☼12

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As promised, Baekhyun and Su Kyung met at the place fifteen minutes earlier than the planned time.

 

“1…2…3. Is it working?” Su Kyung said into the microphone, tapping it. He nodded in response and held a thumbs up.

 

“Ok, here’s the game plan. I’ll be following you two from behind. I’m pretty sure Ji Eun won’t recognize me like this,” Su Kyung smiled, gesturing to what she was wearing. Her long hair was tucked into a baseball cap, making it seem that her hair was now short. She was dressed in blue jeans, a hoodie, and headphones were wrapped around her neck. Basically she looked like a guy… a very short one. In fact, she could have been mistaken for Baekhyun’s little brother.

 

“But if she does recognize me, just act normal ok?”

 

Baekhyun nodded, mind completely blank. He was already breaking out into cold sweats and his palms were turning sweaty. He was nervous beyond his mind. His heart even felt like it was going to burst out of his chest at any second now.

 

“And stop sweating! It’s the middle of winter for Pete’s sake! You’re going to look weird,” she scolded and slapped his back, making his stumble forward a little. Su Kyung rolled her eyes one last time. “Ok, I’ll be going now. Anyways, fighting!” she said and ran off to her hiding spot.

 

Baekhyun nervously fidgeted in his seat, his lips in anticipation and rocked back and forth. His eyes darted around his surrounding for any sign of Ji Eun. It wasn’t until after five minutes when Ji Eun showed up. She was still five minutes early.

 

“Oh, you’re here early too,” she looked up at him when she had arrived in front of him.

 

“U-uh, yeah. I always come early,” he gulped down his saliva.

 

“No stuttering!” Su Kyung’s voice appeared in his ear and out of the corner of his eyes, he could see her leaning on a brick wall with the hood on.

 

“Uh what about you? You’re five minutes early too…” he pointed out, trying to prevent himself from stuttering.

 

“Yeah, I like to arrive early too. You know what they say; the early bird gets the worm. I guess we have something in common already,” she gave a sweet smile which made his heart skip a beat.

 

He then finally noticed what she was wearing: a simple light pink spaghetti strapped dress with a long sleeved white cardigan, somewhat transparent white tights, and black furry boots. Baekhyun gulped once again, taking in her beautiful appearance. What should he do now?

 

“Don’t just stand there drooling like a fool! Compliment her!”

 

Baekhyun his lips. “You look pretty today…”

 

Her expression brightened as she shyly looked away. “Thanks. You look nice too. It’s kind of weird seeing each other out of uniform, don’t you think?” she chuckled while he nodded, a smile permanently plastered on his face.

 

“Shall we go then?” he offered an arm to her cause it was the gentleman like thing to do. She looked at it for a while before hesitantly looping her arm with his. MeanwhileSu Kyung was mentally praising him for his smooth moves as she gave a look of approval.

 

“So what does Su Kyung like?” he asked, randomly walking around the streets with her.

 

“Uh she doesn’t really like pink and frilly stuff, but does like cute stuff and electronic gadgets too,” Ji Eun said, thinking for a while.

 

“What about a clothing store? Would that be good?” he asked. He knew that girls always shopped so why not get her new clothes also?

 

“That sounds good. She said she hasn’t been shopping in a while too,” Ji Eun nodded in agreement and directed him to the nearest girls’ clothing thrift while Su Kyung continued to follow them from behind, making sure that she wasn’t seen by her best friend.

 

Baekhyun held open the door for Ji Eun but saw Su Kyung not too far away from them. Giving a wink to her, he then entered the store himself.

 

Su Kyung on the other hand wasn’t exactly thrilled with the idea of chasing them around the giant store so she chose to sit in the fitting room waiting area to just listen in and not follow them until her feet killed her. But Baekhyun was starting to regret his idea of shopping for clothes. Honestly, he had no idea what Su Kyung liked and he wasn’t exactly a fashionista himself.

 

“What about this?” he pulled on a light yellow dress handing on a rack.

 

“No!” Those words immediately came out of Ji Eun’s mouth but she shyly blushed afterwards. “She doesn’t really like wearing dresses. The only non-pants thing she wears is the school’s required uniform, but she wears sport pants under them too.” She shrugged and went back to going through the racks.

 

Now that Baekhyun thought about it, she was wearing jeans and a hoodie instead of something a girl would normally wear.

 

“Um, I need to go to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter