☼4

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The two guys that followed him in looked embarrassed as they approached Su Kyung who was still in a bad mood. She literally was saying BACK OFF as she grumbled incoherent words.

 

“Sorry about that…He really went too far this time…” the brown haired guy said, scratching his head as they both stood in front of her. 

 

“Aish, don’t worry about it, Chen. You and Tao aren’t like that stupid jerk,” she gave a sweet smile towards them. Su Kyung honestly only hated that jerk, but she loved Chen and Tao like they were her own brothers.

 

“See, that’s why I love you noona!” the panda guy gave a really big smile at her, the same look Chanyeol had given her earlier.

 

Ugh, he reminds me of Chanyeol...No wonder she’s so used to him. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, thinking about it.

 

“Thank you Tao,” Su Kyung gave a motherly smile and hugged Chen and Tao tightly, which they were glad to give back.

 

“I love you guys too~ And I know you’re busy so you guys have to go on!” she smiled widely and gave them a slight push towards the entrance.

 

“Visit us more ok noona?” Tao said, now yelling near the entrance. “NEH! ANNYEONG! ~” The three of them all waved to each other until they couldn’t be seen anymore.

 

Su Kyung just stood there standing for a few minutes with her arms glued to her sides. It’s not like she didn’t want to face Baekhyun. It was just that he was giving a very scary aura at the moment and it sent shivers down her spine.

 

“Su Kyung…” Baekhyun’s voice made all her hairs on the back of her neck stand up. She could only imagine the punishment she would soon be given. Turning around slightly, Su Kyung chuckled nervously and found Baekhyun with his arms crossed with a serious expression.

 

“Uhh…hey?” she nervously smiled and stood, facing him.

 

“You have A LOT of explaining to do…NOW.” His voice turned out stern which she started to pout at. She really didn’t want this to happen. None of it was supposed to happen in fact. He wasn’t supposed to be involved. Chanyeol and she had already gotten everything planned out, but Chanyeol had chosen to be missing at that crucial moment so she had to pull Baekhyun into it. It was her entire fault and she knew it.

 

Su Kyung bit her lip and bowed multiple times to apologize. “Listen, I’m really sorry. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. It was supposed to be Chanyeol and not you but it was unexpected and you were t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter