Transfer

Take Care of My Little Sister

Here I was... In the school's office fiddling with my thumbs. Yongguk and Zelo were on either side of me and glaring at the people that passed by with a look of disgust on their face. They didn't have to be here, I didn't want them here, but they both insisted that they come with me to transfer out of the school.

 

“It feels like I'm just being a coward and running away from all this...” I hung my head low feeling a sense of loosing my pride. The one thing that I held dear to me other than my brother.

 

Yongguk looked at me with a stern expression, something father-like if you can put it that way, “Do you honestly think that being here at this school will benefit you?! Look at what these kids are doing to you!”

 

“Noona... You're not running away, you're avoiding a conflict that could possibly harm you in the future.”

 

“You're just sugar coating what I'm stating Zelo...” I rolled my eyes knowing that these two are looking out for my safety. I was so used to feeling hurt I almost forgot what it was like to be loved and looked out for...

 

<< Last Night <<

 

Arriving at the house Zelo carried me upstairs to the rooftop room and sat me down on the makeshift bench outside. It sounded like he was searching the house for something when I noticed he came out with a cloth in one hand and a few band-aids in the other.

 

Lets clean you up okay?” He said in a warm voice, comparable to a mother's, and I slightly smiled because I was the one who was suppose to act older.

 

He was gently wiping my face and I had to admit he looked really attractive with that serious expression, but it was awkward that he was so close to my own face. He was making sure that every bit of runny makeup was off my cheeks before looking me straight in the eye. He shot me a smile that honestly made my heart stop for a moment.

 

All done noona..” He then proceeded to putting band-aids on my small cuts.

 

Remembering how this was exactly the way my mother used to treat me when I got hurt I felt warm tears slide their way out of my eyes.

 

Noona... What's wrong?” he looked at me concerned and I just shook my head knowing that just talking about my late mother would really make me break down.

 

Don't cry anymore noona. You have Yongguk hyung and I here for you. There's no need to be sad.” He wrapped his arms around me and gave my body a tight squeeze. There was noises coming from downstairs and Zelo flinched, “They're back...?”

 

Zelo left and went downstairs to see if the others were home already. I got up and walked to the room I was currently staying in, Zelo's room. I sat on the bed thinking more and more about him for reasons I didn't even know.

 

Aish Yoonmi... Get a grip on yourself he's just being a good dongsaeng to you...” Letting out a deep breath I could feel my eyes threatening to release more tears. It was still hurting that JR ending things like this, that ...No wonder Youngjae never liked him... He's a jerk.

 

The door to the room flung open and with a bang and I jumped in my seat, “Y-Yongguk..! You scared me!”

 

He was breathing heavily and looked angry mixed with hurt. I was about to walk over to him when he rushed to me and wrapped his arms around me. I was confused until I saw Zelo at the door. He told him...

 

Are you alright?! Who is it that did this to you, I'll kick their !!!”

 

I-I'm fine calm down you big teddy bear...” With those arms around me, suffocating me, Yongguk really did seem like a bear.

 

I knew something was off about today... I'm sorry...”

 

Patting his back I let out a sigh, “It's alright, none of this is your fault.”

 

Tomorrow you're transferring arraseo?” Yongguk looked down at me and I was honestly shocked at the proposal, “I don't want you around people that could hurt you...”

 

For the first time in my life Yongguk actually kissed me, I mean it was just on my forehead, but it was still something that surprised me. He lingered there longer than he probably should have and when he pulled away to look at me a pink tint was visible on his cheeks.

 

>> Present >>

 

I felt my cheeks burn up thinking about the kiss on my forehead, but I know I shouldn't think much of it, especially now when I'm in this situation with my school and now ex boyfriend. Looking at Zelo he had his arms crossed and looked really irritated. He was like that since last night.

 

“Yoo Yoonmi the principle can see you now.” one of the ladies at the front desk called out to me. Getting up I let out a sigh and look at the two guys sitting, not saying a word to each other.

 

“I'll see you guys in a bit okay?” I said before leaving the waiting room and into the principle's office.

 

He was obviously not happy to see me and I could care less about what he thought or felt towards me as a student. I didn't even take a seat and stood there with a paper in my hands.

 

“What is it that you wanted to see me for...?”

 

“Well...” I sat the paper on his desk, “I'm transferring.”

 

He did a good job of acting surprised and I mentally shot him in the head for being as low as the students here.

 

“I'm terribly sorry to hear that you are deciding to leave our school, you were a great addition, but I guess it would be better to save yourself some pride and our school's reputaion. I'll let the ladies in the office terminate your attendance here. Clean out your locker on the way out.” He didn't even sugar coat it, he wanted me gone just like all the other kids. I already know how they see me, but does he have to be rude to me as a person? This was a bit too much, and if he was going to be like this then he can expect to get burned as well.

 

“Well I surely do hope that your students learn to be more considerate of their classmates in the future, but then again I suppose the principle really does reflect how his students act. That's no shocker here. I'm glad I wont have to deal with this nonsense in the future and I would rather go to a run down school full of so called gangsters than attend a school with a dirty history and nasty students. You rich people can go swim in your pools of money and rot away knowing that no one will want to be there for you as a person. Good day to you!” I turned around and walked up to the door, leaving the man in the gray suit appalled, “Go choke on rice cake you narcissist of a principle.”

 

As I slammed the door behind me I saw a couple of the ladies in the office shift in their seats and look away. Most likely they heard what I was saying, I didn't care. Yongguk and Zelo stood up when I reached them in the waiting room.

 

“Woot~ Noona you really are cool keke” Zelo nudged my shoulder with his and I couldn't help smiling.

 

“Not really, I just can't stand idiots.”

 

“So you all done here? Any last goodbyes..?” Yongguk had his hands in his pockets and looked down at me with a smile.

 

“I just gotta get my stuff from my locker and that's about it.” I replied and started to walk down the hall.

 

Of course the students walking by stared at the three of us and backed a way if we got too close. Yongguk didn't seem to mind and he even glared back at them making them cower in fear. I laughed when a couple of guys ran into the bathroom as soon as they received his burning glare. Zelo was too amazed by the school and didn't even pay attention to the stares.

 

“Here is my locker...” I stopped and put in my combination to open the metal door, “I don't have... much...” I trailed off as soon as I saw the pictures on the door of the locker.

 

Yongguk turned to take a look at the photos too and let out a sigh as he took them down for me, “Zelo-ah... Can you go wait in the car? I need to talk to Yoonmi for a second.”

 

Not only Zelo was surprised, I was too. The boy nodded and headed back the way we came. Confused, I kept clearing out the things I didn't need. Throwing papers away, putting my pens in my purse; the usual.

 

“I still have these here!? Oh my god!” I huddled over the opening of my locker to hide what I had just found. Yongguk looked at me with a raised brow.

 

“What's up?”

 

“N-nothing! Um... Just old letters...” I didn't lie, but I wasn't planning on telling him what letters they were. From when I was little, I wrote confessions on them to Yongguk.

 

“I was a real idiot ahahaha thinking I would give these to that person...” Stuffing the letters in my bag I relaxed when they were out of sight.

 

“You hiding something from your oppa..? You punk.” Yongguk tousled my hair attempting to tease me.

 

“Yah! I'm not a kid for you to be teasing!” I slammed my locker door once I finished cleaning out all my belongings. Yongguk wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

 

“You'll always be baby Jae to me” he laughed, showing off his one of a kind gummy smile. It's effect still hasn't changed one bit.

 

“You said you wanted to talk to me though? What was it you needed to say?” I cleared my throat and tried to make small talk as we walked to the car.

 

“Hm..? Oh yeah!” Yongguk stopped walking for a moment and wrapped his arms around me for a tight hug, “I just wanted to say... Don't stress yourself so much.”

 

“Mwo...?” I could feel my face burn up as people passed by and stared, “Y-Yongguk oppa... This is a bit embarr-”

 

“If you need to talk to someone, I'm here for you okay? If people are bothering you, I'll kick their !”

 

I had to shake my head at the last part and it made me laugh a bit. He really is just a big teddy bear; always there to comfort me.

 

“Hyung!” Already outside, Zelo was waving to us as he was sitting on the hood of the car, “noona!”

 

I waved and smiled as I saw him hop off the hood after receiving a glare from Yongguk. Looking around one last time I could make out JR and his group of friends. Holding my breath I pushed Yongguk towards the car in a hurry. It was too obvious though.

 

“What's wrong noona...?” Zelo asked as he walked up to me with a concerned look. Yongguk was looking around as he shut the car door behind me.

Yongguk o-oppa...” I noticed he wasn't walking towards the driver seat and was approaching JR and his group, “Yah! Bang Yongguk!!”


 

Yongguk's POV


 

I was going to let it go, the fact that that kid broke up with Yoonmi; I didn't know where he was in the first place anyway. After seeing that he was right there the whole time I definitely wasn't gonna let this go. I remember this punk's face... This little pretty boy...

 

“Hey you...” I walked right up to the guy and before he could even turn around to see me I punched him in the face.

 

“Hey! What the hell man?! “ On the floor holding his bleeding nose he winced in pain. His friends helping him off the ground and making sure to keep away from me personally.

 

“Don't you ever think about coming near Yoonmi again!” I grabbed him by the collar, “You're lucky I'm letting you live... NOW SCRAM!” I threw him on the floor and glared at the other boys.

Of course they all scattered and whoever I happened to pass by on the way to the car they ran in fear too. I saw Yoonmi in the car looking at me with a familiar expression. She was mad that I made a scene. Deep down I know she was thanking me ahaha That girl is really cute at times.

 

“Well lets get going. I finished saying my goodbyes.” I started up the car and Zelo hopped in the back seat with Yoonmi. Eying him as he made small talk I felt a bit irritated... That boy never shuts up... Even worse...

 

“So Zelo Starting tomorrow you're going back to school.”

 

“MWO?! WHY?!” He was whining, a reaction I expected.

 

“Yoonmi is transferring there as well that's why.” I bluntly said and they both looked at me, then each other.

 

“WHAT?!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 yaayy~~~ an update!! <---- probably what you all are thinking ahahaha Well I'm sorry to keep you all waiting for almost 2 and a half weeks now for an update! I really am! But yanno I just graduated last Thursday and tomorrow Is grad nite at Disney Land!!! hurray for finishing high school!!!

 

 

Now that it is summer I hope that I'll be able to update more for you all!! thank you for staying with me on this story ahaha^^

 

 

just for fun... Who has a Kakao talk??? I wanna meet new people keke #need more kpop people to rp with ahahah but really I dont bite^^