☼42

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I want her back. I really do guys.” Baekhyun swore he felt something smack his face lightly and found a handkerchief on his lap when he opened his eyes. The culprit was acting innocently as he was playing around with his mug.

 

“Woohyun, what the hell was that?” he questioned, a bit pissed. Everyone looked curiously at them as they leaned back in their seats, not even bothering to reply at Baekhyun’s sudden confession.

 

“Oh I don’t know. Instead of whining like a little baby about it, why don’t you actually DO something about it, you moron.” Woohyun’s patience had reached its peak as he scowled at the man sitting at the other side of the table. “You’ve been saying that for days now. We get it. Ever since you saw her at that party, your desire and longing for her has expanded. Yeah, we totally got it. But instead of whining like a wuss, go do something and make it happen then!” The others chuckled at his random burst while he and Kai exchanged high fives.

 

“He’s right you know. Take action hyung. Make her yours and never let her go.” Chanyeol reminded him, leaning his arm on his shoulder.

 

“Yeol, it’s easier said than done especially if no one is willing to help me.” Baekhyun glared at Woohyun and Sehun in general and they ignored his gazes. “Could you at least give me her number then? I could at least ask for her to meet up or something.” He stared, pleadingly at Ji Eun in particular this time.

 

“Sorry oppa. Like I said, you’ll gonna get her back by yourself and with no help what so ever.” She shrugged and stood up. “I have to leave guys. I’m out.” With a flick of her hand and a kiss on Chanyeol’s cheek, she had hurried out of the café in a flash.

 

“She’s meeting Su Kyung today, you know.” D.O sipped his coffee while resting his arms on the table.

 

“How do you know?”

 

“I peeked at her phone while she was texting. Apparently, they’re meeting up today.” He informed them, smirking in Baekhyun’s direction.

 

He just sat back in his seat blankly looking down at his hands, not even bothering to pay attention to all the stares the guys were giving them. “Say… will you guys seriously not help me though? Not even if I come up with a plan?”

 

Suho laughed and patted the younger’s back. “Whhhaaaattt? You must be crazy if you don’t think we won’t help you if you come up with a plan. Ji Eun is just being too dramatic. Remember, we’re brothers. And brothers help out each other no matter what.”

 

“Actually, I’m neither his brother nor any of yours.” Woohyun childishly rose up one of his hands and the guys threw napkins at him for his stupid behavior.

 

“So are you implying you have a plan, hyung?” Sehun asked, folding his hands together. He was starting to get interested in Baekhyun’s so called plan.

 

“Are you implying that you guys are in then?” He finally looked up at all of them with a hopeful look in his eyes.

 

EXO-K plus Woohyun all exchanged glances at each other and smiled at the same time. “Why not? We don’t want to see both parties mope around any longer.” Sehun grinned at him.

 

Baekhyun shot up in his seat, excited. “Jinja?! Then you guys better not betray me cause I have a plan!”

 

“So Yeol, what did you guys do once I left yesterday?” Ji Eun snuggled up to Chanyeol’s chest as they were both sitting on one of the park’s benches for their little date. He his lips and nervously gulped. Did he forget to tell Baekhyun he wasn’t the most convincing liar?

 

“Well uh we watched as hyung moped around a little more… Kai called him a moron and Woohyun called him a loser. Then…uh hyung got really mad and stormed out on us. I don’t know what happened after, but I’ll ask Suho and D.O since they chased after him,” he fibbed, fiddling with long fingers.

 

“Ah jinja? Haha, well I kinda feel bad for Baekhyun oppa. Do you think I’m treating him too harshly? I mean, I told him to get in contact with her even though it’s almost virtually impossible to since he can’t have any help,” the girl bit her lip as she began to feel a little bit guilty about being too strict.

 

He chuckled softly and began to pat her head. “It’s fine. Baekhyun hyung is smart. He’ll find a way to get in touch with her.” He tried to hide his smile and continued to pet her head. “By the way, how was your little hang out with Su Kyung? I heard from Sehun yesterday night that she got home pretty happy.”

 

In a flash, she sat up and clapped her hands together. “Omo, it was so much fun! It was nice to meet up with my best friend when we haven’t seen each other in FOREVER. But seriously, we had the best time. After I left you guys, I went over to her cousin’s, you know Jiyong’s, café and we caught up a bit. Then we went over to the mall to go shopping and stuff. She bought the cutest little black dress and it was just gorgeous on her! Then we just chatted around in the food court until it was time to go. I almost forgot how much I missed her.” She pouted.

 

Chanyeol smiled at her rambling. “So you had a good time right?”

 

“The best, actually.”

 

“Did you learn anything? I mean did she tell you anything interesting or something?”

 

Ji Eun snapped her fingers and suddenly pointed at him. “Oh yeah, that reminds me! She told me that Baekhyun was at Yuri’s party!”

 

“A-Ah, really? I didn’t even know.”

 

Her eyes narrowed at him. “Wait… weren’t you there too?!”

 

Chanyeol awkwardly smiled and tugged on the collar of his shirt. “Uh yeah…”

 

“So you knew and didn’t even tell me?! How dare you!” She slapped his arm and he winced.

 

“I’m sorry babe. I just never had the time to tell you, I swear!” he held up his hands in surrender. “but.. is that all she said?’

 

Ji Eun’s playful face disappeared and was replaced by a serious one. “She looked pretty sad when she mentioned it. I guess she really does miss him too…” She exhaled and leaned her head on his shoulder this time. “I guess you know Jiyong oppa went ballistic when he found out and punched Baekhyun. Yuri said the only reason he found out was when he supposedly spotted Sehun and EXO-K together. He must’ve noticed that Baekhyun was missing with the group and went to find him. Apparently the only reason he recognized him out of that many people was his hair. Sehun told him he had dyed his hair to a purple color.”

 

Chanyeol cursed mentally. So the reason that Jiyong had found them was because of the maknae’s big mouth. He was going to have to teach him a lesson later.

 

“Also ever since the party, Su Kyung mentioned that he had been more overprotective than ever. He always checks her texts, calls, e-mails, to see if she had been contacting Baekhyun. He had even moved into their house just to make sure that she doesn’t sneak out or get any surprise visitors! He’s really overprotective at this point.”

 

“Wait, WHAT?!” Chanyeol’s eyes nearly burst out of their sockets. “He’s living with her now?” Ji Eun innocently nodded, not getting why he was so surprised.

 

Well that would’ve been some good information to know, Sehun. Thanks a lot! Chanyeol scowled to himself before turning back to Ji Eun.

 

“Babe, can I see your phone?” he asked, holding out his hand cutely.

 

“Wae?”

 

“Just for tonight! I promise!”

 

“Wae?!”

 

Here comes the horrible lie made up on the spot. “Uhh because… you know that song that on my phone that you really like and have being obsessed with? I was thinking that I could download it for you when I get home tonight…” He scratched the back of his neck. Damn it, what a horrible excuse.

 

“Uhh… sure I guess. I don’t know why you need to personally download it for me but thank I guess.” She suspiciously handed her phone over. “The password is 1206. Yeol, please make sure that you don’t drop it in the toilet like you did with your old phone. This one cost me a lot.”

 

“Hey! That was an accident! Kai suddenly burst through the front door of my house and it surprised me!” He defended.

 

Ji Eun laughed and rubbed his shoulder. “Sure Yeol, whatever you say~”

 

“Hyung, here. Is this ok?” Chanyeol handed Ji Eun’s phone over to Baekhyun and he began to look over it.

 

Hey Su Kyunggie~ Let’s hang out tonight. I missed you so much you know D: So how about it, you interested? Let’s meet up at that fountain in the park that we always pass by. Oh and make sure you wear that adorable black dress you bought yesterday! ^^

Hugs and kisses~

-Ji Eun <3

 

Baekhyun was personally surprised of how girly Chanyeol managed to make it sound. He awkwardly glanced over at the giant. Who knew he could be such a girl sometimes.

 

“Hey! I know what you’re thinking hyung! I am NOT a girl.” Chanyeol rose an accusing finger at him which made the both of them laugh.

 

“I guess it’s fine then. I’ll press sent then.” Baekhyun smiled in content and pressed the button, handing the phone back to Chanyeol. “Thanks man, it must’ve been hard to get the phone.”

 

The younger shook his head and smiled. “Nah, piece of cake. Just glad to do my part in the plan.”

 

/flashback/

 

Baekhyun smiled and turned to Chanyeol. “Chanyeol, I think your plan might be the most important part. You need to borrow Ji Eun’s phone.”

 

“W-Wae?! Why do I have to?!”

 

“Because I need her number and plus she’s your girlfriend. It should be easy for you to get her phone.”

 

“But Woohyun has her number! Why don’t you just get it from him?”

 

Baekhyun slapped his head. “Pabo. If I’m going to ask her to come out at night, I can’t use his phone! How awkward would it be if someone who liked you before asked you to come out at night along with just him?!” Woohyun nodded in agreement of his reasonable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter