☼17

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day

 

Su Kyung smiled to herself as she stated at her reflection. She did a twirl in her floral dress that stopped to her knees. Her hair was straightened and went down all the way to her waist area. It wasn't every day you saw Oh Su Kyung wearing a dress but today was special. It was her birthday party. The birthday girl has to impress the guests doesn't she?

 

So far, she had received happy birthday texts from almost all the contacts she had in her phone. And considering how popular she was, there was a lot. Some even from people she rarely knew. But she still hadn't received a text from that one person.

 

But she shook that off, not wanting to act all depressed on her special day. All her closest friends were coming. EXO-K, EXO-M, Ji Eun, and some other girls. But what worried her most was whether he would be coming too. Yesterday, that piece of bacon looked really angry.

 

She looked over at her desk where the plushie he had given her the day before was. Pouting, she slowly picked it up.

 

"Stupid bacon. Making a big deal out of nothing. It's not like we're dating anymore. Why is he so mad? He usually doesn't care about my life so why now? Bipolar jerk," she huffed and scrunched up her nose, looking annoyed. But eventually, she sighed and hugged the plushie close to her chest.

 

"I really do hope he comes...." she whispered, barely audible even to her. But when the doorbell rang, she nearly dropped the plushie and snapped back into reality.

 

In a rush, she dashes out of her room and down the stairs but Sehun had beat her to the door.

 

"Hyungs and noona!" he grinned widely and held his arms out. She chuckled at her younger brother's behavior and looped an arm through his.

 

"Aigoo Sehunnie, these are my guests for today not yours," she playfully scolded him and pinched his nose.

 

"KYUNGIE~" two pairs of arms crashed into her, making her stumble back out of Sehun's grasp. She laughed and hugged the two girls back tightly.

 

"Hana, Haneul. I missed you guys too. It's been forever," she grinned at the twins in front of her. They used to attend the university, but moved to Daegu on a scholarship they were offered there. They both were completely different even if they looked alike. Hana was smart and clumsy while Haneul was sporty and loud. They both had the bubbliest personality but were shy when it came to the EXO members. Who wouldn't be? There were twelve gorgeous guys that were the total package deal. If that didn't scream out perfect, they didn't know what did.

 

Two large presents were shoved her way and almost immediately, the three girls started to catch up, all blabbering about random things. Su Kyung peeked over the twin's shoulders and stretched her neck to see any of the guys. And there they were, laughing and telling each other lame jokes as always- all but one.

 

She sighed in disappointment. Had he really not come? Maybe he was just late. False hope rose up in her but even she knew that he wasn't coming any time soon. A bit down, she let herself be dragged to the living room where the main party was. Her house wasn't that big, but it seemed big with all the decorations. There were streamers and balloons all over the house. There was even a DJ stand in the corner. Sehun had begged Su Kyung to let him DJ for that night. And of course, she allowed him. She wouldn't miss out a chance of when her precious little brother was actually offering to do something for her.

 

One by one, the four EXO-K members walked up to her and gave her a hug, each wishing her a late happy birthday. Present were given and smiles were evident on their face. Finally it was Chanyeol's turn.

 

"Happy birthday girl," he grinned and hugged her tightly. It was rather difficult since he was a tower after all. In fact when he hugged her, Su Kyung's feet actually left the ground.

 

But when they separated, she couldn't help but to look around the house or at the door for any sign of Baekhyun being present. Chanyeol silently stared at her with pity as she was looking for her best friend.

 

"Su Kyung ah, I'm really sorry to say this but he's not coming. He said something came up with his parents at the last second so he couldn't make it. He says hi though” he smoothly lied. He didn't actually know where Baekhyun was at the moment.

 

Su Kyung sadly smiled and nodded. She had already known he was going to be difficult and not come. She always knew he was the stubborn type. Chuckling softly, she shook her head. "It's fine Yeollie oppa. Tell him I said hi too, ok?" she smiled and ruffled his hair despite the fact that he was a good height taller than her.

 

"But... He did tell me to give you this. Tada~" Chanyeol pulled out a small and nearly wrapped box with a blue bow on top. Su Kyung squeezed out a smile. He really did get her another gift. Overachieving bacon as always. Well she was thankful that he gave her another present but he wished the real thing was here. Staring down at the box in her hands, she set it down on the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter