Chapter 15

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

HI!

So, How is everyone? I need some feed back please! Also I have started a story on wattpad and I was wondering if anyone would want to check it out! If so, tell me OK?

                                                                                                                                                                                  

I have to admit the bold act I pulled off in the classroom was really something. Some people even clapped. I felt so proud of myself. How ever Jogin was going to find out, it wasn't going to be a good way. But, hey, at least I will have the courage to talk to him after right?  But oh well.

When I walked into the cafeteria I saw my brother sitting with the usuals. When the the group I was in everyone turned. Including my brothers group. Then it was like one of the moments in the movies where it was in slow motion. One of the kids had a fan blowing and it actually blew and made my hair fly back slowly. It happened to everyone there.

"Sit at the table next to EXO we are rivals. OK?" Chin Ho, who happened to be the 'leader' told me.

I simply nodded at him. He was explaining to me that he used to watch me before I was 'popular'. I said that he adored my hard work and grades. He had to keep it up because of his father. His father is trying to get him to go to a big college and study to be a doctor or something. He had showed me a few pictures of me hi took on his phone when I was a 'nerd' or something.  This group was a one of those groups that actually cared about the other people. They weren't stuck up. Actually the girl are high spirited and really nice. I was at such a low rank that nobody cared, but since I came back it was I was more approachable. But, this group help in a lot of clubs and stuff. I was glad I end up here. They were human and super funny. When I had talked to them about before they said they all felt bad and I could tell they weren't acting. They were the people who looked at me and felt bad. I was once partnered with one of the girls and she didn't hesitate to try to be friends with me, but I was nervous, now I'm not.

I passed by Jogin and he looked shocked. I only saw him out of the corner of my eye, but I didn't dwell on it. He had said something and everyone turned to me. They looked shocked. But I didn't care. I sat facing them on the end next to Chin Ho and across from Hei Ryung. She had long brown wavy hair and deep brown big eyes. Chin Ho looked like Yoseob from b2st. Then, Diagonally across is Hyo. He He had Strait, ear length black hair.

The group in general now had 7 'members'. Chin Ho, Hei Ryung, Hyo, Jin-Sang, Mi Cha, Yun and Me. And we are balanced out very well. 

"___, What are you going to eat?" Yun asked. 

"I ate at the mall earlier" I said simple.

"You should still eat. You need energy" She told me.

"Here. Have some berries." Hyo gave me some strawberries. I simple nodded and began to eat them.

"If this is your plan to make me fat it won't work" I joked.

"Naww!" Hyo laughed. Then they all went stiff, including me.

"Hey, how are you guys?" Chanyeol said standing at the end of the table.

"What do you want?" Chin Ho asked. I noticed his smirk.

Today they had me watch some Wassabi Productions stuff. I took a liking to this and I pretended to be Rolanda and Richard. Everyone did and we pan that if anyone from the other tables like Chanyeol, we would say that. But right now they looked so scared. He said what he did, so this is perfect timing.

"Why would I want anything." He scooted closer to me.

"EW GET AWAY FROM ME YOUR GROSS AND SMELLY!"  I said.

"That was a good one!" Chin Ho almost laughed.

"But I love you!" Mi Cha said said as Rolanda.

"But What about me Rolanda?" Hyo asked as Richard.

"Your such a creeper, Richard" I said as Rolanda.

Then we all started laughing. After a few second we stopped. I looked back at Chanyeol. He looked a little angry.

"What do you want?" I raised my eyebrows.

"To know why your here!?" He demanded.

"Because we wanted her here. We aren't stuck up like you and everyone else. Even that Jogin. He says he isn't but he is." Chin Ho said.

What about Jogin.

"You know he just uses everyone and he cheats on almost every test. You always fight his battles for him. You are horrible people" Chin Ho spat.

I was in shock. Jogin wasn't like that... Was he? Well it cloud be an act. Maybe he was upset that I was his sister. But- Arg! Life is so hard. But. I haven't really seen him when we aren't home. It could be an act. It probably is. I have that gut feeling that Chin Ho is right.

"You all should just-" I cut Chanyeol off.

"You know what Chanyeol?" I asked.

"What?" He looked confused. Everyone at his table looked surprised, and I just smirk.

"I think you need something." I smiled.

"Wha-" I pored one of Hei Ryung's smoothies on top of Chanyeol. 

"That is what you need. Lets go" I told everyone else. We sprinted away. 

When we finally got a safe distance away, I turned around and apologized to them

"Why are you sorry that was funny! Mean, but funny" Hyo told me.

"Well he said some things and I had to get revenge." I shrugged.

"I like the way you think!" Yun smiled. She was a prankster.

"Hey at like 3 we should go to the beach! It is such a nice day!" Chin Ho suggested.

"Sounds good."

"Yeah" 

"Perfect"

"Agreed." Everyone agreed to it.

"Hey I will pick you up at 2:50,  ___." Mi Cha said.

"Sounds good. Need directions?" I asked.

"No. I will be fine. Just were a swim suit." She said.

The rest of the day passed by swiftly and I was at home looking for everything. I settled on a black tankini. I checked the clock and it was 2:45. I was so eager, but that was ruined.

"What was that about at school, and why is your hair different!? What happened to you!?" He yelled.

"I don't feel like fighting so just calm down." I said taking a deep breath.

"What the heck ___?!" He yelled.

2:46

"Listen Jogin, I changed. Okay? I'm not some little girl. And to be honest, I never was. But you and mom made me feel that way. But, mom let me grow up. Heck, she even let me do this! You can't control me!" I said.

I heard a beep outside. I rushed to the window and saw Mi Cha. I smiled.

"Bye." I said.

I rushed out of the door with the things I needed, which wasn't much. A bag with a towel, spare clothes, sunglasses, my wallet, Phone, and whatever else.

"Hey, don't you look nice. Where is your swim suit!?" She asked.

"Under this cardigan and these shorts" I said.

"Ok, good." She laughed.

I hopped into her car and we drove off. I already told my mom where I was going and she didn't care. She was happy I had friends. Mi Cha put on the radio and 'Why So Serious' by SHINee came on.

"Jajeong mak jinan saebyeok, jinheulg sok nun tteun mueonga
Modu nareul museowohaetji (oh yeah)
Apeuro ppeodeun du pal, nan sarainneun wokingdedeu
 Geu sumeun chagawotji

 Sum swineun ge jigyeowojil jjeum geu ttae geudae balgyeon! So shocked!

 Why so serious?
 Romiowa julliet, seulpeun reobeuseutoriga a, aniya
 Da jal doel geoya
‘Gyeolguk haepi ending’eul aneun neon yeonaesoseol maeniak

 Meonjiman pulsseokdaedeon simjang, enjineul re-new
Pitgi eopdeon naui ipsuri dasi bulgeun keolleo rujeu
[All] Baby nal eotteoke saenggakhae? Baby eotteoke saenggakhae?
 Nan museopji anhayo so get in, get in

 I gin eodumi eonjebuteoyeonneunji gieokdo an nane, daechung baek nyeon jeon?
Geunyang geudael bon nalbuteo sijagida, ijebuteon geuge deo jungyohanikka
 “Ireon jombi yeonghwa eodiseo bon geot gateunde?”
 Oh no igeon teukbyeolhae

 Biteuldaeneun georeumeuro geotja geuge uri sarang bangsik

 Why so serious?
 Romiowa julliet, seulpeun reobeuseutoriga a, aniya
[All] Da jal doel geoya
 ‘Gyeolguk haepi ending’eul aneun neon yeonaesoseol maeniak

 Meonjiman pulsseokdaedeon simjang, enjineul re-new
Pitgi eopdeon naui ipsuri dasi bulgeun keolleo rujeu
Baby nal eotteoke saenggakhae? Baby eotteoke saenggakhae?
Urin dareuji anha beolsseo darmagago inneungeol

Hae jimyeon nawa georireul heoujeokdaemyeo hemae
Noe ttawin eobsi boigetjiman dadeul gomin itgetji
See? Hyumeonijeum geureon geo molla geunyang neol saranghage dwae
Nae pineun dasi tteugeowojyeo geu modeun iyuneun geudae, come on!

 Daeum ssinui keullaimakseu mak sijak dwae
I eumagi deouk deo keojimyeon urin saraisseo tonight

Why so serious?
 Romiowa julliet, seulpeun reobeuseutoriga a, aniya
Da jal doel geoya
 ‘Gyeolguk haepi ending’eul aneun neon yeonaesoseol maeniak

 Meonjiman pulsseokdaedeon simjang, enjineul re-new
Pitgi eopdeon naui ipsuri dasi bulgeun keolleo rujeu
 Baby nal eotteoke saenggakhae? Baby eotteoke saenggakhae?
 Urin dareuji anha beolsseo darmagago inneungeol"

We sang the whole way there. When we got to the beach everyone was just getting there. 

"Hey!" Mi Cha called.

"Hey! What are you wearing!?" Hyo called.

"Just give us a minute." Mi Cha said.

We got everything set up quickly. It was like Chairs with towels and wood for a fire in the center. It was so nice.