Special Chapter 3- Happily ever after

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“UWAHHH!”  A little boy ran around the room in circles, cheering and laughing. Su Kyung smiled while watching him play his heart out like the five year old he is. How adorable was this little kid? One of the cutest she’s ever seen.

 

“Joon ah~ Come over here. It’s snack time!” She called out. Upon hearing the words ‘snack time’, the little boy instantly dropped all the toys he was holding and broke out into a toothy smile.

 

“Yay! Joonie is hungry!” He cheered, running into Su Kyung’s arms. The woman laughed as she scooped him up in her arms, cooing at him because of his cuteness. She naturally did get along with kids so it was no surprise that she and Joon were very close.

 

“Well lucky for you, we’re having your favorite snack!” She cheered, bounding up and down with the boy. He continued to clap his hands in delight and squeal while being carried over. “That’s right, you little cutie! We’re having milk and cookies! Yay!~”

 

She carefully sat him down in one of the seats but flinched when she turned around. “Aigoo Eunmi! What happened to you?!” She asked her. The teenager frowned and tried to straighten her hair out with the help of Su Kyung. Her hair was all over the place and she looked so exhausted for some reason.

 

“Sorry unnie. I couldn’t control the kids and they just totally ignored me… It really was hard just to get them to sit down over here.” The girl pouted as she pointed at the seventeen kids who were all sitting around, waiting for their milk and snacks.

 

“Don’t worry sweetie, it’s only your first day as volunteer. Hopefully things will get better. They always do.” Su Kyung rubbed Eunmi’s back and led her over to where all the kids where sitting. The two along with a couple of others helped pass out the snacks to the hungry and excited kids. Once they all received the cookies, they pounced on it like a bunch of starving puppies.

 

“Are you ok, Eunmi? You have woodchips stuck to your hair,” Su Kyung laughed as she helped the girl take care of her hair. Eunmi pouted, puffing out her cheeks.

 

“That’s because they kept throwing woodchips at each other while I tried to stop them.” Eunmi sighed, exhausted. “I don’t know how you do this unnie! It’s so tiring.” She continued to lie back in her seat, pouting.

 

Su Kyung laughed at the newbie. “Well it’s only your first day. I’m sure things will be better as time goes by. Now come on and rest. We only have ten minutes til we get to the battlefield again.” She joked, sitting down as well

 

"Omo Su Kyung be careful! And don't slouch!" One of the older teachers scolded, very lighting slapping the girl on the shoulder. "We don't want the baby to be uncomfortable, do we?"

 

She did as the elder woman instructed and sat upright, chuckling. "Old habits die hard, teacher Park." She said while Eunmi continued to stare at her.

 

"P-p-pregnant?! Unnie, you're pregnant?!" she almost yelled and slapped her hand over in shock. "B-but you're belly..." Eunmi stared at her stomach.

 

"The baby's only four months old, sweetie." She reached out to hold one of Eunmi's hands while the other rubbed her tummy. "And stop looking so surprised! It's normal for a twenty seven year old like myself to be pregnant." Su Kyung nudged her with her shoulder.

 

"Wow... But you look so young! In your early twenties!" She continued to flatter which caused her unnie to blush heavily.

 

"Aigoo look at this girl and her sweet words!" She started to pinch Eunmi's cheeks which made both of them squeal. "But I'm no match for a nineteen year old like yourself, sweetie."

 

"But unnie-"

 

"No buts." She shoved a cookie into the girl's mouth. "I will have not another word so go ahead and eat your cookie before the little munchkins beat you to it."

 

Eunmi sat back in her seat, pouting, but remained silent anyways.

 

The rest of the afternoon went by quite quickly as a matter of fact. After singing nursery rhymes, paintings, playing hide and seek, and nap time, child pick up soon came and parents were going in and out with their kids

 

"Bye Teacher Byun!"

 

"Bye Joonie! Be sure to eat lots of vegetables and fruits! And stop eating so many sweets!" She playfully scolded, pointing a finger at the little boy. Joon responded by sticking out his tongue and running out of the room before she could get him

 

Su Kyung rolled her eyes at the childish behavior and began to clean up the messy classroom when a hand took the plates she was gathering. Surprised, Su Kyung turned around and laughed when she saw Chanyeol with a Mickey Mouse headband on his head.

 

"Wow oppa. I never knew how great that headband looks with that suit. They really complement each other," she joked, taking the plates back out of his hands.

 

Chanyeol gave her his toothy/serial killer smile and took the plates away once again. "Great to see you again too Su Kyung. I see the baby is growing," he motioned to her baby bump.

 

"Yeah he or she is and Chanyeol give me those plates. I need to put them in the sink!" she tried to reach for them but he raised his arms in the air, making it impossible to reach.

 

"Nu uh, babe. You have a child in that stomach of yours and we are not going to stress you out until that er is popped out in five more months. So just leave the chores and handiwork to us." Note, Chanyeol was the only one who could get away for calling Su Kyung 'babe', but sometimes it didn't quite work with both Baekhyun and Ji Eun.

 

She raised one of ever eyebrows after hearing his sentence. "We? Us? Oppa, what in the world do you mean by that?"

 

As if her question was answered, they flinched when they heard the entrance of the childcare center slam open. Four pairs of feet kicked off their shoes at the entrance and scurried over to classroom J. Chanyeol and Su Kyung looked at each other and knew exactly what was to come.

 

"Park Chanyeol, you loser! We could trust only you to park in the handicapped section and then suddenly abandon us!" Suho and the others burst through the door, panting and huffing out of exhaustion.

 

"Whoops?" Chanyeol shrugged nonchalantly, seeming not to be sorry at all. His action only angered the four men even more.

 

"Hyung! Not cool!" Kai whined and was about to approach Chanyeol if he didn't have all those plates in his hands. Suho sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

 

"Fine, fine whatever. Chanyeol go and clean the plates. And this lady right here." He pointed straight at Su Kyung, the only girl the room. "Will sit down and relax while we help clean up the classroom."

 

Chanyeol disappeared when he exited the room and then Eunmi re-entered, drying her hands with a towel. "Unnie, why is there a really tall weird guy running down the halls with his hands full of plates?" She asked and looked up, only to be shocked with the sight of four handsome men staring back at her.

 

"Holy Krease!" she jumped, almost tumbling back if it weren't for her holding onto the door. "Who are they?!"

 

"Eunmi, darling." Su Kyung got up and headed over towards her. "These four are my friends. That's Suho, D.O, Kai, and my dongsaeng Sehun. And sadly that maniac in the hall is also my friend. His name is Chanyeol."

 

The men all exchanged casual greetings but Eunmi was still a bit starstruck, just staring at them with a blank expression before Su Kyung poked her side. "O-Oh. Lee Eunmi imnida. I'm just a volunteer teacher here..." She muttered, too embarrassed to meet them face to face.

 

And before anyone of them could say or do anything else, a clatter of objects was heard not so far off. Almost all of them flinched at the sudden noise, wondering what in the world that could be.

 

But then a faint 'sorry' echoed through the halls and they all recognized that deep voice. Chanyeol. Did that boy mess up again?

 

"I'll go help. It looks like we can't leave that giant alone." D.O politely excused himself before rushing out the door. His scoldings for Chanyeol could be heard as they got fainter and fainter.

 

Su Kyung was partially amused and partially shocked. She began to rub her temples, chuckling. "I can not believe that this man will be one of the godfathers of my baby. It's a good thing those were plastic too." She continued to chuckle, seeing the whole situation as amusing.

 

"And don't forget that you have five other god fathers too noona so don't worry. All of us together makes up for Chanyeol hyung's stupidness." Kai mocked the happy virus, showing his own version of the psychotic smile which made everyone roar in laughter.

 

Eunmi left Su Kyung's side to assist the rest in organizing the messy playroom and Sehun decide to keep her company instead. "Noona, can you please name your baby after me it's a boy?" Aegyo fizzed and soothed out of each word he said as he began his ultimate cuteness attack.

 

Sadly Su Kyung was completely immune to her younger brother's aegyo for she has grown accustomed to it many time in the past. "No way Sehunnie. My baby doesn't deserve to suffer like that. And besides, what if my baby was a girl? What would we name her?"

 

"Sehun. It's a uni name, noona."

 

Pushing his face aside, she made a face, rejecting the idea. "I'm pretty sure it isn't, my cute dongsaeng."

 

The boy pouted and stood up. "Fine! But remember this, when your kid complains about not having a great name, it's all because you didn't name him or her Sehun!" He made that one final statement before running off to who knows where. She just rolled her eyes and cracked a smile at her brother's immature behavior. He could be such a baby sometimes.

 

Eunmi heard a bell chime which insisted someone had just entered the building. Rushing over to the front door, she was blown away of the sight of a man standing in a neat suit. He had the most adorable smile and the softest looking hair ever.

 

"I'm here to pick up someone."

 

It t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter