☼27

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Flashback continued)

 

“WOOHYUN?!” Her eyes were as wide as his as she gaped at him in shock.

 

“W-what are you doing here?! Aren’t you with EXO-K?!” she stepped back a little.

 

“I think I should be asking you that,” he leaned closer. “Weren’t you with EXO-M? What are you doing here, working?”

 

“Aish, I asked first, you!” she frowned, stomping the ground.

 

Rolling his eyes, he stifled a chuckle. “I just finished eating out with them and I came to find my old friends here. See them over there? They’re looking. Say hi…”

 

Both turned to Infinite who was gaping at them with open mouths, glancing back from Su Kyung to Woohyun and Su Kyung again. Woohyun smirked cockily as he waved teasingly in their direction. Su Kyung blushed upon seeing that many good looking faces and shyly waved back as well, slightly avoiding their surprised gazes.

 

“Ok, back to my question. Why are you here?” He leaned even more on the counter, waiting for her explanation while she backed away a little.

 

“I’m a plumber.” She sarcastically said and rolled her eyes. “Stupid oppa, I’m working here as a waitress.”

 

Scoffing at her sassy attitude, Woohyun smirked. “I meant why are you working here and don’t get sassy with me puppy,” he poked her forehead.

 

Frowning back at him, she rubbed her forehead. “You don’t need to know why. And besides, what are you doing behind the counter?! It’s employees only!” she leaned over the counter and smacked his arm, telling him to get out.

 

“Pulease, I’m a special exception.” He arrogantly smiled.

 

This time, it was her time to be the one rolling her eyes. “And why would YOU be a special exception? Sorry to break it to you oppa, but you can’t be everything you want it to be,” It wasn’t intended to sound harsh, but he didn’t mind anyways.

 

“Because my little puppy,” he paused to ruffle her hair before moving on. “I’m the owner’s grandson.”

 

literally dropped open as she stared at him.

 

"No way, the owner's grandson?" she repeated incredulously.

 

Woohyun nodded happily and hopped over the counter to get on the same side as her. "Yep. Why so surprised puppy? Is it that odd to find that the owner's grandson is this funny and good looking," he cockily smiled and wrapped an arm around her.

 

"Arrogant idiot," she chuckled. "I'm surprised all right. But I'm actually surprised that the sweet grandmother here has such a rascal of a grandson," Su Kyung teased, nudging his chest a little.

 

"Yah, take that back right now, puppy." He frowned and pretended to be offended by placing a hand on his chest.

 

When Su Kyung was ready to retort, Woohyun's grandmother had appeared from the kitchen with the vase full of flowers in her hands.

 

"Woohyunnie, I got the vase. Where do you- Oh? Who is this young lady?" His grandmother stared at the two with a bit of surprise.

 

“Halmeoni, this is my girlfriend, Oh Su Kyung! Say hi, puppy~” he cutely touched her cheek with his cheek and smiled happily at his grandmother.

 

“Pabo,” she pushed his face away quickly and sent a polite and apologetic gaze in his grandmother’s direction.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Oh Su Kyung imnida. I’ve just started to work here today and I’ll be under your care so please take care of me,” she bowed and kindly smiled. “Oh and I’m not your grandson’s girlfriend,” she side glared in his direction.

 

“What? I said girl friend. Girl SPACE friend,” he emphasized, sticking out his tongue which Su Kyung returned that action. His grandmother watched them interact, amused. She had never seen Woohyun act like this with a girl: flustered, playful, and somewhat nice. And she had seen him around many girls since he was quite a ladies man.

 

“My, my. I’m glad to have you here, Su Kyung. Maybe I should leave now. I still have a lot to do in the back,” his grandmother gave a kind smile, but pulled Woohyun aside for a moment.

 

“Grandma, what is it?”

 

She smiled and looked at the vase that contained the flowers he had given her earlier. “That girl… she’s different, right?”

 

Woohyun looked surprised to hear those words come out of . “W-what do you mean?” he asked, playing innocent even though he was completely aware of what she meant.

 

“Oh, don’t you play dumb with me, Nam Woohyun. You like that girl. You actually like that girl,” she gave him a sly grin and held the vase in front of him. “Pick a flower and give it to her.”

 

His eyes widened. “But there’s like a dozen kinds! How am I supposed to know which kind she would like?!” he glanced at all of the flowers, confused on which one to choose.

 

“Use your heart and choose. Imagine which flower matches her the most.”

 

He took her words into consideration, eyeing all of them until he spotted one. “I think this one would be the best.” He pulled out a pink tulip carefully. “Thank you halmeoni! I’ll make sure to thank you properly later,” he smiled, turning away.

 

Seeing the type of flower he chose, she shook her head, chuckling. “That boy… I hope that he’ll manage to tell his feelings soon.”

 

“Puppy, I have a present for you!” Woohyun bounced up to her, holding the flower carefully behind his back.

 

“What do you want, oppa? I have to go back to work now.” She fixed her hair up into a ponytail and looked at him, a bit annoyed yet happy.

 

“Tada! A pretty flower for you!” he pulled out the pink tulip in front of her and grinned.

 

“Wah, pretty! Where’d you get it?” Su Kyung’s mood seemed to brighten up as she clutched onto it, eyes sparkling.

 

“It’s nowhere as pretty as you though,” he eye smiled, pinching her cheek.

 

Glaring at him, she pouted. “Aish, being all greasy again.”

 

“I’ll pretend that I didn’t hear that~ Now come, I must show my cute new puppy to my friends,” he pointed to Infinite and pulled her along before she had the chance to protest.

 

“Guys, guys! Meet my puppy, her name is Su Kyung,” Woohyun grinned proudly as he slung an arm around her shoulder.

 

“A-annyeong…” she blushed, avoiding the gaze of the six handsome men who were staring at her in awe and shock.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter