☼11

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“Come on Su Kyung, just give me one more chance. Take me back!” I rolled my eyes. What is this? Some sappy love drama? This is about the 38th time he actually came here after school just to beg her to take him back. It’s really pitiful.

 

“No Luhan. I will not like I’ve said all those other times. I’m already with Baekhyun so stop it.” She firmly said. Atta girl, tell him who is boss.

 

“We all know your relationship is fake. You don’t even look like a couple but just friends. There’s no skinship either. No holding hands, no hugging-“

 

“But did we do any of that?”

 

“Of course! We held hands all the time, I hugged you every second, and we kissed! We were so in love. What happened to us?” his expression softened. Psh, it really feels like a drama now.

 

“You Luhan, you ruined us. I don’t have any more time to be talking with you. Come on bacon, let’s leave.” She hooked arms with me and dragged me away. I turned over my shoulder and smirked, mocking the Chinese boy. He was red with anger. Ha, serves him right, stupid pretty boy.

 

"Slow down. You look so mad that you can knock down a wall with just a punch,” I chuckled, slipping my arm out of her grasp.

 

“More like the Great Wall of China,” she fumed, kicking a tree.

 

“Hey, the tree didn’t do anything wrong and I can see your again.” I pointed out, hoping she would calm down. I really didn't want to face her mad side today.

 

“Shut up ert,” she rolled her eyes and groaned. I stared at her for a while and sighed in defeat. “Come on…”

 

She raised her head up. “What?”

 

“Let’s go to the ice cream shop.” Immediately, her expression brightened as she nodded vigorously. Well that woman and I have been in this fake relationship for about eh two and a half months now and for some reason, she always comes to me with her problems like Luhan, her grades, Luhan, the y queenkas, Luhan, oh and did I mention Luhan? I mean man, this guy must be desperately in love.

 

He comes by the school both morning and afternoons just to wait for her and try to get her back. But they usually get into a fight and guess who gets dragged in? This guy right here. I’m always mentioned somehow and sometimes dragged in the argument by Su Kyung. God, they’re like two five year olds and I have to treat her to ice cream EVERY TIME she rants. So now I’m just sitting here watching her eat her giant bowl of ice cream, with her going on and on and on.

 

“I mean seriously. Who does he think he is? It’s actually kinda sweet, but it makes me feel guilty. I almost fell into his trap again,” she pointed the spoon in my direction.

 

“Uh sure?” I looked away. Man, this is awkward. I have no idea what she’s talking about. “But anyways Bacon, I just want to say thanks for being here for me. I really appreciate it,” she gave me a genuine smile that was so big that I couldn’t help but to smile back. I even felt a giant bubble of accomplishment swell up inside me.

 

“Stop calling me a pig part would you? I don’t like it…” I muttered, eating my own ice cream.

 

“Too bad and I will continue to call you that until I feel like stopping,” she stuck out her tongue childishly. This girl… Well I guess it’s better than when I first met her. She’s still bipolar but not as much as before. I can also say that I changed a little as well of course in a good way. The rest of EXO-K says I’ve been less arrogant and sarcastic. And the best part is, Ji Eun said that I’ve become nicer. YES SCORE!

 

Let’s see… It’s been two months ever since the woman made that Ji Eun promise thing to me and yet she’s never really taken me on the Ji Eun date training thing. Not that I need it, but it wouldn’t hurt to get some experience.

 

“Uh hey, when are you going to give me the Ji Eun training again? You’ve always been saying you have plans…”

 

Suddenly her face put on a creepy smile. To be honest, I was quite scared for a while. The hairs on the back of my neck even stood up.

 

“That’s because I was saving it for this amazing plan I have!” her eyes started sparkling. I don’t know whether it was from excitement or craziness. “I have the PERFECT plan for you guys. It involves my birthday and Valentine’s day!” she squealed and clapped her hands, applauding to herself.

 

O…kay… I admit, I kinda forgot about Valentine ’s Day.

 

“But why your birthday?”

 

“Did you forget? My birthday is Valentine’s day pabo.” She stuck out her tongue. “And Ji Eun usually shops for my present one week before. She also usually drags one of my friends along to help pick so that’s where you come in.” she pointed at me. Eh?

 

“You’ll be that friend. I already told Jessica and the rest of EXO-K to decline her offer and that only leaves you for her to ask. Isn’t it perfect? You two will have a shopping ‘date’!” she squealed. “You’ll go on that date next weekend and we’ll meet up early to discuss the game plan. Got it?”

 

“B-but, ho-” she put her finger on my lips. HER FINGER. ON MY PRECIOUS LIPS. EW. I quickly shoved her hand away.

 

“No buts. Butts are for sitting,” she stuck out her tongue once again. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. Seriously this woman is really…

 

“Ok fine, whatever you say, but how do you know she’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter