☼26

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For the rest of the walk, both of them were back to normal. It was back to the way they were before the whole Woohyun and birthday issue. It was the usual bickering, pouts, and whiny behavior. This comforted Su Kyung. The old Bacon was still here by her side. He didn’t act all polite and nice anymore. That wasn’t truly him. She liked this side of Baekhyun and hopefully, he wouldn’t change anymore. It was his REAL side.

 

“Oh there it is! Infinite! That’s where I’m meeting with the guys,” she grinned, pointing to the shop across the street.

 

“Infinite? What kind of name is that? And you said EXO was a weird name,” he rolled his eyes, helping her cross the street.

 

“Shut up, who names themselves after a planet and claims they’re aliens that have powers?” she rolled her eyes back at him.

 

“Yah, our powers are cool, ok? Don’t be all sassy with me, you woman.” He scowled.

 

“Oh please. Isn’t your power controlling light? What are you going to do? Blind someone with your light? Please, that’s what pepper spray is for. What else? Putting the light back into a light bulb when it stops working? Or are you going to create a rainbow?” she laughed at her own explanations. “Man, your powers are so lame. The coolest is Kai’s. I mean teleporting? I would trade anything to have that power.”

 

Baekhyun growled again, flicking her forehead. “What? It’s not like those EXO-M losers have any powers better than ours,” he defended.

 

“Actually they do as a matter of fact. Sometimes it surprises me how you two groups are so similar. The same name virtually and you both have powers. It's really odd, isn't it? Well I guess it makes sense since I have crazy chingus that are apparently aliens,” she rubbed her red forehead. “But on the contrary, theirs are so much cooler and useful. Xiumin oppa has ice. Lay umma has healing. Tao has time control. Chen has lighting. Luhan has telekinesis. And Kris appa has flight. Aigoo, so cool!” she pretended to faint by their coolness.

 

Baekhyun was still scowling. He had to admit, those were some pretty kick powers. But he realized something and blinked a few times.

 

“Wait did you just say Lay umma and Kris appa?” he looked at her like she was crazy or something.

 

“Yeah, Lay is the umma of EXO-M and Kris is the appa. And because I’m basically a part of EXO-M, they’re my umma and appa too!” she cheekily nodded.

 

“Bwoh? You’re part of EXO-K too! In fact, you even have a blood relative in the group too! Why isn’t D.O and Suho your umma and appa?!” he protested, but she just shrugged.

 

“They were my umma and appa first and besides, I can’t have more than two ummas and appas! That’ll be weird! My parents, Kris, and Lay are enough. Well except Lay and Kris are my parents in law.” She shrugged.

 

“Bwoh? Are you married are something? Aish, so stupid.” He tsked and shook his head.

 

“Of course! My hubby is Luhan of course! Derrrr,” she smacked her head and made a isn’t it obvious face.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widened. “BWOH? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN? YOU SAID NOTHING WAS GOING ON BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU, YOU LIAR!” he frowned, pointing an accusing finger at her.

 

“God, I was just kidding, Bacon. Calm down bro,” she smacked his finger away.

 

“Oh is that you Su Kyung? Why aren’t you coming in?” a girl with a black bobbed haircut wearing the café’s uniformed opened the door to the café and glanced curiously at the two of them.

 

“Ah don’t worry, I’ll go in a sec.” Su Kyung informed and the girl nodded.

 

“Ok but don’t be too long. They’re waiting for you after all,” that was all she said before disappearing back into the café.

 

“Ah right, EXO-M! Shoo Bacon, I have to go now.” She pushed him a little, but not so hard so he won’t be pushed in the middle of the street and be run over.

 

“Aish, can’t I at least come in and meet them for a bit?” he pouted but Su Kyung shook her head.

 

“I said no already. Besides didn’t your mom say you have to go back home at four thirty for your second tutor or else you’ll be grounded again?” she raised an eyebrow while he scowled. She was right. He would be grounded for a week if he didn’t come home for his second tutor session of the day. Honestly, he didn’t like his second tutor. He was an old, fat man that was almost bald except for some hair on the sides, smelled like moldy cheese, and wore some huge glasses. He would choose Su Kyung over him any day.

 

“But who was that girl?” he stubbornly asked weird question to make himself stay longer.

 

“She’s a friend of mine that’s working here. Now can you go?”

 

“Will you call me oppa?”

 

“In your dreams.”

 

“Then will I see you in my dreams tonight?” he wiggled his eyebrows.

 

Su Kyung stared at him in surprise. “Wow, since when did you get so greasy?”

 

“Since I made it my goal for you to call me oppa.”

 

Rolling her eyes, she placed her hands on her hips, glaring at him a little. “God, I don’t know why you want for me to call you oppa. Don’t you like your nickname, Bacon? After all, you’re the only person I actually gave a nickname too. You should be thankful…” she said as Baekhyun’s eyes seemed to twinkle after hearing her explanation.

 

“Fine, but I will get to meet EXO-M and make you call me oppa one day,” he growled before running away.

 

“Who was that, your boyfriend?” the girl with the bobbed hair wiggled her eyebrows at her when Su Kyung had entered the café.

 

Su Kyung let out a chuckle and shook her head. “No way Hara. He’s just a classmate and good friend.”

 

“Well he was cute. He looked like a piece of…”

 

“Bacon?” Su Kyung finished for her.

 

Hana blinked at her curiously. “Yeah, bacon. How did you know I was going to say that?”

 

She grinned and shrugged. “Just a hunch.”

 

“Yah, is that Su Kyung? Tell her to get dressed and start serving the tables!” a middle aged man yelled from the kitchen.

 

“NEH. I’LL BE RIGHT THERE!” she yelled back, running into the female employee’s dressing room to change.

 

 

“So how was your afternoon with EXO-M yesterday?” Baekhyun grumbled, still a little upset at the fact that she wouldn’t let him tag along with her yesterday.

 

“Hm, it was fun. Tao laughed so hard that his milkshake came out of his nose,” she giggled, lying through her own teeth. Since when was she such a good liar?

 

“I bet it would be funnier if I tagged along. I’m like a fun machine.” Baekhyun scrunched up his nose.

 

“Oh stop your complaining Baekhyun. You’re so lame,” she shoved him, making him crash into a wall.

 

“YAH! I nearly broke my perfect nose because of you!” he pointed at her.

 

“Your fault for getting jealous.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter