Special Chapter 2- Su Kyung's Worries

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SuKyung’s POV

 

Well I don’t find it startling that Baekhyun asked me if there was something wrong. I know I’ve been acting strangely for the past week or so and I know I’ve been worrying everyone around me with my strange behavior especially Baekhyun. When I said I couldn’t hang out yesterday, I could only imagine his sad puppy face. Chanyeol even told me how worried he was yesterday.

 

“Well what is it? You know you can tell me anything.” He said, taking both of my hands in his.

 

Yeah, I know, but I really don’t want you to worry about it.

 

“It’s really not a big deal.” I tried to reassure him. “I’m just… not sure about what to do.”

 

I felt him tug on my hand a bit and realized he wanted to go over to a bench to sit down and talk so I let him lead me wherever. I know I’ve been worrying him and I feel terrible about it. It’s true when I said it’s not that big of a deal. It’s not like I’m moving to America or I’m going to die or anything. No, it’s definitely nothing as big as that.

 

I carefully sat down with Baekhyun on the wooden bench as he refused to let go of my hands. He’s such a caring boy. He’s amazing, he really is. I do love him with all my heart but I don’t want him to worry about anything.

 

“What are you not sure about?” he asked, looking genuinely concerned. Can I just tell you guys how perfect this man is? I don’t know how in the world I ended up with someone as great as him.

 

“Do… you remember when I asked you about what you wanted to do when you get out of college?” I asked and he nodded his head. “Yeah, that’s what I’m worried about.”

 

He seemed to finally get it as the confusion in his eyes started to slowly disappear. “So you mean, you’re worried about what you’re going to do after we all get out of college?” he asked and I nodded my head.

 

“I mean everyone has it all planned out. You’re going to take over your dad’s company. Ji Eun’s gonna be an luxury interior designer. Yeol probably going to go to acting school and become a star or whatever. And I… don’t know what I’m gonna do…” I sighed. This topic has been killing me. I really do have no idea what I’m gonna do after I graduate. Call me a drama queen but I’m honestly worried.

 

Baekhyun sighed as he leaned his forehead onto mine, closing his eyes. “I was so worried about what was wrong with you and it’s only something as simple as this… I’m glad.” He whispered to what seemed like himself before opening his eyes and staring at mine. “Babe, a lot of people don’t know what to do after they get out of college. It’s normal for a college student to think that. I know you might be stressed about it, but the question really is. What do you want to do?”

 

What do I want to do? “Exactly. That’s the problem at hand, Bacon. I really don’t know what I want to be. I don’t have a dream job or anything. I’m honestly disappointed in myself because I made all this drama of transferring over to the music branch and yet… I don’t know what I really want…” I sighed once again, cringing.

 

“Well what do you think? Do you want to be a singer or a vocal teacher?” He asked. I know he was expecting a yes, but honestly.

 

“No… I don’t.” I answered him truthfully and he stared at me with a little bit of shock. I know, I can’t believe it either. “The truth is, when I first attended this school, that was my dream. To become a vocal teacher that can train all those want to be great singers out there, but now I feel like that job isn’t suited for me. I just… don’t feel like it’s right. I know, I probably disappointed you and everything, but-”

 

I was cut off with his finger on my lips. “Disappointed? Why in the world would I be disappointed?” he asked with this soft look in his eyes that made me want to melt right on the spot.

 

“I-I don’t know. Because like I said, I transferred here with all this drama and yet, I don’t want to be the thing I always wanted to be. I just feel like I’ve disappointed everyone who had faith in me. You, Ji Eun, EXO-K, my brother, my parents, my teachers. Everyone basically. They all told me how much talent I have in singing and how I would be a great idol or vocal teacher one day, but honestly, I don’t want that. But I feel like if I say that, I would only end up in disappointing all of them. And you know that’s the last thing I want to do: disappoint them. I would just feel like a failure if I did so.” I never felt so relieved to tell someone this. It feels so good to just let it all out.

 

“Su Kyung. Babe. Look at me.” I felt him cup my chin and softly raise it so I was staring him in the eye. “This isn’t what they think; it’s what you think. Just because everyone else says that you should be a vocal trainer doesn’t mean you have to. I mean, it’s understandable that they think that way but it’s only because they think that’s what you want. You’re yourself. You make your own decisions. If you wanted to be a clown, then you should go be one.”

 

That last sentence made me laugh a little. “Baekhyun, really? A clown?”

 

“What? Fine, if you don’t want to be a clown, the secretary job is still open.”

 

I laughed even more and nudged his shoulder. Being around him is always better. “No thanks. I think I’ll pass.” I giggled and leaned on his shoulder. “So… do you really think that they won’t be disappointed if I choose not to be a vocal teacher?” I asked once again.

 

“Of course. If they truly loved you, they would be able to respect your decision just like me.”

 

“Did I ever mention how perfect you are, Baekhyun?” I said as I closed my eyes in bliss.

 

“No, but you can start.” Aigoo, his arrogant side is back.

 

“Well first, even though you’re immature and act like a 5 year old, you always know the right things to say. It’s as if you can read my mind. Next, you always seem to understand me and it’s like you get me. I don’t know how but it’s amazing how you do it. You’re perfect. You’re gorgeous. You’re funny. You’re everything I ever wanted in a guy truthfully and I’m blessed to have you. You’re just too good for me.” I confessed and I felt two hands cup my face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter