☼37

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

"Omma? Appa?" I called out as me and Su Kyung appeared in the dining room. And indeed my parents were already there. My mom was humming as she set out the plates while my dad was seated, reading the newspaper and sipping his coffee. They both looked up at about the same time.

 

"Oh Baekhyun. How was your-" Mom stopped when she saw Su Kyung who was shyly hiding behind me. Her eyes instantly widened and looked like she was about to drop the plate.

 

"S-Su Kyung? Is that you?"
 


She nodded and immediately my mom came flying over and pushed me aside so she could just hug Su Kyung. I swear, my mom shows favoritism too much. It's like she's her child and not me.

 

"Annyeong omma!" Su Kyung laughed as she hugged her back.

 

"Aigoo, why are you here and so early?! Come, come, sit down and join us for breakfast! We made just enough!" My mom pulled Su Kyung over to the dining table and left me behind. I rolled my eyes at my mom's immature behavior. I swear she cares more about her than me. I went ahead and sat down, sitting next to Su Kyung. She smiled that beautiful smile of hers at me and then turned back to talking to my parents.

 

I soon grew bored of being ignored of both parties and I already had finished eating. My parents and Su Kyung were still blabbering on and on about stuff that I really had no interest in. It should be a good thing that my girlfriend gets along with my parents but in this case, it's really annoying.

 

I glanced over at my girlfriend and slyly smiled to myself. If she wasn't going to pay attention to me then I'll just make her. I silently crept my hand and placed it on top of her hand that was on her thigh. She stiffened and I immediately knew that her cheeks were flushed. Su Kyung glared at me sideways but I played innocent and grabbed a roll from the middle of the table.

 

Eventually she ignored me and went back to focusing on the conversation with my parents. I frowned. She was doing it again. This time, I slowly flipped her hand over and interlaced our fingers do we were hand in hand. Again, she glanced at me like she was asking for me to cut it out. Of course I wouldn't stop teasing her. If my girlfriend wasn't going to pay me any attention then who would?

 

I the back of her hand softly with my thumb. She tensed up even more and glared at me, trying to tell me to knock it off but of course I didn't listen. I just continued to smile innocently and took a bite out of my breakfast roll. She's so cute when she tries to threaten me.

 

Su Kyung tried to struggle out of my grasp but I tightened my grip. I'm not going to let you go again now that I have you, woman. I pressed harder down on her hand, trying to make her stop struggling but never less, she still tried to escape. She's really stubborn, isn't she? I frowned harder and pressed on her hand even more, now bringing it on my leg.

 

"Yah... I need my right hand. I can't eat without it!" she leaned closer and hissed, looking obviously pissed. I want to kiss her so bad.

 

"Well you could always let me feed you," I whispered back, a sly grin on my face. But unfortunately she has kicked me in my shin and I hissed in pain. But I still didn't let go.

 

My parents obviously noticed my outburst and looked at us strangely. "Is something wrong?" They eyed us suspiciously. A plan suddenly formed in my head and I grinned.

 

"Aniyo. Bacon was-"

 

"Actually..." I cut her off. "There's nothing wrong. In fact there's something I have to tell you guys. This woman and I..." I lifted up our intertwined hands. "Are going out. Jjang!" I grinned and out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Su Kyung looking at me, horrified with my sudden confession. Her face turned a deep shade of pink also.

 

My parents' expressions were priceless. Their mouths were hung open and they dropped their utensils. It made a clang on their plates. They gaped at us in shock. I found it funny actually. They looked like fish. Seconds ticked by as everyone but me looked shocked since I was smiling happily, still playing with our interlinked hands. Omma was the first to react and a mischievous glint appeared in her eyes. She started to squeal like a school girl and clapped her hands like a seal in delight.

 

"KYAH! ABOUT TIME! I don't think I've ever been this happy since Baekhyun was born! Omo, I've waited forever for you two to get together. Didn't I tell you yeobo? I knew they had chemistry between them!" She shook her husband's arm in delight. "Sparks, I tell you! I see sparks! Aigoo, I thought I wasn't going to still be alive to see the day that my son would finally realize Su Kyung's feelings!" She continued to grin like a fool.

 

Wait... What did she just say? "O-Omma, you knew she liked me?" I can't believe it. My own mom knew before me.

 

"Of course! She even told me herself, you know. Asked me permission if she could like you, Baekhyun. Aigoo, she's such a nice girl. I really approve of Su Kyung, I really do. She told me over some girl bonding we had together. Even baked me cookies and made tea to get my approval. Aigoo, such a sweet and thoughtful girl!"

 

"Omonim! You promised me that you would keep that a secret between us!" Su Kyung's face was turning red and she tried to hide her face in her hands. I couldn't stop smiling. It was like a smile was permanently plastered on my face. She really is perfect. Just purely perfect...

 

"Ah don't be embarrassed, Su Kyung! Secrets aren't meant to be kept from your boyfriend! You know what they say, relationships are built from trust. You can't start out a relationship with secrets!" My mom continued to gush, telling us all about relationships and started to compliment how great we looked together.

 

"Don't they look adorable. Almost as good as us!" she slapped my dad's arm and he just smiled while nodding. My dad never was the one that liked to talk unless needed to. He talked a lot sometimes but definitely not as much as my mom. She loved to blabber on but sometimes or most of the times, she gets carried away. Her loudness compliments my dad's professional and serious behavior. That's probably the best reason of why they go so well together. I wonder for what reason me and Su Kyung click together...

 

"You hear that babe? They approve." I winked and kissed the back of her hand. I heard my mom squeal in the background but all I was paying attention on was Su Kyung. She turned even redder as she smiled shyly.

 

"Well now that you're practically my daughter in law, you're free to come by any time. Actually you always were." My dad spoke up for the first time this morning as he smiled. Wow, he must like her too.

 

"Neh..." This time her ears turned red probably at the mention of the word 'daughter in law'. Even I shifted uncomfortably. Marriage is a sensitive topic. As much as I love and like her, I'm not sure that we'll even go as far as marrying. We're still young too.

 

I noticed my mom was silent so I pulled my attention on her. "Omma, is there something wrong?" She was staring at Su Kyung with suspicion or something like that.

 

"Baekhyun... Is Su Kyung wearing your T-shirt and shorts?"

 

Both of our eyes widened as her sudden observation. We had forgotten that I lent her my clothes for the night. We looked at each other and gulped.

 

"Baekhyun... Can you please explain this?" my father's voice was stern and I knew he meant serious business.

 

"Kyah! So does that mean that I can expect grandchildren in the future?!" my mom continued to squeal and this time, my face was the one that turned red.

 

"Omma! We didn't do anything!" I hissed, obviously embarrassed. "Su Kyung was at our house when I came back yesterday and it was about midnight. It was late and was dangerous for her to go home so I offered her to stay the night. I gave her my clothes since she didn't have her night stuff and yeah..."

 

"Did you two sleep in the same bed?"

 

I was about to say yes but was stopped when she kicked my leg again.

 

"Aniyo. He slept on the couch and let me sleep on the bed." she answered as respectfully as ever and innocently smiled.

 

"Aigoo, my son is such a gentleman. Just like a raised him up to be!"

 

Well sorry omma, this gentleman right here snuck into her bed yesterday and kissed her senseless this morning. And I'm planning on doing it again soon. I smiled at my parents before checking the time on my phone. It was almost eleven.

 

"Hey, are you done eating?" I asked and she nodded, showing me her cleaned plate.

 

"Why?"

 

I just shook my head and smiled, patting h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter