Chapter 22

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

HI!!

I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever!! I just couldn't think of anything! But I think I can get somewhere. 

 

So uncle and I went to the mall with money to spend in our pockets. I was excited to be honest. I don't really need clothes, but I guess if it helps I will do it.

"Where to first?" He asked.

"Rue 21!" I said jumping.

"OK. Lead the way." He said.

I bounced happily to the store. It took 5 minutes for us to find the place, but I have to admit I loved what was in the store. When I walked in I saw outfits that I thought were just amazing on the girls side. I was about to just go crazy, but then I looked over at the boys side. There were so many things that Jogin would wear, so I decided to go look around there first.

"Why are you in the boys' side?" Uncle asked.

"I just want to get Jogin something" I found myself smiling.

"Ahhh, I see" He nodded.

While I looked around I settled on a few black shirts and a green one for him. Then I went over to the girls side and looked around. I found some jeans, a few shorts, leggings, shirts, sweat shirts and whatever else I saw that I loved. When uncle and I paid for everything we stopped into Payless to look for some shoes. I just got a pair of sneakers and that was it.

"I though you would go crazy for shoes?" Uncle asked.

"Ehh. Not really. I just wanted a pair that were great for going to school and stuff." I shrugged.

"I see." Uncle smiled at me.

"Can I call someone?" I asked.

"Yep" Uncle nodded.

I took out my phone and searched for the contact I was looking for. I called her for the first time in what seemed like forever.

"Hello?" The person said.

"Hey, um... It's me. I haven't talked in a while. I want to apologize." I said.

"Oh my gosh! I missed you!" Allyson screamed. "I thought you forgot about me!" She exclaimed.

"No! No I didn't. Um can we hang out tonight? Have a sleep over like old times. Horror movies, ice cream, pajamas and eating tons of junk food?" I asked.

"AHHHH!" I heard a scream on the other side. "Of course! Come to my house at 6! Its like 5 right now, but I just really want to do this like we used to!" She said and she was jumping? 

"Yeah! I am so going to be there! I can't wait. I missed you tons." I said smiling.

I looked up at uncle and he had a bright expression on his face.

"OK!!! See you then!" She said hanging up.

"Uncle I think I know one last place I need to shop." I said smiling like a kid on christmas.

We went to one of the stores I saw that was hust for pajamas and slippers. I had gone and looked for some. I found softer purple bottoms that had black wings on them, and the shirt I found was a black v-neck with matching purple wings. I tried them on and they were cute! I then found some fuzzy black bunny slippers. I tried them on and I had to admit I though I looked cute. We bought them and when home. 

"I'm going to spend the night at Allyson's house." I told uncle.

"Yes ma'am and I will bring you." He smiled. "Now go pack for it." He said.

I ran to my temporary room and started to pack my pajamas, clothes and a whole bunch of movies. We normally watched 5 before going to bed no matter how long. We always had yummy junk food and sometimes played music and dance like total idiots for the heck of it, which was just about the best thing ever.

"I'm ready." I said going back to uncle in the living room.

"Well, lets go then." He said waking to the door.

The drive took only a few minutes and when I got there Allyson was waiting for me. I got out of the car and ran to hug her like it's been years since I last saw her.

"I'm so happy you came!" She said happily.

"Me too! This will be the best!" I exclaimed.

Once we got in the house we started setting up her room to fit us. We added tons of blankets and pillows to her massive bed. That took about ten minutes. After that we changed into our pajamas.

"Holy Wow! Those are cute!" She yelled surprised.

"I just got them today. But yours are so cute too! cupcakes suit you." I smiled.

We went down to the kitchen to make giant milkshakes, load up on chips, grab chocolate, and whatever else you could then of. When we got up to her room we settled on watching Dark Skies. We were so intensely watching the movie that when we dropped chips or something we screamed. We loved the movie and just talked about for a half hour after it was done. Then we watched The Prince of Tennis from her computer. We didn't care if we had to read subtitles we just always watched it and never got bored of it. We ogled over some of the guys which was so funny to see. After that we watched Brides Maids and just laughed until we couldn't breathe. I feel off of the bed and lost my breath. Allyson was rolling around on the bed and pointing at the funny parts that we sometimes repaid. At the end of the movie when the girls were singing we started jumping around and singing like dying horses like we used to. When we finally died down we started laughing at out idiot selves again and just had a few repeats of that.

"I m-miss-ed this Ahahaha!" Allyson exclaimed through her laughing.

"Me-e  t-too! Bwahahahaha!!" I laughed too.

We started listening and did each others' nails. We sang so lough and so horrible that the people next door asked what was going on. When we told them they just laughed and went home. We continued and took a bunch of pictures. We studied our painted nails. I had top halvs a saphire blue and the bottom a bright neon orange. Allyson had had bright blue nails with silver glitter french tips. We had a whole bunch fun! We went to bed around 3 and we woke up at 1!!! 

"Man last night was just the best ever!" Allyson stretching waking up.

"You said it! Super fun!" I agreed.

"We should make a weekend thing!!" She said.

"That would be great." I said smiling.

I feel like I'm back to me now... I smiled brightly.

"Hey! Lets go out for breakfast" She suggested. 

"Sure!" I agreed.

I changed into some black leggings, a black v-neck and a bright green cardigan. Allyson wore red skinny jeans and a long sleeved dark blue blue hoodie shirt. We when to a cafe that was close enough for us to walk. 

"I think it was stupid that they canceled the project a few days ago." Allyson said.

"I think it was good." I shrugged. "I personally though it was stupid. I didn't like it at all. It's like what if you hated the person? Then it wouldn't be a fair." I shook my head.

We only took 5 minutes to get to the cafe, and it was a quite place that looked rather comforting. Allyson and I sat down in a booth. We ordered some hot chocolates and pancakes with banana and caramel. While we were waiting we say a few familiar people walk in.

Jogin... Chanyeol.... The girls thought.

They looked around the cafe and their eyes fell on us. They walked over to us. Allyson and I looked up at them nervously. I started at Jogin with a look that says 'I mis you alot'. He smiled when he looked into my eyes.

"Can we join you?" Chanyeol asked actually nicely.

""Yeah." Allyson said, scooching in.

I did the same and let Jogin sit next to me.

"I missed you." He whispered.

"Me too." ___ whispered back.

When Allyson and my order came back the boys also ordered.

"I swear when the wind blew last night I almost had a heart attack." Allyson said laughing.

"OH MY GOSH! When your branch hit the window!" I said.

"I know right! Maybe alien movies like that aren't the best choices." She laughed.

"What?" Chanyeol asked.

"We had a sleep over." Allyson said laughing at the memories.

"What guy keeps a gun up his ?!" I asked laughing again.

The boys looked confused. But their order came soon after and we all at.

"Hey, ___." I heard Chanyeol say my name.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I'm sorry... For being mean." He told me

"Oh." I said shocked. "It- it's OK..." That was all I could think of.

"And I was such a jerk to you. I mean it." He said.

"I understand... I accept your apology." I nodded.

"Thank you." He said.