☼1

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

I fiddled with the note in my hands as I glanced around for any sign of a familiar figure. Ok, there’s no one in sight; now I can make my move. My stomach had knots in it and my hands were shaking as I took small steps. Why so nervous you ask? Because today will be a very special day for me. I've planned this  moment out in my head for the past two years.

 

Today is the day I confess to HER, the girl of my dreams. My angel! I swear, she is the only girl on the face of this planet that can have such a sweet voice, a doll like figure, smooth milky skin, and a great smile. And that girl’s name is Ji Eun. It’s adorable right?! But her full name is Lee Ji Eun. And today, I'm going to confess to this perfect goddess. God, I’m getting all giddy already not to mention nervous. I'm literally sweating buckets. After all, I've never confessed before. I've always been the one that recieves the confessions and to tell the truth, I can't really think straight right now.

 

But I definitely can't be a wimp and back down now. It's not only my pride on the line, but my feelings for Ji Eun. Yes, I've officially decided. I am now going to make my move! BYUN BAEKHYUN NEVER BACKS DOWN!

 

Yeah, the name’s Byun Baekhyun. I’m 21 years old and currently attending YJS College. Heard of it? Ha, well I’m not surprised. No normal person can just attend this college. Only the ELITES. You hear that? ELITES. The top 3% of South Korea is allowed and accepted into here. Ok, that still might be a lot, but still! I’m an elite! And SHE is an elite too! It is fate I’m telling you. FATE!

 

I adjusted my uniform and exhaled. Well here goes nothing. And yes yes, we have uniforms in college. Stupid right? But then again, we are ELITES. Heh. But the truth is the "elites" here are mainly rich and arrogant people. Only a few and I mean a few people transfered here with scholarships, but the main problem was they were the nerdiest nerds out there. Always sticking their noses in books, wearing those thicked rimmed glasses, and bangs covering up their faces. Was I a nerd? NO WAY. I'm not even in the top 100 of our grade. I'm an heir to my father's company so in other words, I only got accepted because I was rich. And I was proud of it if I may say so myself. Am I arrogant? Eh somewhat. Shallow? Well I don't think I am. You'll have to ask EXO-K.

 

Stuck with an idiotic grin on my face, halfway down the hall, I “coincidentally” bumped into some of my friends.

 

“Oh hey Baekhyun hyung, ARE YOU CONFESSING TODAY?!” Sehun mocked me and yelled it out for the whole world to hear, but luckily not so many people were around. Aish, this maknae is really… Even though he is adorable, he is an idiot and a pain in the sometimes. But that aegyo of his always saves him.

 

I rolled my eyes and flashed a smile as if nothing was wrong. I’m serious. Nothing can ruin my mood before I confess with her. I'm already nervous enough. You don't have to add pressure. “Shut up you,” I pointed my finger at him and gave him a threatning glare. He and EXO-K all knew about my infatuation with Ji Eun and never gave up a chance to tease me about it. Great friends right? Yeah, the best...

 

“YOU GO HYUNG!” I could hear Kai call out somewhere in the distance. I don't even know how he overheard us, but god, at this point I’ll die of embarrassment before ever confessing to her. “SHUT UP!” I yelled at all my friends and left them behind laughing at me. Aish, my friends are all five year olds. I'm dead serious. Bodies of 21 year olds with a five year old soul.

 

But anyways, I’m gonna do it! I’m really gonna do it! In a flash, I found myself right in front of her locker, gripping the envelope tightly. Should I? What if she says no? AISH, stop worrying Baekhyun and be a man.  I carefully slipped it into the locker and ran away jumping. I FINALLY DID IT! AFTER YEARS AND YEARS OF WATCHING HER, I FINALLY DID IT!

 

“YES!! SUCCESS!” I jumped around and swung my arm around Sehun’s neck, pulling him in for a headlock. I finally faced my fear! I feel so accomplished! HAHAHA! NOTHING WILL BREAK ME DOWN! I'M INVINCIBLE!

 

“Ow, ow! Hyung! It hurts!” Sehun was crying out in pain, but I was too busy feeling happy to notice. WHO CARES?! I FREAKING CONFESSED TO MY 6 YEAR CRUSH! I must throw a party with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter