☼38

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“YO! BAEKHYUN! BAEKHYUN!”

 

A piece of bread was thrown at Baekhyun’s head and he immediately snapped out of his trance, looking around at his friends’ confused expressions.

 

“Y-Yeah?” He sat up, trying to pay attention.

 

Chanyeol gave him a weird look before continuing on. “Uh, the guys and I were wondering if you were going to go to the Kwon’s party being held in a few weeks.”

 

He shrugged. “I don’t know. You guys know I’m not really into formal parties and all the crap. Too much work.”

 

Su Kyung laughed and clung onto his arm. “I don’t know Baekhyun. It sounds fun especially when your five best friends in the world are going to be there. Omonim has been continuously asking me to persuade you into going. It seems like your mom really wants you to go,” she said and laid her head on his shoulder.

 

Baekhyun was no longer paying attention to the guy’s chatting and was now staring at his girlfriend. It had been weeks since they started going out. It was pure bliss. The dates, the hang outs, the talks. They were all perfect; even more perfect than the average couple. Everything seemed to be rainbows and butterflies with them. Their kisses were sweet, they were still madly in love with each other, and everything was more than fine.

 

But it was still bothering Baekhyun even though it had been weeks. He didn’t know why it bothered him so much but it just did. It made him feel insecure and worried about her transferring to another school. That meant that they would barely see each other. He didn’t even know where she lived for Pete’s sake! But his greatest fear was that she would leave him. He was scared. She was the best thing that happened to him and he couldn’t believe that he might have to give her up.

 

He knew singing and dancing was her passion. He knew it and he knew it too well. Baekhyun didn’t have a problem with it, not at all. If she really wanted it, he would allow her to go and pursue her dreams. He would do what was best for her; what she really deserved. But the only problem there was is that she never had told him about the offer. She never brought it up. She never discussed anything about transferring and that worried him. Why couldn’t she tell him? Weren’t there supposed to be no secrets between them?

 

His eyes travelled to Sehun who was busy talking to Kai. Baekhyun knew Sehun was aware. He and his own family were. And based on the information provided by his mother, the Oh family seemed to seriously think of accepting the offer. Su Kyung had the talent. She had the looks. She had the body. She could easily be an idol and soar into fame. And since the probability of her transferring was so high, it really scared him. What if… one day she suddenly disappeared without a word? Without even telling him that she was leaving? That would confirm his greatest fears.

 

“Oppa ah,” Su Kyung waved a hand in front of his face. “Bacon ah.” She patted his cheek lightly until he finally looked at her.

 

“Yeah, babe?”

 

“Are you alright? You seem a bit out of it lately. Is there something bothering you?” She asked, worried.

 

Yeah, why won’t you tell me about the scholarship? He thought but shook his head never less. “No, there’s nothing wrong. Just a bit tired, you know.” He wrapped his arm around her and she snuggled up to his chest.

 

“Arasso, but remember, you can tell me anything that’s bothering you.” She reminded, closing her eyes.

 

Baekhyun hummed an ‘ok’ as he closed his eyes as well, inhaling her sweet scent. Hm, mint.

 

“AYO WASSUP?!” A loud voice boomed through the café and everyone’s eyes were on the person, shushing them. He gave an apologetic smile and quickly jogged his way over to EXO-K’s table.

 

“Woohyun!” Everyone chimed at once including Su Kyung who sat up, knocking Baekhyun’s embrace off of her. She sprang up and tackled Woohyun in a friendly hug, holding on tightly. It had been weeks since he transferred and none of them have really seen him since.

 

But Baekhyun held a twinge of jealousy as he watched his girlfriend embrace his ex-rival. He knew he shouldn’t feel jealous since Woohyun had supposedly no feelings except for friendship to Su Kyung. He proved it when he went to fetch Baekhyun from his house on his birthday. In fact, if it wasn’t for Woohyun then Su Kyung and Baekhyun wouldn’t have gone out in the first place. He respected Woohyun and was indebted to him for his kind actions.

 

“Ayo! What are you doing here, bro?” Suho grinned as he fist bumped the man. Baekhyun grinned as well as he stood up to bro hug him.

 

“Did you guys forget? I practically own this café!” Woohyun laughed as he occupied the seat right next to Su Kyung. Yep, they were at Infinite, the café that Woohyun’s grandmother owned.

 

“Aish, whatever!” Chanyeol waved his hand. “Anyways, how are you?! We haven’t seen you in forever, you punk!”

 

Woohyun smiled as he leaned back in his chair. “Well as all of you brats know, I transferred to the music branch and AW MAN, IS IT AMAZING. Top of the line recording studios, amazing dance studios, professional trainers and teachers. It’s a trainee’s paradise!” he laughed and clapped his hands together. Baekhyun himself even couldn’t help but to seem interested but he sure didn’t not catch the way Su Kyung’s eyes sparkled when Woohyun was blabbering about his new school. It looked like she really wanted to go.

 

“That seems awesome but… what about Minah? You know, your ‘evil’ cousin?” D.O asked, coughing a bit. They were all curious what happened to her since she wasn’t hanging around the school anymore and spreading around her iness.

 

“Oh her? Ugh, don’t even mention her. Just thinking about her makes me get a headache.” Woohyun groaned and rubbed her temples. “Did you guys know that on the night of Baekhyun’s birthday and the night we were going to hold that party, she purposely threw one at our house for Baekhyun?”

 

The others nodded. Yes, they were aware of this fact. Baekhyun and Su Kyung had cleared the misunderstanding some time ago, but Baekhyun still got a punch to the face never less.

 

“UGH AND WITHOUT ME AND MY PARENT’S PERMISSION TOO! The place was a mess! It took the maids and me three days just to clean the house and get rid of that terrible stench,” Woohyun shook his head, disgusted at the memories. “Anyways… I told my aunt and uncle about this and they were furious. Like REALLY furious. They placed her under house arrest for about two weeks before shipping her off to some boarding school in Germany. They said it would help things straighten thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter