☼13

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

Su Kyung slowly opened her eyes and squinted them upon being met by the sudden brightness of the store’s lights. But to her bigger surprise, her hair was down and the cap was on her lap. Who did this too her? Shaking her head, she ran her fingers through her tangled hair, straightening it. She then stood up and walked around the store to try and catch a glimpse of the people she was stalking.

 

“Did they leave?” Su Kyung scratched her head, confused, and walked out of the shop, tippy toeing to see any sign of them.

 

“Aigoo, what should I do know?” she asked herself and pouted. Suddenly her pocket started buzz and light up. Carefully slipping out her phone, she found a text from Baekhyun.

 

1 new message from BACON~.

 

Hey, Ji Eun kinda saw you so we ran away. We’re in Forever 21 right now.

 

Su Kyung sighed. That was a ten minute walking distance from here. She turned her ear piece back on and found them talking casually with each other. It seems like they’re getting along just fine…. She waited for the moment where she could jump in and talk to him.

 

“Bacon, I’m going to rest a bit. I’ll be back with you guys in 20 to 30 minutes.” She automatically said and waited for his answer.

 

“Arasso.”

 

She then turned back off her head piece and winced. She had a headache. How could you not when she had a sleepover the night before with Ji Eun. Ji Eun had gone to sleep at 3 AM, but Su Kyung had stayed up until 6 AM to plan the date for the two perfectly and she had drunk so much caffeine so that she wouldn’t fall asleep. Sigh, the things she does to make her fake boyfriend happy.

 

Now she was walking along the busy sidewalk with a coke in her hands. It had been a while that she had all this free time for herself that she could just go out and relax. She turned a corner and entered a garden with families and friends picnicking and playing around.

 

Lost in her thoughts, she didn’t notice a group of people walking towards her. Six people to be exact.

 

“Ge, look…” the youngest nudged the doe like guy next to him and pointed to Su Kyung who was still walking towards them, not paying attention to the people around her. That person stopped in his tracks, making the rest stop in confusion as well but immediately shut up upon seeing her.

 

“Su Kyung…” her name escaped his lips as he watched her come closer and closer with each step she took, but she didn’t hear it since she had her headphones in.

 

Coming close enough, she finally looked up when she had the feeling that someone was watching her. Su Kyung stopped dead in her spot, staring back at them with a surprised and horrified expression. Oh why did she have to meet him here and now? It was an intense stare down between her and the six boys until she blinked a couple of times and walked straight past them, shocking them all.

 

Luhan’s instinct was to grab her wrist so he did causing her to remain in her spot.

 

“Su Kyung, let’s talk.” His voice was gentle, almost in a whisper. She didn’t turn around but tried to escape his grip.

 

“Please… just this once. If you’re still mad after this, then you can leave and I won’t bother ever again. Just please, hear me out. This is my final favor to ask you…” he pleaded, eyes filled with sincerity. The EXO-M boys just stared at them uncomfortably and decided to leave, giving them some privacy.

 

Finally Su Kyung turned around, but her expression softened upon seeing Luhan act like that. Every part of her was screaming yes, to listen to him. After a few seconds of silence, she sighed.

 

“This is your last chance.”

 

He automatically perked up and nodded happily, grinning from ear to ear.

 

“Umm… just give me a moment.” She walked a few feet away from him. “Hey um Bacon, something came up so I have to go. Sorry and I hope it goes well. Don’t screw this up. Good luck and…have fun,” she said one last time before turning the device off and shoving it back into her pocket then turned around to face Luhan who was patiently waiting for her.

 

“So, where are we g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter