Chapter 24

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

Hey!

Im sorry that I don't update as often as I should. I get busy and get really tired between school, homework, travel and skating. But I will try to update all of my three current stories today!!

"OK, what movie are we going to what?" Chanyeol asks.

"I say the secret window with Johnny Depp." Allyson says.

"I agree." I nod.

"Is it a chick flick? I hate those!" Chanyeol whines.

"Ehh, I don't know if I would call it that." Allyson says.

"Lets just watch the darn movie" I jump.

We decided it would be bst if we all change ad get the snack during the advertisements. I change into my soft green pajama bottoms with a black tank-top and Allyson with red bottoms and white tank-top. When we get back to the living room the guys are already setting up the couch.It didn't take Allyson and I to notice what they are wearing. Jogin is wearing blue basketball shorts and a black shirt that fits him perfectly. Chanyeo is wearing red sweat pants and a dark vlue t-shirt. I turn at Allyson.

"Oh crap." I say as my heart starts to beat quicker.

"Breathe, breathe. I know its hard for you, but it will be fine." She comforts.

I take a quick breathe and pull myself together.

"Hey, do you guys want any help?" I ask.

The boys turn around and smile with gleaming eyes.

"Yeah, you both can go make popcorn and stuff." Chanyeol nodds.

Allyson and I head to the kitchen and search for all ofthe food we bought earlier. While she starts popping popcorn I place bowls of chips, fruit and drinks on the table. Just then an idea popped into my head.

"Hey why don't we play trith or dare before the movie?" I ask.

"Did I hear truth or dare?!" Allyson asks.

"Yes you did." I say as the boys laugh.

"Well lets finish setting everything up and then we can play." Chayeol syas.

So Allyson and I quickly finish our jobs and jump on the couch. We sit next to eachother as the boys sit on the other couch.

"I'm starting!"Allyson says. "Jogin, truth or dare!" She asks.

"Uhh" Caught off guard he looks so confused. "I pick trtuh..." He says unsure.

"Ok, well, Who do you have the biggest crush on?" She asks.

"Wh-Who?" His face turns red and that gives me my answer. "___..." He says and looks into my eyes.

His dark eyes stare right into my soul and my heat beats quicker and my cheeks heat up. I feel relieved, and scared slightly. This boy who I have known for as long as I can remember loves me.

"Aww man your making me emotional!" Chanyeol says.

That sure did it and we laughed at him. We decided to just watch the movie after a godd 2 hours of stupid dares. We started watching the movie around 11. Though I have already seen the movie multiple times, Jogin decided to cover my eyes at certain parts. But hey thats just him.

"I loved that movie!" I say with a yawn.

"It was good, but I think it's time for a certain girl to get some sleep" Jogin tells me.

"Yes Mom." I say.

Chanyeol and Jogin sleep in Chanyeol's room while Allyson I are in the guest room.

"I'm really tired" I tell her.

"Me too." She agrees.

So we did just as our bodies want. TO SLEEP.

sO THIS CHAPTER ISN'T EDITED AND I WILL ETIDIT WHEN I HAVE TIME!!