☼18

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EXO-M was at the front door as Su Kyung watched them get ready to leave.

 

EXO-K and the rest of the girls had already left an hour earlier while Sehun was in his room doing who knows what. She had let EXO-M stay late since they were going back to China the next day. They're really leaving she thought as sat on the stairs. She was really going to miss them. They were her best friends besides Ji Eun. Su Kyung was even closer to EXO-M than EXO-K. It was heartbreaking to know that they were leaving.

 

A pair of arms wrapped around her, taking her by surprise.

 

"Noona, I'm going to miss you..." the maknae said, face nuzzled in her hair. She could feel her shoulder getting wet.

 

"Aigoo, me too panda..." she tightened the hug and sighed, savoring his warmth. She was reluctant to let go of him and looked at the six people in front of her- 6 of some of the most important people in her life. Tears were already threatening to fall from her eyes.

 

"M-make sure you guys call me often. Send me emails and video chat me. Eat well and stay out of trouble. Don't be late to anything and treat each other right since you guys are practically brothers. But most of all, d-don't forget me..." she stuttered and suddenly burst out into tears. Six faces softened as they watched her.

 

Lay was the first to do something and pulled her in for a hug while her hair comfortably.

 

"We'll never forget you. You are our precious mei mei." he gave her a finally squeeze then pulled away. She watched as he smiled at her. His dimples were shown. She reached out and touches them. She would miss those dimples of his.

 

Xiumin took his spot and hugged a bone crushing hug. "Aigoo stop crying dork. Your face will turn into a bun like mine!" he joked and squeezed her cheeks. She let out a small chuckled and sniffed, wiping her tears.

 

Xiumin was pulled back by Kris who gently wiped the rest of her tears with his thumb. "Yah, don't cry. You'll get swollen eyes. You look ugly when you cry," he smirked his famous smirk and caressed her cheek. She hit his arm but smiled, burying her face in his chest. "Thank you gege..." She whispered one last time and let go.

 

Chen calmly walked up to her. He smiled gently and patted her head. "Hey stop crying. It's not like we're leaving each other goodbye... We're just saying goodbye... For now that is..." Chen reminded her, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. Su Kyung smiled and nodded. He was right. It wasn't like she was never going to see them again. It was just like saying goodbye and see you later.

 

Finally Luhan came up and pulled her in for a breath taking hug.

 

"Are you sure you guys don't want me to see you off at the airport?" she whispered, grabbing on to the back of his shirt.

 

Luhan shook his head. "It's fine. I'm afraid that if you come with us, we might all burst out crying like a drama."

 

Everyone chuckled.

 

"Yeah then you'll kidnap me by putting me in your luggage and bring me to China," she added on.

 

More chuckles.

 

"That's tempting but I think you'll be better off here." he said and pulled back, staring her straight in the eyes. "Don't waste your time crying on us alright? Because those tears will become happy tears in the future." He smiled and pressed his lips on her forehead, staying there for a while.

 

When he pulled back, she saw Tao trying to hold back his tears and his lower lip trembled.

 

"T-Tao, if you start to cry again, I will too," she whimpered. Tao couldn't take it anymore as tears streamed down his face as well as hers. Su Kyung ran towards him for another hug and the two crybabies comforted each other.

 

"I'll miss you so much noona. You're my favorite noona in the whole world!" he sniffed.

 

"Me too. And you're my favorite panda in the whole world," she pulled back and nodded.

 

"Come on guys we should go. It's late..." Lay led them out of the house before it turned into a crying fest. He already knew that the rest of s were close to crying even him himself.

 

They were halfway across the lawn when they turned back to Su Kyung who was standing by the doorway, sadly watching them.

 

"1...2...3... Annyeong, we are EXO-M and we will never forget you!" T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter