Chapter 16

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

HI!! How is everyone? Well, I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far. I am trying! I Promise.

Tara

                                                                                                                                                                                  

I didn't feel like getting in the water yet. Yun Seemed to agree. We lay on towels and worked on a tan. Everyone else had ran into the water. It was funny too. When Hyo got into the water he had screamed like a little girl. Yun and I had burst into laughter. Never in my life have I ever heard a scream like that. It was very amusing.

The sun felt so warm and comforting against my back. Yun and I couldn't be more relaxed right now. I could even fall asleep. But, I was so happy. I was being accepted into the group and that is one of the best things that has ever happened. I mean, I will not try to fit into everything, I just wanted some people I could trust. And I feel bad for Allyson and all, but I think I just need to get back on my feet.

"Hey! Get in the water you two!!" Jin-Sang yelled.

"Maybe we don't want to get in the water!" Yun yelled back.

"I will join you!" I yelled getting up.

"What!? Are you going to leave me?" Yun asked trying her best puppy face. I laughed at her.

"Sorry! But I think the water will feel nice" I told her.

"Okkie! But don't blame me when they pull you under." She said rolling onto her back.

"What?" I asked.

"They do that a lot." She said.

"So be it!" I said dramatically.

"Hahaha go out there Hamlet." She laughed.

I ran out into the water. I have to admit it felt quite nice. I would love to come here everyday. The others turned and cheered.

"Having fun?" Chin Ho asked.

"Yeah." I nodded. "You are not pushing me or anything!" I said pointing to them.

"Fine! Fine!" Hei Ryung said.

"Thank Yun!" I yelled.

"No problem!" She yelled back.

"She told you?" Mi Cha asked.

"Yep!" I nodded.

We started swimming and splashing. We laughed a lot. The boys were pushing each other in the water and laughing. They were all so playful, it was funny. They are my new family. Like for real. I caught Chin Ho giving me a few glances and stares. I didn't think anything of it. Maybe he just wanted to check to make sure I was having fun. He was the leader, so that is probably why. He is  really nice guy. He cares about everyone. When he thought anyone was doing something that could be dangerous he stopped, but he let a few things go, but he just really cares.

"Hey it's getting dark we should start the fire!" Hyo said.

"I think that would be a good idea." Jin-Sang agreed.

So we got out of the water after a few minutes. I have to admit this was amazing. I grabbed my towel and dried myself. I towel dried my hair to help it dry a little more quickly. I slipped my Purple long sleeve v-neck on and black skinny jeans and black flip-flops. We had a few chairs, blankets and whet ever else there was. It was around  8 and it started getting dark. It didn't take long for the flmaes to eat the wood and make such a vibrant orange. The flames were a good size and there was a lot of heat.

"So, what do you want to do?" Yun asked, open for suggestions.

"Well, I think that we should play truth or dark. That will show ___ What it's like here." Hyo smirked.

Oh. No. Oh. Heck. No!!!

"OK!" Hei Ryung said.

"I start!" Chin Ho said. "Hyo. Truth or dare?" he asked.

"Dare!" He said.

"Go kiss Jin-Sang." I said laughing.

So this was interesting. Hyo got up from his chair and went over to Hyo. He did kiss him, which made me blush. When he sat back down he looked at Yun.

"Yun!" Hyo called.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Truth or dare?" Hyo aksed.

"Truth!"

" Who is the hottest guy here?" He asked.

"I can't pick." she shrugged. She took out her ipod and played Lose Yourself by Eminem.

"So, ___. Truth or dare." Yun asked.

"Truth." I said.

"Who was your first kiss?" She asked.

"I really can't say. I'm being serious..." I asked.

"Oh. Sorry. I didn't mean too." She said.

"Hey it's fine." I smiled.

"Oh, OK." she nodded.

"Anyhow. Jin-Sang?" I asked.

"Daree! Lets see what you have." He smirk.

"OK, but I'm not to hood with this stuff... Umm.. I don't know, go Hyo's foot." I shrugged.

Everyone else laughed.

"Tha'ts a good one ___!" Yun yelled laughing. 

I looked back at Jin-Sang who looked a little ticked off. I mouthed 'sorry' to him. He didn't seem to care. He went over to Hyo and sure enough did exactly as I asked.

"Soo, Mi Cha." Hyo began and Mi Cha looked horrified. "Truth or dare?".

"Truth. TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH!!!" sshe yelled.

"Favorite song?" he laughed.

"I don't have one." She sighed.

We had continued this game for another ten minutes. And I never thought that the dares could be so messed up. The truths to. I swear these people have such weird minds sometimes, but they are really awesome though. Very fun.

"Chin Ho" Hyo said. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Chin Ho said boldly.

"I dare you to kiss, ___" he said.

Oh, shoot.  No! This... NOOOOOOO!!!!! Everyone saw how scared I was. I shouldn't be, but reality is I don't want people to find out. Think about what would happen. But, I mean I do have to toughen up a little. So yeah, I will do this without screaming like a kid or freaking out. I took a breath and let it out.

"Don't worry, it will be OK." Yun whispered.

Chin Ho came to me and pulled me up so I could be standing. He pulled so that His lips pressed to mine. Though, I don't really know them, I have to admit that there was a feeling that I didn't feel when I kissed Jogin. This had a passion. One that I never felt. And to be honest I liked it. Maybe... Just maybe. I like Chin Ho. 

When he pulled away, I felt an emptiness. But, everyone else cheered and Hyo whistled. I just had to laugh at the others. I looked back up at Chin Ho. His deep eyes had a smile.

"I need to talk to you" He said pulling me away from the others. 

We were siting where he parked. I have never talked with him alone before. I don't know if I should be scared or or not.

"OK. So I haven't really had to do this. But, I really like you. I know we just met and everything, and this isn't out of pity. __. I have seen you before. I was scared to talk to you. But, Be my girlfriend. Please?" He said seriously.

I was shocked. Like really shocked. I mean I just met him and I... I fell better around him. I feel free, and safe and just amazing. I never felt like this with Jogin. Well I did, but that is mostly because he is my brother. But. I can trust Chin Ho. I know I can.

"Yes."