☼14

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

The weekend flew by and Ji Eun and Baekhyun had gotten closer from their little date. As for Su Kyung? Baekhyun never did get to know where she went, but he simply shrugged it off. It wasn’t like she was off to save the world or something.

 

No, but it was worse.

 

She was actually resolving her and Luhan’s misunderstanding after almost a year. Who would’ve known that this choice would impact them HARD.

 

But for now, it was Valentine’s Day. Yes, hearts were flying everywhere, the atmosphere was filled with love, and finally confessions began. It felt like a good day to Baekhyun. The sky didn’t have a cloud, birds were chirping, and everyone was smiling. Who knows, maybe he’ll even confess to Ji Eun today… that is if he had the guts.

 

Walking into the classroom with two little bags in his hands, he grinned upon setting his sight on the girls he was looking for. “Ji Eun ah!” his smile couldn’t get any bigger as he waved for her to come over.

 

“Hey Baekhyun oppa, what’s up?” Ji Eun greeted him after finishing up her little chat with Yoona.

 

“For you,” he handed her the smaller bag and she immediately flushed a deep shade of red.

 

“M-me?” she pointed at herself in shock as she stared up at him with those wide eyes of hers.  He nodded and urged her to take it which she eventually did.

 

“What is it?” she pulled out a medium sized box of assorted Godiva chocolates. “Omo! These look so good! Gomowa oppa!” she gave him her signature eye smile and as usual, his heart rate sped up and his ears turned red.

 

“U-uh, no problem, but there’s more. Keep looking….” He mumbled. Ji Eun shot a confused look as she once again rummaged through the tissue paper and pulled out a small black box.

 

“Omo….” She gasped as she opened it to reveal a metallic butterfly bracelet. “Wow….it’s absolutely…beautiful. Thank you so much Baekhyun. I don’t know what to say,” Ji Eun looked up at him, touched as she carefully the butterfly.

 

“You like it? I got it cause it reminded me of you. You soar like a butterfly and are as majestic as one also,” he attempted to flirt and it seemed to work since Ji Eun had just blushed a deeper shade of red.

 

“Here, I’ll help you put it on,” he gently grabbed the bracelet from her and lifted up her wrist. It sent shocks down his skin every time they brushed against each other but he still managed to put it on her without looking like a fool.

 

“Gomowa. I’ll treasure it forever. I promise!” she gleefully said but then looked up at him in suspicion. “Wait, isn’t it the girl that usually gifts the guy on Valentine’s Day?” she raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

 

“Ah, is that so. Maybe I just don’t like to play by the rules,” Baekhyun grinned mischievously and shrugged. They stared into each other’s eyes for a long time until Ji Eun finally got embarrassed and broke the eye contact, leaving Baekhyun both satisfied yet disappointed.

 

“Anyways… Meet me on the rooftop afterschool? I need to ask you something.” Baekhyun casually said and as for the oblivious Ji Eun, she accepted without anoth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter