The Game Has Begun

Take Care of My Little Sister

Everything was happening so fast, vacation, the time to eat, and time to sleep. Upon returning to work the first thing Youngjae had to do was look over the Block Buster case and start filling in the missing pieces. Paper work after paper work, the guy was knees deep in work. He didn't complain even once because he knew that doing this desk work was safer than being out in the field right now.

Eyes droopy and bags starting to form Youngjae threw several papers down on his desk right as his sister walked through the door of his study.

"Youngjae oppa, do you want some coffee?"

"Yoonmi, don't you have school tomorrow? Why aren't you asleep?" He asked as his sister happily walked into the room and served him a cup of black coffee.

"It's not often I see you, you , I get bored here alone." She dragged a stool over to the messy, paper filled, desk and scanned the documents,

"I thought being an officer would mean being out there where all the action takes place, not here doing boring paperwork. What is this anyway?" Youngjae took a sip of the coffee as he looked over at his sister. It's true, it's not often that he gets to spend time with her. That's one thing that scares him about having the position of an elite officer. Right now he is all that his sister has.

"Apparently there's a new gang causing trouble all over the city. At first we thought it was a bunch of kids fooling around, but these guys are no joke." Yoonmi looked at her brother with a frown on her face,

"Yah... Don't get yourself hurt."

"If you're gonna get upset over my work then why ask?" Youngjae ruffled her wavy black hair.

"Well what else am I suppose to do?! God! Never mind I'm going to bed." Youngjae shook his head and chuckled as Yoonmi stormed out of the room.

*That girl... Exactly like me when I was her age.*

After that seemingly short break Youngjae straightened up his desk only to find a shadow pass by his window. Natural instincts told him to go outside to see what it was, but common sense told him otherwise. Grabbing a pistol from inside his mini safe under his desk he hid it in his jacket pocket. It's happened before many times. His status always has its downsides.

There was an incident where a man broke into their house and lucky for him the guy was wasted and passed out before he could cause trouble, but things would have been worse if he were sober, he had a gun on him.

Shutting the door of his study he walked upstairs to Yoonmi's room. She was finishing the last bit of her homework. Other than that the top half of the house was quiet. He made sure to lock each of the windows in each room before he went back downstairs. Picking up his phone he called Yongguk.

"Hey man what's up?" The guy on the other line picked up.

"Pretty nice evening isn't it babe?" Yougjae said smoothly. It was a secret code that only they knew. Obviously if anyone was watching Youngjae right now and he told Yongguk to come over then the stalker would run. If there was any chance of finding information about this new gang they needed a lead.

"I'll be there in five." Was the response. After the call Youngjae sat in the living room and the television set. Flipping through the channels he heard a knock at the door. He got up and scratched his head.

"That was fast..." Before placing a hand on the door he paused, "wait a minute..." With wide eyes he darted towards the stairs just as there was a crashing sound coming from the living room window.

"Y-youngjae oppa! What's go-" He threw his cellphone at his sister.

"Speed dial number 3 and hide!" He yelled at her and ran back downstairs. Yoonmi didn't have a choice, she already knew the drill and no matter how scared she was right now she needed to keep herself safe.

It wasn't until she heard what sounded like a table breaking that she ran into the nearest room and locked the door. She was tearing up and her fingers trembled as she pressed the buttons on the phone.

"Youn-" there was a gun shot in the house and with a shriek Yoonmi dropped the cellphone. On the other line was another officer that Youngjae worked with and he already knew what was going on. He called for backup and soon enough police cars sped off with their sirens blaring through the night.

Youngjae was in the living room with his gun pointed at the intruder. The man held his hands up. Something was very distinct about him first off he, just like the men in the Block Buster files, was wearing a dark brown fur jacket. His hair a red orange and slightly curled.

"Do we really need to have our toys out?" He reached into the back of his pants and pulled out a silver pistol with a yellow 'BB' engraving.

"Put the gun down!" Youngjae yelled with both hands on the trigger.

"If I don't?" The guy said with a smirk on his face. He took a step forward as he spun the pistol by the trigger. Youngjae kept his ground and hands ready to fire.

"Nice house you go here. So when's your 'babe' coming. I really want to meet the guy running B.A.P." Youngjae's eyes widened.

*There's no way in hell they know about his relationship with B.A.P not even his subordinates know*

Before Youngjae could think anymore he was hit on the back of the head and was knocked out. As he fell to the floor blood trickled down his face and onto a pile of broken glass.

"Tie him up and lets go!" With that the two men dashed out the door and drove off.

Upstairs Yoonmi was muffling her sobs the best she could. Her body was shaking even more when the house was filled with dead silence. Off in the distance she heard the faint sound of police sirens. Concluding that it was safe Yoonmi got up and opened the room door with shaky hands. Looking downstairs she could see broken glass and furniture all over the place. There was a person kneeling over the broken pieces of red stained glass.

Yoonmi, with a tear stained face, hid behind the corner of the wall thinking it was someone there to hurt her. It was Yongguk, looking at the scene that was before him. He knew Yoonmi was upstairs and around that corner, but what good would it do to introduce himself now when the police are coming.

"Damn you Youngjae..." He hissed as he climbed out the window to meet Zelo.

"So what's up?! Where's Jae?" Yongguk didn't say a word and just hopped into his silver Nissan 350Z. This game was just starting.

 

~~~~~~

Herro~~ I'm back with chapter two! w00t w00t! Hopefully this chapter isn't too boring... I was writing it and was like nuuuuu it seems boring ^^"""

Don't worry! if this is boring the next chapter is definately gonna be better!!! Just wait my Chingu~ ahs

Thank yous to the people that are subscribing and the comments are great<3 I love you all~~

This is Yongguk oppa's car that is described if you don't know what a Nissan 350Z looks like :)

Badass car neh? xD (I honestly saw this car on the way to school and was like 'This is totally a Yongguk car xD'

 

See you all on CH 3 Arraseo?!

 

 

omg xD ///Dying//