Chapter 3

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

"Leave her alone she's a freak"

"She is just an ugly nerd"

"She doesn't have any friends 'cause she doesn't deserve them"

"I haven't seen someone THAT ugly in years"

These were just a few statements that I put up with everyday. There are about 50+ everyday. And why? That, I don't know. I didn't really deserve them, but I guess people just like to make you feel bad. I wish they weren't that bad. I think they could atl east show me just a little respect. I AM human, I wished everyone else thought that though. I'm just the girl who has good grades and doesn't stand up for herself. You think I would stand up for myself right? But I used to do that. It failed. The teachers I talked to didn't even help. This is the fifth year. I'm miserable, and yes I have my family and Allyson, but do you think that, that is all I want and need? No, I need more people in my life, but I just need them to be nice or just smile. But I guess everyone think I deserve nothing but crap.

"Okay class, good morning" Mrs. Lee said.

"Woodworking MrsLee" The class said.

"So, we will be pairing up with the seniors! Mr. Park and I made the pairings. So you will have to deal with the pairings. Seniors come in!" she called.

The seniors, as in Mr.Parks class came in. I saw my brother come in and he looked at me. He smiled a little smile that was so sweet to look at. And thankfully nobody noticed he was looking at me. The girls were busy checking themselves in small mirrors and fixing make-up.

"Okay. Listen everyone! I will announce the pairings."Mr. Park said.

"Okay so Baekhyun and Eun Mi" and he went on and on.  "And lastly Jongin and ___"

Uh, Ohhhhh I thought.

I saw every girl's head turn to face me with flames in their eyes. I started to slump down into my seattrying to avoid the death glares.

"Okay, so this project is about each other! You each will stay at the boys' house for 3 weeks, and then switch and go to the girls house for another 3 weeks. Okay, you will take pictures of each others' house and make a slide show. You will also write an essay. So this is a very big project. You will sart today! And we also have sheets that have the information about the project on them. Okay, so get with your partners and start to 'get to know them'. Go" Mr.Park announced.

Everyone scurried and I just satyed in my seat. Jongin walked over to me. He sat on the desk right in front of me. His leg was almost touching my hand.

"So, the teachers don't even know that we are related and live together, huh?" He asked.

"It seems that way. But why didn't our parents tell them?" I asked curiously.

"They are our parents. Who knows. We get everything from them-"

"But your dancing" I cut him off.

'Yes, that." He smiled and slightly laughed and smiled.

"Well, we already know basically everything about each other so I guess we just, I don't know." I shrugged.

"Jongin, _____! Why aren't you talking?" Mrs. Lee shouted.

Heads faced our direction and more death glares.

"We are! Don't worry! We just were thinking about a subject to talk about!" Jongin said.

"Nice save." I said.

"I am known for it." He smiled.

"How can he put up with her?" We heard.

Please tell me he doesn't know they are talking about me!!!!

"Your surprised I can stand who?" he asked.

"Well, THAT thing" one of the girls pointed to me.

"Hehehe" I nervously laughed. "Oopsies"

"Okay everyone! You guys are going to go home, pack and the go to the boys' house!"The teachers said.

We were all dismissed. Jongin and I walked out of the classroom together. We got weird looks from the guys and death glares from the girls. It made me feel rather uneasy about this whole project... I wonder what they will think when they see the same furniture and everything else.

"Okay, so lets go to your locker, then mine and we can go home." Jonging said.

"Okay." I smiled.

I lead the way to my locker. I got there quickly and swiftly did the combination. I grabbed my books, backpack, homework, and whatever else I needed. Then I noticed a few sticky notes on the outside. I pulled them off and read them.

Get lost and get gone

Your ugly, you are;t pretty enough for this school.

You don't deserve friends nerd!

I crumpled the papers up and threw them in the trash can. Tears started building up in my eyes. I tried blinking them away, but they still burned. I didn't want my brother to see this. I didn't want him to see like a weak little girl. I should be used to this stuff, but I'm not. And I hate it.

"___? What's wrong?" Jongin looked at me confused and a little scared.

"Nothing!!" My voice was shaky and soft.

"Yah! ____ look at me!" he ordered.

I had to listen to him. I couldn't disobey him. He knows me well. He knows me like the back of his hand. He knows when I am about to cry. He knows almost everything. And it's his time to know EVERYTHING.

My back hit the locker and I slid down. Tears flowed down my now red cheeks.

"I don't know what I did. They hate me though. I guess I'm just that displeasing to look at. I am smart and have good grades. They also hate me for that. And now that we are partners for the project... They want to kill me" that was it.

I burst into tears, but sobbed quietly. I hugged my knees to my chest and buried my head in them. I wanted to see darkness. I wanted to feel pain. I just wanted to disappear. I deserve it, don't I?

"No! __! Don't be this way." He looked down at my figure.

He bent down and pulled me into his chest. His warm chest that comforted me so much. I missed his chest. I would always listen to his heartbeat and just try to be quiet.

"Come on. I don't have to go to my locker anyway. his is the only homework we have." he said.

I felt my brothers strong arms pick me up. H held me in his arms tightly. He wiped away my tears, but they just kept flowing.

"Shhhh" He pulled me as close as possible.

He wrapped his arms around me and slowly swayed back and forth almost like a dance. I didn't want this wouldn't end.

Wait.....

                                What is this feeling?

                                                               My heart is beating rapidly.

                                                        Don't tell me.....

                                                                                      I don'twant this to be true

No, no it isn't....