Chapter 5

You Were Right, I Was Wrong
Hi!! I am really sorry! I know it has been really long since I last updated!!! I have been thinking of ways on how to improve the story! I think I have everything!!!!!!

 

"Okay! Lets get this project started!" Jongin said excitedly.

"Okay!" I smiled.

I watched as he ran up the stairs to go get his camera. I could hear his feet run along the floor. His speed and a few crashing sounds he made, made me laugh. My brother is officially my most favorite relative! I never could think of anything really bad about him.

"Okay, so Hi!! I'm Kim Jongin! So this is the first documentary! And I and ___ are very excited! Aren't we __?" He asked.

I looked up at the stairs and saw the camera pointing to me.

Okay, just act normal. He doesn't know, and he doesn't need to.

"Hi!! And yes, we are both very excited!" I smiled and waved.

Jongin kept walking around and giving the camera a tour of the house. Just, he made sure no to show my room. I have to admit, i am very thankful of his actions. I have only good thoughts of my brother. I love him so much! I think if I died, I would only see his face after death.

"Wow, that took a little bit of energy. But, i will only put in more every time!" he smiled as he flopped down on the couch. 

"Well, you really ran around" I laughed.

"Yes! And you just sat there! How could you!?" He pouted.

"You didn't ask me to do anything, so why would I?" I asked.

"Oh you are so not getting dinner!" I yelled.

He started to tickle me. I started to laugh and begged him to stop. I struggled a lot, but I was successful.... after about 10 minutes. 

Aish! That brother of mine! Sometimes I could just-

"___ Dinner!" I laughed. "So much for not having any" I laughed.

"ARE YOU KIDDING!!!!!????? I'M NOT LETTING MY BABY SISTER STARVE!!!!! WHAT KIND OF BROTHER WOULD I BE?!?!" he screamed.

I couldn't help but burst with laughter. He can be dramatic at times and can be such a loony.

"Okay, I wanna eat now!!" I whinnied then pouted.

"Okay, okay. Calm down sis." he said.

"Okay.."

He got down a few plates and prepared them for use. It was a simple meal. It was one of my favorites though! Macarooni and cheese!! And the way Jongin made it, talk about cheesy goodness that makes you faint! The best I ever had!!

After dinner, we cleaned up and decided to watch a movie. We set up the couch with pillows, blankets, snacks and everything else! We decided to watch 'The New Karate Kid' or whatever it is called. The one with Jayden Smith. Well, anyway, it was really good! I thought it was sooooo amazing! I tried doing a few of the moves during the movie.... But I failed... Terribly. So I decided not to do that again.

I ended up getting super sleepy. I was all tangled in the blankets with Jongin. I was leaning on his shoulder a lot. And by the time the credits ended I was asleep on his shoulder.