☼5

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Aish, why here? Why here out of all the places in Seoul? We could’ve met in a park, a café, or I could’ve even picked her up! But why does she want me to lose face by meeting up here? Why are we meeting in front of…gulp…Victoria Secret? God, people are beginning to whisper! They probably think I’m a ert. Great….so much for my pride and reputation.

 

By the way, where is that woman?! She’s already thirty minutes late and I came here five minutes earlier than the meeting time. Why? Because it’s the gentleman thing to do, but I will never again be gentleman in front of Oh Su Kyung again. And she was the one with the idea of that ‘boyfriend’ training.

 

Why, why, WHY?! Seriously, being in front of this store does not give me happy feelings. There are s that keep on winking and making kissy faces at me. Well, I am irresistible, but still. Have they no dignity? And I see a bunch of twelve year olds go crowding in the store. I mean WHAT THE . They’re twelve. They don’t anything to fit into those bras unless tissues are stuffed instead. I mean seriously, kids these days.

 

The worst part is seeing a bunch of fifty year old ahjummas go into the store. I swear, I nearly puked right on the spot. I mean, since when did those adorable old people go in Victoria Secret?! What has the world come to? I didn’t know ahjummas could be such…such…cougars!

 

In the middle of my grumbling, something or someone decides to tackle me in the side, causing me to stumble to the side a few feet. “What the…”

 

“YO!” Speak of the devil. She was standing right in front of me with a happy face, saluting me in an odd way.

 

“YAH, OH SU KYUNG!” I yelled at her, finally snapping.

 

“What?” she put on a face and stared at me weirdly.

 

“What? What do you mean by ‘what’? First, you choose this place to meet up out of all of Seoul and it’s it’s….a girls’ underwear store for Pete’s sake! Then you finally decide to show up thirty minutes late especially when YOU were the one that invited me! Not only did you humiliate me, you made me lose my reputation and made me look like a ert!” I could feel heat rush up to my cheeks from anger.

 

I swear, this girl will be the death of me one day….

 

“Aigoo calm down. But actually you had plenty of times to avoid looking like a stalker. Instead of standing in front of the store like a freak, you could’ve sat at a bench and pretended to text someone. Then again, you could of also waited at the café across the street and when I came, you could’ve just crossed the street to meet me,” she smirked arrogantly.

 

Good thing I’m a head taller than her so I at least have the advantage of intimidating her because I feel really pissed off now. But she didn’t flinch at all. God damn, what’s wrong with her inner girl? Isn’t she supposed to blush and shrink away?But she did have a point which I scowled at the thought of. My ears were already red with embarrassment and she still had her mocking smile on.

 

“Hehe, how cute~” that girl pinched my cheeks. I grumbled and pulled her hands off, still a bit frustrated that she treats me like a little kid.

 

“Let’s go to the café, ok?” she pointed to that café she mentioned earlier. Before I could even answer of protest, she had already sprinted cross the street leaving me alone once again. Great….What are you, a 5 year old kid?

 

“Welcome!” a waitress bowed as I entered inside the tiny yet neat café. I looked all around the café to get a glimpse of that kid, but failed. No her.

 

“Umm excuse me, did you perhaps see a long brown haired g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter