☼8

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ANNYEONG BACON!” Su Kyung ran up to him with her bag flinging along with her flapping arms. She ran over to Baekhyun who was with the rest of EXO-K except for the maknae who was behind his sister watching quietly. Once again, she had that same energetic smile on and beamed happily at the boys.

 

“Yo hyung!” Sehun held up a hand in acknowledgement and had a creepy smile on. “before you and my NOONA talk, we need to have a little chat ourselves,” he had an evil glare before walking off somewhere with a very nervous Baekhyun. He was already breaking out into cold sweats. The maknae never had that expression before, but Baekhyun knew what was going to happen was to be no picnic in the park.

 

“Annyeong Su Kyung ssi! We haven’t properly introduced ourselves yet! EXO-K IMNIDA!” they all bowed at the same time.

 

“Annyeong Kai imnida!”

 

“Annyeong Suho imnida!”

 

Annyeong Do Kyungsoo imnida!”

 

“And Kyunggie already knows me,” Chanyeol had a smug expression and messed up her hair playfully which earned him a glare from the younger.

 

“But you can call us all ‘oppa’” Kai suddenly butted in and winked.

 

Su Kyung showed no sign of swooning over the sudden flirting and rolled her eyes. “Annyeong Su Kyung imnida! But you can just call me Su Kyung or Kyunggie. Sehunnie has told me so much about you guys so feel free to stop by our house and hang out oppas!” she grinned widely with twinkling eyes. "And Kai." she grinned at the younger male. "You cannot trick me. I know you're younger," she giggled and wagged a finger.

 

"Aw darn. So close," he made a face and snapped his fingers, earning laughs.

 

"So anyways..." she rolled her eyes. "Whenever you guys have the chance to hang out, I'll get Sehunnie to bring you guys to our house," she grinned widely.

 

“Ohoho, are you sure you just don’t want ONLY Baekhyun to come?” Suho teased and wiggled his eyebrows. Su Kyung just let out a slight laugh and waved both her hands.

 

“Ani, but can you guys keep a secret?” she asked, leaning in. They all nodded their heads immediately, also leaning in.

 

“You must ABSOLUTELY keep this secret. I cannot stress how important it is for you to keep this a secret. DO NOT TELL A LIVING SOUL.”She whispered urgently. They all nodded their heads once again.

 

"Promise? I will sneak up on you in your sleep if I find out you told anyone else," she glared at them, sending goosebumps down each of their backs.

 

“Ok, truth is…Baekhyun and I are not really dating.”

 

“BWOH?” Kyungsoo’s head shot up in the air, eyes wider than normal if that was even possible. “SHHH!” Kai pulled him down from attracting any attention, but there were already some people watching them.

 

"Calm down. You guys all probably know who he likes. And since Chanyeol was nowhere in sight when he promised to help me,” she sent a little glare in his direction which he returned an ‘I’m sorry look.’ “Baekhyun was the only one there so I had no choice,’ she shrugged, explaining it once again. “but no one must know ok? Only between EXO-K, me, and Ji Eun. This is our little secret,” she put her finger to her lips.

 

“Neh~” all of them sang together.

 

“But why are you trying to hide from Luhan hyung? Are you-"

 

“Noona~” Kai was interrupted by Sehun calling out with a very dejected Baekhyun trudging after him.

 

“Omo, what’s wrong with him?” Su Kyung thought and walked up to him.

 

“You’re little bro…is scarier than the dragon,” Baekhyun gulped and shivered upon remembering the earlier events that just happened a few minutes earlier.

 

“Even if Baekhyun hyung is my noona’s fake boyfriend, I still will not forgive him if he hurts my noona! Remember our talk!” Sehun grinned before running off to the rest of EXO-K.

 

"Aigoo, I’ve never been so tired in my life. This boyfriend thing is really stressful.” Baekhyun complained. Out of nowhere, Su Kyung slapped his arm. “Man up Bacon, you still have to walk me to class,” she gestured for him to follow.

 

“Aish this woman, why should I?” he glared at her, frustrated that she always commanded him to do so much for the sake of their relationship which wasn't even real.

 

She ignored the glare and waved one of the hands. “Just do it.”

 

Baekhyun grumbled under his breath as he reluctantly walked her into the school with hoots of encouragement from EXO-K.

 

“Don’t be so grumpy, bacon.”

 

“Stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter