☼10

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun nervously wiped his sweaty palms on his pants as he rocked back and forth on the auditorium chair. The rest of the boys were already tired from a long school day.

 

“Hyung, why are we here again?” Kai asked, struggling to keep his eyes open.

 

“Shhh…” Baekhyun shushed them. All of EXO-K was in the auditorium as promised. Su Kyung and Ji Eun’s band was getting ready on stage. Jessica, the third member of the trio, was a blond that first looked intimidating but was actually dorky and charming. She was the leader.

 

“Alright the JSJ band is now in session!” she yelled into the microphone as everyone got into position.

 

“A one...two…A one two three four!” Soon the entire auditorium burst to life with catchy music and singing. It was as if a spell cast over the whole school. All of EXO-K was sitting up in their chairs, wide awake. But the only person Baekhyun was paying attention to was the only reason he was there. He was totally drawn in by her amazing three octave voice. It was as if all of the seasons clashed together to make one perfect melody. Baekhyun only had eyes for her and didn’t notice the other members like Su Kyung. It felt as if Ji Eun was giving him his own personal concert.

 

Once the song had ended, the six people audience stood up and cheered. The girls laughed as they high fived each other and their male band mates. Baekhyun felt a twinge of jealousy when he saw Ji Eun interacting with the male drummer. But what really caught his eye was a male. No, it was not one of EXO-K’s members. He squinted his eyes at the figure. For some reason, Baekhyun had turned around to the back of the auditorium where the exits were and found a male figure wearing baseball cap and shades, leaning against the wall by the exit.

 

It kinda looked like Sehun. He was about to call out to him, but the mystery person had already made his way out of the auditorium. Baekhyun’s eyebrows furrowed as he thought for a while before nudging Chanyeol who was next to him.

 

“Hey, why did Sehun leave?” he asked, completely serious.

 

Chanyeol on the other hand gave him a strange look. “What are you talking about hyung? Sehun is on stage with them,” he pointed in the direction of the stage where Sehun was now talking with the three girls.The puzzle pieces in Baekhyun’s brain just didn’t fit together.

 

Aigoo what are thinking about Baekhyun? There’s nothing suspicious about it. It just might have been another student who just dropped by to watch. There’s nothing more to it. He hit his head. Soon the suspicion moved to the way back of his mind, making it go fully forgotten. He was now listening to Ji Eun again as they started up another song.

 

“GO GIRLS!” he yelled. Yep, that mysterious person was now fully forgotten.

 

 

After another hour, the rehearsal was finally finished and all of EXO-K went on stage, praising them.

 

“Noonas that was great! You should sing in a competition someday. You guys are really jjang!” Sehun put two thumbs up.

 

“Thanks but Su Kyung refuses to compete in anything and we wouldn’t be a band without her. Isn’t that right?” Jessica diverted her attention to Su Kyung who looked worried about something. “Huh…uhh...Sure?” she said, uncertainly. It was obvious that she wasn’t paying attention.

 

“Fine, you can go,” Jessica waved her hands. Instantly, Su Kyung’s expression brightened up as she nodded and headed her way backstage.

 

“What was that?” D.O. tilted his head in confusion.

 

“It’s been going on for months. Kyunggie...Actually, see for yourselves,” Ji Eun led them backstage. Sitting on a counter were dozens of red roses.

 

“Whoa…Where did these come from?” Chanyeol’s eyes widened in surprise. “She has a secret admirer,” Ji Eun winked and stared lovingly at the roses. “Isn’t it so cute?”

 

That’s weird. Was it the guy who left earlier? Baekhyun suddenly remembered when Su Kyung came back with a single rose in her hand. She had a broad smile as she sniffed in the sweet scent.

 

“Oh hey guys!” she chirped and carefully tucked in the rose with the others.

 

“Noona, you have a secret admirer?” Sehun’s overprotective side sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter