☼7

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That woman then pulled out two different colored notebooks. One pink and one blue. “What’s that?” I asked, really suspicious. Please don’t let this be something stupid.

 

“Journals so we can get to know each other better. They’re like those personality things. Now Baekhyun, I will begin our little interview,” she held a pencil as if she was going to take a giant test. What the heck is this crap? This is not a game show, Su Kyung, stop acting so weird.

 

“So when is your birthday?”

 

What the… This relationship is fake. Why do I have to do this again?

 

“Why should I tell you?” I already lost count of how many times she had rolled her eyes at me and yet she did it again.

 

“Pabo, relationships are all about trust. They are the building blocks. And if we are going to trust each other, then we have to start by knowing the basic things about each other. That’s what makes a relationship stable!” she chimed.

 

“But we aren’t in a real relationship. If you haven’t noticed by now, this is FAKE.” 

 

She sighed at me. “You’re so troublesome. Then should I just call Jiyong oppa over here?” she tapped her fingers on the table and smirked.

 

I could feel the color drain out of my face. Oh please no. “G-go ahead.” Damn it! Me and my pride.

 

“Ah, alright then…JIY-”

 

I quickly put my hands over before she could say any more. DAMN, I lost again.

 

“I-I’ll do it. Just don’t tell the Dragon over here.” She smiled at my defeat and removed my hands. “Alright, but you won’t lie to me right?”

 

“Whatever.”

 

“Alrightie then. Birthday?”

 

“May 6th.”

 

“Age?”

 

“21…”

 

“Hometown?”

 

“Bucheon…” I was beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable with all the info being squeezed out of me.

 

“Favorite color?”

 

“Uhh…black?” she stopped and eyed me suspiciously.

 

“WHAT? I’m not lying!”

 

“Hmph, you better not be.”

 

“Blood type?”

 

“O…” WTF, this is getting personal.

 

“Ok, you have any hobbies?”

 

“Uhhh…eating, singing, dancing.” I listed my favorites. Suddenly, she stopped writing and looked at me with wide eyes.

 

“YOU SING AND DANCE?”

 

Uhhh..“Um…yeah?”

 

“OMO, omo, I sing too! Whoa, we have another fellow singer in our school. Usually everyone is too busy studying! Wah, do a collaboration with our band!” Man… she talks like a hyper chipmunk. I’m getting a headache.

 

“Gah, stop it. Just get back to your questions!” I sat back in my seat with my arms crossed, annoyed by her sudden outburst.

 

“Wow, stingy…Uh let’s see. Do you have any siblings or family members that might go to our school?”

 

“Nope. I'm an only child and my cousins live in Busan or Daegu” Yep, I’m all alone except for my parents. I noticed her expression. Tch, she must be taking pity on me. Not like I need it.

 

“What about your favorite food?”

 

“Anything really, but I like Chinese food a lot.” Wait, why am I even saying this?

 

“Do you play an instrument?”

 

“A little guitar and piano but nothing else really…”

 

She tapped her pencil on her chin and nodded. “Well I’m done with yours.” Finally!

 

“Do I have to interview you now?” I asked. I hope not.

 

“Nope, I already wrote everything down for you,” she waved the blue notebook and set it on the table. Sweet now we’re done with this interview thing. But as just as I was about to take it, she said something irritating again.

 

“But you have to read it out loud for me.” BWOH? That’s just a waste of time.

 

“Hey! That way, we’re stuffing the knowledge in your head faster and I’m double checking. It’s hitting two birds with one stone.” She pouted and puffed out her cheeks.

 

“Stop it, this is just rid-”

 

“I’ll get oppa…” Silence…Damn it, I lost again. Without another word, I grabbed the journal and opened it up to the first page.

 

“Sigh…Name: Oh Su Kyung. Birthday: February 14th. Bwoh? Isn’t this Valentine’s day?”

 

She nodded her head. Wow, I gotta admit, that’s pretty cool.

 

“Born and raised in Seoul. Favorite color: blue, blue, and blue. You’re a blue freak, smurf…” I added on discreetly but she managed to catch what I said.

 

“YAH!”

 

Moving on…

 

“Blood type: O. Hobbies: Singing, composing, acting, and photographing. Ok then. Two cousins that go to YJS Arts Department and one younger brother that goes YJS business department…Bwoh? You have a brother that goes to our school!” She nodded proudly.

 

“Do I know him?” Is there anyone related to her? Because she’s the craziest girl I’ve ever known. I don’t think any other person can be as crazy as her.

 

“Oh Sehun!”

 

My jaw dropped to the floor. The maknae? Has an older sister?! “He’s…. your brother?”

 

“Yeah, we’re like twins. I’m only a few months older though. Actually we’re step siblings cause our parents married each other, but we get along pretty well. But yeah, he’s the reason I know EXO-K and Chanyeol…”

 

One word: DAMN. How did I know about this? Well now that I think of it, he has been talking about some sister for a while. Damn, never mind.

 

“And ooh, my cousin’s name is Kwon Yuri. She’s about the same age as you and her dancing is just AMAZING. Something that I could never do.” She sighed in respect. Ah, so she’s a dancer? Then she might have a nice body. Wait what? Pabo pabo pabo, the one you like is Ji-Eun and will always be her!

 

“And her brother is already in university. And guess who he is? You’ll never believe it! It’s Jiyong oppa!” I nearly spit out my smoothie then. Forget what I said about his sister’s body. I don’t want to die.

 

“R-Really?” I tried not to sound bothered. “He’s your cousin then?”

 

“Neh, but an overprotective one at that.” DAMN RIGHT HE IS. He tried to choke me. “Also, Eunhyuk and Donghae go to the same university and they all graduated from the arts department.” Wow, what are they, idols? “It really is amazing, right? I want to go to that school, but I can’t just waste all my years of learning finance just to go after my dreams,” she pouted.

 

“Then go, no one’s stopping you,” I retorted back.

 

“Rude. I’m sure SOMEONE will. Is that how you treat your girlfriend Byun Baekhyun?”

 

“Excuse me, girlfriend? Since when did I have one? We’re just doing each other a favor. It’s just as simple as that.” I said, speaking up. I mean seriously. She was the one that caused it all!

 

She narrowed her eyes. “If you keep on acting like this towards me, no one will believe this façade.” Ha, why should I care? Someone remind me why I’m even doing this with her again.

 

“Does it look like I care? After all, I’m only on this for Ji Eun and not YOU,” I pointed directly at her. She scrunched up her nose and fumed. I could tell she was pissed.

 

“Aish, what an annoying piece of BACON!”

 

“YAH, I’m not bacon! You take that back!”

 

She just crossed her arms and rolled her arms. “Your name sure sounds like it.”

 

“YAH, YOU LOOK LIKE ONE!”

 

“Oh, so now you call me bacon cause of that. Pulease, compared to you, I would be the most delicious piece ever.”

 

“ANI. I WOULD!”

 

“NOT”

 

“YES”

 

“Fine, you’re the most delicious piece, but you do know that you just admitted you were bacon?” she rose an eyebrow. Crap.

 

“YAH!” This woman is starting to piss me off.

 

“I have a name you know…”

 

“Shut up woman!”

 

“Great, now I’m ‘Yah’ and ‘Woman’. I’m sooo flattered,” her tone was dripping with sarcasm. Why is she so bipolar?!  First she was all giddy giddy and happy, but now she’s the sarcasm queen.

 

“You’re impossible!” I flung my hands in the air and laid back on the chair. Damn, I lost….again! She smirked as if she was mocking me. Scratch that, I think she actually is.

 

“Let’s go…” she grabbed her stuff.

 

“Where?”

 

“We’re gonna get ice cream.” My eyes sparkled at the mention of ice cream, but I shook that look off. “God, I’m not even finished with my smoothie.”

 

“But I feel like it. Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter