☼25

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

As promised, Su Kyung bought him whatever he wanted as a welcome gift.

 

“Aigoo Woohyun ssi, you might be the weirdest person I’ve ever met.” She laughed as she led him along.

 

“And the greasiest~” he added on. “But I’ll take that as a compliment.” He laughed along with her. “But you should really drop the formalities. I hate that.” He scrunched up his nose. “When’s your birthday?”

 

“Valentine’s Day.”

 

“Aigoo so romantic~” he made a kissy face and pinched her cheek which she grimaced at and pushed his face away.

 

“Anyways, mine is February 8th so I’m older. Call me oppa~” he cooed, teasing her.

 

“Hey! You were only born a couple of days older than me. We’re the same year. Chingus!” she protested, making a face at him, childishly.

 

“Aish whatever. Just do it. Please, my adorable little puppy~”

 

“Shireo, I don’t want to,” she smirked and stuck out her tongue.

 

“Aww. Pulease~” he pouted, starting to use his trump card. Aegyo.

 

And luckily for him, that was her weakness. The edge of her lips twitched as she watched him continue to bat his eyelashes and do other ridiculous yet cute motions.

 

“Fine! Oppa!” she giggled and nudged him to stop.

 

“Yes! Nam Woohyun forever wins!” Woohyun grinned and fist pumped the air while she laughed heartily at his dorky actions.

 

“By the way, where are we going?” he asked while sneakily stealing a fry from her plate.

 

“Yah!” she slapped his hand away, glaring. “And we’re going to hang out with my friends, EXO-K.”

 

“EXO-K?”

 

“No, I don’t know why they named themselves EXO-K,” she shrugged as if reading his mind. They slowly approached their usual lunch meeting, but something seemed wrong.

 

EXO-K seemed irritated while Ji Eun looked awfully uncomfortable.

 

“Hey what’s-”

 

But before she got a chance to ask, a high pitched voice interrupted her.

 

“OPPA~ Can you help me with this, pretty please with sparkly sprinkles on top?” Minah popped up and literally shoved her math book into Baekhyun’s face who was trying to eat in peace. Su Kyung’s expression darkened and Woohyun rolled his eyes in annoyance upon seeing his baby cousin there.

 

“I told you, I don’t know how to. Besides, I don't like sparkles or sprinkles. Now can I PLEASE eat in peace?!” Baekhyun groaned, trying to take a bite of his sandwich but was kept on being interrupted by the whiny girl.

 

Su Kyung fell silent as she scrunched up her nose. “Why is Minah here?” she whispered to herself in annoyance and Woohyun was the only one that caught what she said.

 

“Hey be easy on my cuz. She might be annoying but put up with it for now, puppy. She’s just a teeny bit spoiled. Please? Do it for me?” he pouted and batted his eyelashes.

 

Su Kyung chuckled and nodded. “I didn’t say I didn’t like her or anything. I was just curious. Silly oppa, you’re just jumping to conclusions. Come on, I’ll introduce you to my friends.” She led him over.

 

“WOMAN!” Baekhyun immediately brightened up upon seeing her and tried to pry Minah off.

 

“Woman? Isn’t that kinda… rude?” Woohyun rose an eyebrow while she just shrugged nonchalantly.

 

“I’m used to it.” She gently pulled his wrist over to them.

 

“Hey guys, this is Nam Woohyun. He’s a transfer too,” Su Kyung pulled him forward and he bowed. The others nodded in recognition.

 

‘So what’s he doing with you?” Sehun asked overprotectively, sizing up Woohyun. He felt shivers from his cold stare.

 

“I showed him around school since he’s new plus he’s my new seat mate in biology.” She explained, eyes darting from Ji Eun to Minah who was all over Baekhyun. She scrunched her nose in irritation, but no one noticed.

 

“Well I got to go! Gotta meet my new friends! Bye Baekhyun oppa~” Minah cooed to Baekhyun. “Woohyun oppa.” She said flatly and nodded to him which he returned by sticking out his tongue.  She blew a kiss to Baekhyun before skipping away to who cares where.

 

“FINALLY! I CAN EAT!” Baekhyun threw his arms up and started wolfing down his food.

 

“Wow, that girl was basically throwing her whole body at Baekhyun hyung.” Kai grimaced in distaste. “But her body is nice though. OW!” Suho had just smacked him upside the head.

 

“Yeah, my cousin can act desperate at times…” Woohyun chuckled and sat next to Su Kyung who sat across from Baekhyun and Ji Eun.

 

“Oh sorry, man. I didn’t mean it that way,” Kai apologized with big eyes, obviously startled that she was his cousin.

 

“Nah, don’t worry about it. I can’t stand her at times too,” he waved his hand, showing it was nothing and Kai immediately let out a sigh of relief.

 

Woohyun fit in easily with EXO-K because of his easy going and comical personality. But it looked like Baekhyun didn’t seem so fond of him because of the way he interacted with Su Kyung. In fact, every time he saw Woohyun staring at her with that warm gaze in his eyes, he felt angry. He felt threatened.

 

“Puppy, give me one of your fries.” Woohyun pouted, trying to steal one. But every time he did, he would always be hit by Su Kyung. Baekhyun’s head snapped up and he narrowed his eyes at Woohyun. What did he call her? Puppy?

 

This didn’t go unnoticed by Ji Eun and EXO-K too. They looked up in amusement while Sehun and Baekhyun seemed to be the only ones displeased.

 

“I told you, no! Eat yours!” she frowned, pushing his face away.

 

“But I finished eating them but I’m still hungry!” he whined.

 

“Puppy? What’s with that nickname?” D.O. asked, very interested of their relationship.

 

“It’s nothing. He just likes to call me that. YAH!” she smacked his head once she caught him stealing a couple of fries. Woohyun grinned innocently and stuck out his tongue.

 

“I call her puppy because she’s as cute as one! You know, I’ve always really wanted to have a puppy before,” Woohyun proudly smiled and ruffled up her hair. Su Kyung pinked and the guys started to tease them. Sehun and Baekhyun had stern faces.

 

"Aigoo, look who's blushing now~" Woohyun continued to tease, wrapping an arm around her. Baekhyun wanted to rip his arm off though. What kind of right does he have to initiate skin ship with her when they met less than five hours ago?

 

But to his relief, Su Kyung removed his arm and pinched his side, making him squi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter