☼15

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As the lecture was close to ending, Baekhyun’s arrogant aura disappeared and was replaced with the feeling nervousness. It was almost time to confess to the girl of his dreams. What if he messes up? What if she downright rejects him? Is this even the right choice? These types of questions roamed around his little head as he struggled to focus on what the teacher was saying.

 

Soon enough, the final bell rang. His heart was literally pounding against his chest, threatening to burst out at any minute. And when he’s nervous, he tends to talk to himself.

 

“Calm down. It’ll be fine. Just say you like her. Easy as 1, 2, 3 right? You’ll never know. Maybe she feels the same way. Just follow the woman’s advice.”

 

“Hm? You were talking about me?” Su Kyung magically ninja-ed beside him, scaring the crap out of Baekhyun. He flinched in surprised and staggered back a few inches. This surprised her.

 

“Woah, you ok? Just worried about the confession?” she held out her hand to help regain his balance. It was obvious. He was sweating more than ever now, anxiously his lips.

 

“Yeah…” he confessed and bit his lower lip.

 

“Aigoo, don’t over worry. You two will be fine. Don’t stress out. Just relax and be yourself,” she flashed her trademark smile in encouragement and that seemed to calm him down. But he didn’t know whether it was because of her words or her smile. 

 

“Thanks for all of this…” he whispered, ignoring his pride for the time being.

 

“Naw, no problem. What are friends for?” she waved her hands. It was true. Within the months they had hung out together, they became closer. Of course these two still bicker and piss each other off, but they still get along.

 

“Sorry, it looks like you’ll be walking home alone today with Ji Eun and I out of the picture…” he apologized, rubbing the back of his neck while she shrugged.

 

“Well not necessarily,” she whispered to herself, but Baekhyun’s eagle like ears caught what she said. She looked nervous for some reason too.

 

“What does that-“ he was interrupted by Ji Eun.

 

“Baekhyun ssi!”

 

Both of them turned to see Ji Eun waving at them from the end of the hall.

 

“Well looks like that’s your cue. See you tomorrow Bacon. Fighting!” she said one last time and left the two alone.

 

“Shall we go then also?” Ji Eun hooked arms with her, used to it because of the little date they had during that weekend. “I’m excited to hear this thing you’re going to tell me,” she grinned, clapping her hands together. Baekhyun bit his lip. A heavier weight was added to his heart.

 

“It’s not THAT big of a deal…” Confessing to the girl of your dreams isn’t a big deal? Then what is? Missing an episode of ‘Flower Boy Next Door?’

 

The wind slightly blew as the cold air kissed both of their skin.

 

“Wow, the view from the rooftop never gets old… Daebak…” she looked over the ledge at the people below them.

 

“Y-yah, watch out…” he pulled her back, thinking she could fall.

 

“Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter