☼6

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yeah ok, but first,” before I could reach for the coffees, G-Dragon’s hand grabbed my collar. What the… And he yanked me towards him…HARD. That caused me to lean really close to him. His face was only a few inches away. Uh oh. I smell trouble.

 

“Are you and Su Kyung really dating?” his tone was icy and creepy. Crap nuggets.

 

“Uh, didn’t she tell you? We’re a fake couple,” I tried to stared back at him with the same force. But damn, he’s really scary. No wonder he’s a dragon.

 

“But not a REAL couple right?” he clenched my collar tighter. Damn, damn, damn. He’s gonna kill me.

 

“Whoa Jiyong. Calm down man,” Eunhyuk can over here and held him back, making him let go of my collar. I exhaled multiple of times, rubbing my neck. Yes, thank you! You are my savior Eunhyuk ssi!

 

“Sorry Baekhyun ssi, he’s overprotective when it comes to Su Kyung,” Donghae appeared out of nowhere and helped hold him back.

 

“Just treat her right, you punk,” Jiyong hissed. Gulp, I think I can see lasers coming out of his eyes.

 

“Neh. I’ll be sure to,” I gave him a smirk just to piss him off. His eyes were on fire now. Whoops better leave. I bowed at the three and grabbed the coffee before leaving the pissed dragon. God, G-Dragon is scary. No wonder he’s named that. He can literally breathe fire. I quickly set down our coffee and sat across from her. I’m breaking out into cold sweats now.

 

“Oh, you’re back?” she looked up and smiled. God, does she know what her oppa is like? I muttered a yes and pushed her coffee towards her before taking mine.

 

Ew, what is this? It’s like… brown and white. There’s a picture of a heart made out of cream. That’s cool, but why does it smell so bitter? Ah, can’t be any more different than hot chocolate right? Well here goes nothing.

 

I carefully held it up to my lips and frank three full gulps before letting my taste buds test out this new substance. Hm…I don’t taste any- BAM. I choked and started to cough. GAH.

 

“What is this? It’s so bitter and HOT. My tongue is on fire!” I started to freak out and fanned my tongue to get it to cool down. But you’ll never guess what that woman did. She LAUGHED. That’s right. She started to laugh like an idiot. Is it funny that a poor defenseless guy like me is burning off my tongue now?

 

“Yah…this…is…not…funny,” I said in between breaths with my tongue hanging out of my mouth. WTF, my mouth is kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter