Chapter 9 part 1

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

Now, I'm back at home with Jongin. And, honestly, I am quite glad. No popular's hating on me, just, my big brother and I.

"Hey, ____?" I heard my brother ask.

"Hmm?"

"How long has it been happening?"

"How long has what been happening?" I asked playing dumb.

"You know very well what I mean. Please answer me. I want to make things better."

"I don't know if you can..." I looked down.

"And I have some bad news" 

"What?" I looked up at him.

He looked so serious. It scared me. And I don't like this look. He doesn't scare me like this a lot. If he does, it was normally when he was super mad. But this time he isn't. He just, I don't know. This doesn't seem like him.

"I was looking around the house the other day and I found these" He set some papers on my lap.

"What are they?" I asked looking him in the eyes.

"Read them." He told me.

And so I did. I had a bad feeling about them. But I had to fight it. When I read this my eyes were as wide as the moon. 

"This better be a joke." I said, tears threatening to fall.

"I wish it was..."

"I- I- I'm adopted?"

"Yep"

Why didn't the tell me? I deserve to know. Don't I?

"I am going to talk with them when they get back home from the trip." I felt the tears I was holding fall down my cheek.\

"Hey, don't get yourself down. Besides, I am still your big brother!" He hugged me tightly.

I rested my head on his shoulder. I just, I don't know. How could this be? I don't want to believe this. It has to be a joke, or a mistake, or a fake, or something!!!!

"But, look on the bright side!" He said encouragingly.

"What bright side?"

"It doesn't seem so wrong anymore."

"What doesn't?" I am really confused.

"I love you! And, I honestly didn't think I woud be able to admit it, since I thought we were really related. But since we aren't it doesn't seem so wrong."

WHAT THE HECK!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? DID HE JUST SAY WHAT I THINK HE DID?!?!?!? WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

"Jongin, I-"

"I know, you must think I'm crazy, but it's true. And When I would see you all alone in school, I would want to go right up to you and hug you. And at lunch, I really, really want to sit with you, but I don't think my friends would care about me anymore." He looked down.

"Then they just aren't your friends." 

"Yeah, your right. I will give that place up for you,____. I don't care what anyone else thinks." He said boldly.

"Jongin..."

Hmmm?"

"I... love you too."