"Yeah that sounds great. Well, let's get ready then." Chanyeol says.

So, we all start preparing the food, which is actually a lot, but what s surprising me is that we are getting everything done quickly. Well maybe because I'm making sandwiches, Allyson s making smoothies and the boys are packing left over chocolate and sweets.

"Ok, if we are going to the park, I'm not wearing this." I say.

"Me too." Allyson says.

"I think we should change too." Jogin says.

So, we all go and search for something that we find more appropriate for the park. I decide to wear dark purple shorts with a white belt,a white tank-top under a black crop top that has a hello kitty bow on it. I put on black vans. Allyson put on red shorts with a floral tank-top.

We leave to meet the boys down stairs. They are both wearing jeans. But Chanyeol is wearing a white shirt with a green sweatshirt with a black snap back. Jogin is wearing a regular black T-shirt and a blue snap back. He looks really good.

I blink a few times before asking "Are we ready to go?"

"Yep!"

We grab the basket and head to the park. The day is bright and sunny. Warm as well. There are people walking dogs, having ice cream and swinging at the park. We decide to go find our own swing and put the basket there so that we can enjoy the day as well. We all get height on the swing and start feuding about who swinging higher, not caring if we fall. A few times my eyes connect with Jogin's an I feel like time stops and that there is only him and I. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Yay! We are finally eating! I'm hungry!" Chanyeol announces.

We laugh at him and distribute the food to ourselves. We all sit in a square. Me next to Allyson, who is next to Chanyeol, who is next to Jongin, who is next to me. We are all sitting on the soft blue blanket eating sandwiches and sweets with banana smoothies.

"Wow today is such a great day." I say, looking up at the blue sky.

"Yeah it is." Allyson sighs.

When we finish eating we lay down on the blanket. Allyson next to Chanyeol, next to Jogin, next to me. We just lay on the hill and look at the sky, that now has a few clouds. I point to one.

"That cloud looks a wolf." I say.

"Oh wow you're right!" Chanyeol says.

"That one looks like a four leaf clover!" Allyson say.

"That cloud looks like a heart!!" I say once I spot the pure white cloud that looks so fluffy.

"That one looks like a pair of lips!" Chanyeol says and points.

I look up at the cloud and feel a hand grab mine. I look at Jogin who is looking at me with sad and almost broken eyes. I feel something in my chest, like a pull. And soon, as I stare into his eyes I feel myself moving. I feel him moving too. And as if everything else disappears. I only see me and Jogin. I'm now only inches apart. And then it happens. My eyes close and his lips touch mine. They are full of want, and sadness. Like he has missed me and longed for this. But there is also a passion. One that says 'I have been here for forever and now you found me. Keep me.' And to be honest... I would like to keep that passion, to warm me and cheer me up when I'm sad. To be there for me when I need it. Just like how I want Jongin to be there for me, just like how I want him to love me. But, he already does... Now I just have to give it all back to him. Like he has been wanting all along, ever since we were little.

And now, her I am... With my lips pressed to the lips of the person who has always been here for. The one who has always been there for. And the one person who mI always want to be there for me...

When we pull apart I look at him, and then I burst. I hug him, not just like how a sister loves her brother, but how one loves there lover. Like how he is a life line, like he someone I just can't live without. I even let out a few tears.

"I'm sorry Jogin. I'm so sorry. I have been the worst to you. And I hurt you so badly. I'm sorry." I cry. "I-if I could redo it all... I- I would. I'm sorry." I cry into his chest, as if I'm speaking to his heart.

I feel an arm wrap around my waist. His chin rests on the top of my head. "It's Ok ____."

"No it's not. I tried changing and I messed up. I want to redo everything so I don't hurt you. I love You Jogin. I love you so much." I pour my heart out to him.

Jogin's P.O.V.

"Hearing her say this... Hearing her apologize like this... She has only done this when she cant live with what she has done. And Even though she has hurt me... I always knew it was because she was lost... But now that she has found herself... She said that she loved me. I love her too. I truthfully want to be with her.

"I love you too. So much." Tell her.

I feel her arm wrap around my shoulder and grip it. I smile, the brightens and happiest smile that I ever have.

"AWWWWW!!!!" I hear.

Then I remember that Allyson and Chanyeol are right there.

"You are both so cute!!!" Allyson says.

"I never though you would fall in love man, but you did. And you know what? I'm glad it's with her!!!" Chanyeol slaps my back.

"Me too." I agree looking down at the girl in my chest. "Me too"

 

 

THE END