Stressful Days

Take Care of My Little Sister

 

I couldn't say that I had the best sleep ever last night and I woke up with a terrible stomach ache. Getting out of the bed that I was on I held onto my stomach,

"Stupid Daehyun... Making me eat so many desserts last night."

Groggy I wipe my eyes and walk out of the room and to the bathroom, which was only a few feet away. This place is really... Cozy? Obviously it'll be a small place because it's a rooftop room, but it wasn't all bad.

"I do miss my huge bed back at home..." I say as I looked into the mirror. My eyeliner was smudged, I had morning eye boogers and there was a faint trail of dried saliva from drooling.

"I'm sure attractive this morning..." I rolled my eyes as I washed my face up with warm water.

 

There was another thing that I had to take care of, my uniform. I would have to ask Yongguk if he would be able to take me to my house so that I can get a new one. It was relatively early, so I had time to even take a shower and get the dried blood out of the random strands of my hair. Drying my face with a white rag the dirt was easily visible on the white cloth. Things were not simple anymore... Just like this rag in my hands, my life was now tainted. Not of my own free will, but I don't ever want to blame all this on Youngjae.

 

Yoonmi-ah?” It was Yongguk knocking on the door that brought me back to Earth.

 

Yeah?” I opened the door and poked my head out only to find that a pair of clothes were displayed in front of me, “My uniform? How... YAH! WHO WENT IN MY ROOM?!”

 

Obviously for him to have my school uniform someone must have gone back to my house and went through my room. I don't care that he is a childhood friend! Boys are just never allowed to enter a girl's room period!

 

Calm down, geez, do you really wanna complain and wear the other one?” He sounded tired and annoyed for being up early so I decided not to even start anything.

 

I just want to go back home and live how I did a few weeks ago... With Youngjae there with me. The time when JR and I didn't have this sudden trust issue, the days I didn't have to worry about using the BB gun I was told to keep on me at all times. How much more pain will I have to go through mentally before I just breakdown?

 

Hey, You alright?” Yongguk waved a hand in front of me and I blinked a few times.

 

S-sorry... I need to get ready now.” I shut the door and patted my cheeks as I turn on the shower. The water was cold... Normally I would have complained about this, but the will to even care was slowly slipping out of my hands.

 

Zelo's POV

 

I was checking up on Jongup and Himchan when I saw Yongguk leave the house. It was pretty early in the morning and I couldn't understand what hyung could possibly be doing right now. Himchan was complaining that it was too bright In the room while Jongup was getting annoyed with laying down in the same position.

 

Hyung you have to stay like this or your wound will open up again!”

 

My body is too stiff! I don' wanna!”

 

Shut up!! You're so loud...” Himchan was tempted to throw a pillow at Jongup but I gave my hyung a look. He simply shrugged and raised a lip to Jongup.

 

I raised my arms in defeat because I knew that they were gonna start up again, “You two can sit here and complain all you want, I'm leaving.”

 

Is that the way you should be talking to your hyungs?!” Himchan snapped at me and as he did so he winced as the pain in his shoulder increased.

 

Rolling my eyes I stomped out of the room, already irritated with those two hyungs I slammed their door. Yoonmi Noona was drying her hair with a small white towel and jumped at the sound of the door. Slumping down into a worn out bean bag chair we had I let out a sigh. Noona didn't say anything and just continued to dry her wavy hair. Nonna is really pretty... I sat there, arms and head resting on my knees, staring at her with a smile.

 

Then I remembered yesterday... I didn't mean to offend noona and make her think that because she's a girl she's weak. I just was worried and I didn't want her to get hurt. Yongguk hyung worries a lot about her as well... She's Youngjae's little sister we have to make sure she's kept safe at all times. She looked over at me and raised a brow, it was then that I noticed that I had been caught starring at her this whole time.

 

What..? Do you need something?” She plainly asked as if everything was normal to her.

 

N-No..! S-sorry...” I blushed and looked away as she got up and hung the towel up in the bathroom. Was I the only one who's heart started beating..?

 

I notice hyung walk by and ruffled her moist hair, telling her to dry It better so she wont get sick. Noona told him to shut up and she walked back into the bathroom again. She definitely has an interesting personality and isn't like the girls I met. I should ask hyung to tell me more about her because half the time I feel like we're on different levels... I'm not that much younger than her so I don't understand why she gets so mad with me.

 

Kiddo why you just sitting there..?” Hyung pushed my head forward making me lose my balance

 

I'm bored...” I plainly said hoping that he would give me something to keep my mind occupied.

 

Wanna walk Yoonmi to school? I also need something taken care of.” Hyung crouched down besides me and I gave him my full attention hoping that he would send me off to do something like pick up some guns from another gang or something.

 

Remember my friend GD?”

 

Instantly my eyes grew, “What's up?! Yeah I remember you mentioned him a few times.”

 

Hyung looked over to the bathroom for a split second before turning to me and giving me a key, “Apparently some keyed his car overnight... I want you to write these guys a warm welcome message on their yacht.”

 

I smirked and grabbed the key, “Yes Sir!”

 

Finally something fun to do around here! I was starting to think that we were just gonna sit around all day until Himchan and Jongup got better. Yongguk stood up and stretched his arms. He was looking pretty tired himself now a days, I could only imagine what he must be going through.

 

I was now in the garage opening up a stainless steel cabinet that was kept locked and no one had the key except Yongguk hyung and now myself. Turning the key and after hearing the click of the lock I opened the steel doors with a smile on my face. The strong aroma of spray paint s into my nose as I took a deep breath.

 

*Haven't smelled the smell of spray paint in a while.*

 

Hoping that I haven't lost my touch I picked out a black and red container, shaking it to make sure there was paint left, and placed them in my jacket pockets. There were footsteps coming down the stairs and I quickly closed and locked the cabinet. As noona was making her way down the stairs she looked like a princess. She shouldn't be in a place like this, it didn't fit her.

 

Yongguk oppa said that you're coming with me today..?”

 

Yep, are you all ready noona?” grabbing my skateboard I pressed the button to open the garage door, “You lead the way.”

 

Shouldn't you be getting ready for school yourself?” She asked me and I just placed my skateboard on the floor and took a step on it, “Ain't nobody got time for school.”

 

She gave me a look and pushed my head to the side harshly, “Yah! You're still a student you need to attend school!”

 

I laughed and rubbed my head in the area she pushed me. She ended up laughing as well and that lightened up the mood for a while. I haven't been to school in a while, too boring. Besides it's not like I really wanted to do anything for my future... those plans were ruined a long time ago. Just the memory of that night made my body slow down, I stopped for a moment and Yoonmi noona didn't notice until she was several feet away.

 

Are you okay?”

 

Y-yeah. Sorry ahaha.” I scratched the back of my head and skated towards her. The sight of noona makes me happy enough to forget about all the bad things.

 

You're one strange kid Zelo-ah.”

 

Yoonmi's POV

 

It was really nice to walk with Zelo and I took back what I said earlier about not needing anyone to walk with. My mind felt at ease and I wasn't worried about anything at all because he was always bringing up something fun. Like having a baby brother, someone who annoys and cheers you up. Sadly that time was up and we already arrived at my school. Zelo's face was priceless and in awe the whole time.

 

Rich kid school hu?” He flipped his skateboard up and caught it in his hands.

 

I guess so... I got in here by scholarship, I didn't have to pay a thing.” I said proudly as I caught sight of my friends, “Hey gotta go now, my friends are here. Are you gonna come after school?”

 

Zelo smiled at me and I had to admit that it was the cutest thing I have ever seen, “If noona wants me to! I'll be here!”

 

I laughed and patted his head, “See you later.”

 

Zelo waved goodbye and I made my way to my friends, not surprised that they were giving me weird looks. Eunji walked up to me with a worried face that made me question what was going on. The rest of my group of friends followed behind her.

 

Yah Yoo Yoonmi what is going on with you?!” Eunji placed her hands on my shoulders.

 

Yesterday!? What was that!” Another friend by the name of Soohee almost yelled, “Who were those guys?!”

 

Again with the stories and explanations to people that really don't need know about my situation. I know that they are my friends, but even so my personal life is mine and mine alone. Looking at their faces they looked more interested in the story to have something to gossip about later to other people. Frankly these are the rich kids I hang out with. They're not bad people, but they can be snooty. I blame them for my attitude half the time.

 

I don't even know what's going on right now to tell you the truth, but forget about that right now I-”

 

Girl have you even heard the rumors that are being spread around about you?! It's bad!” Soohee's voice dropped down to a whisper.

 

I wasn't surprised at all that rumors were already being spread around the school, now the only mission was to find out what was being said. Even then I really don't care what the other students are saying, they don't know what I'm going through. My friends and were walking to our homeroom when a group of boys looked over at us, specifically me, and raised a brow. Some even made comments,

 

Watch out we really got a badass over here.” A boy joked and the others laughed with him.

 

I took a step towards them and they backed up, “Excuse me, but will you stop making rude comments, really it's so childish.”

 

How did a gangster girl like you get into our school?”

 

I scoffed and rolled my eyes as I returned to my group of friends who gave me that ''See?!' look. I ignored them and walked over to the classroom that was just down the hall way. These people are really starting to piss me off and I thought that this school, the students, would be better than this. For heaven's sake it's an academy and people are acting really stupid... Then again I can slightly forgive the idiocy because it's not everyday thugs trespass on the campus and try to take a student as hostage.

 

Zelo's POV

 

Skateboarding down the street I passed by a few officers who looked at me, but did nothing because it was early and certain schools aren't even starting yet. The freedom felt so good, no uniform to iron every morning, no homework to worry about... Not that homework, or schoolwork in general, was a problem I was a really good kid... Things got really complicated after I started high school that was it. Wow... my mind was being filled up once again with memories that I really wanted to forget, I thought I forgot about them.

 

The salty smell of the sea water was in the air and soon enough the boats were in sight. Only one stood out the most, it was bigger than all the rest and had looked as if it was just recently bought. Coming to a stop on my skateboard I picked up the wooden board and walked down the docks. Scanning the large yacht I smirked and looked around, no one was in sight.

 

I'll show them who they are messing with.”

 

With quick and fluid movements I was done with my work and the paint in the can was almost out. I have to remember to tell Yongguk we need to buy more spray paint.

 

My boat is this way.” Off in the distance I heard a man and a woman laughing together and I knew I had to get out of there. I ducked between two large wooden crates and kept quiet as they came closer. There was a thin gap that I was able to look through.

 

The guy was wearing a black leather jacket, no shirt underneath, his hair was messy and up in a short ponytail. Something seemed awfully familiar about this guy. He was all smirks and pride before he saw the tagging that was all over the side of his yacht. Jackpot.

 

What the ?!” He unwrapped his arm from the waist of the woman that he was with, “Those mother ers ruined my boat!!!”

 

The girl crossed her arms and laughed at the guy who was clearly embarrassed, “Don't you guys know anything..? You can't mess with B.A.P or you'll really get it. Tch... You guys are just a wannabe gang. I'm out.”

 

Her heels clacked against the wooden dock and the man was pacing back and forth with rage. Inside I was laughing non stop, but on the outside I was still curious as to why this person seemed so familiar. I observed more closely and this time my laughter disappeared.

 

B.A.P you think you're so great?”

 

You honestly think you're better than me..?”

 

Just you watch!!! We'll kill her just like we did her brother! Then you'll be nothing!!!”

 

I killed her.”

 

My body froze in fear and my mouth dried up faster than I could blink. I really had to get out of here. That voice was now haunting my mind as tears boiled in my eyes. If it wasn't for the fact that I didn't have a knife with me I would have jumped this guy on the spot and taken care of him.

 

*Wait... He knows about... Noona...?! He's part of Block B?!* I crawled behind another boat then decided to get out of there before he found me.

 

I had to tell Yongguk about this, I found out where one member of Block B is located and that can help us out a lot. Skateboarding down the street I could feel the tears in my eyes run down my face and dry on my skin. That bastard...

 

I'll make sure he gets what's coming to him.”

 

Yoonmi's POV

 

There were a few minutes before school ended and my last class was study hall. The room was loud due to the last minute chattering and the teacher didn't really care either. Packing up my books a few people were whispering and looking back at me. I looked up and glared at them. I'm not one to get fazed by rumors, but when everyone in the school is talking about you constantly it gets really annoying.

 

She had a gun...? Isn't that illegal?”

 

I heard that it was the school officer's gun, but still... to do something like that at school?”

 

I let out a sharp breath and got up from my seat as the bell rang. My friends didn't have this class so I had to walk to the front by myself. Along the way I heard more things.

 

Who was that thug who she ran off with?”

 

Is she a gang member?!”

 

I walked a bit faster to get away from all this only to run into JR who was with his group of friends, great the last person I wanted to see. He couldn't also be talking trash would he...?

 

Yoonmi...” He looked at me with eyes that looked like they wanted to tell me 'See? I told you so' but he was pulled away by his friends

 

I shook my head and continued my way to the front of the school and the students continued to give me looks on the way out. As if I wasn't already on the brink of tears, even my own boyfriend... That's seriously ed up I don't even think I can call him a boyfriend right now. This whole day has been so tiring and I could already feel a migraine coming on, great just great.

 

Already at the front gate, and about to turn to leave, there was a pull on my arm and because of all the stress my emotions got the best of me and I lashed out,

 

WHAT?! WHAT DO YO-” I stopped yelling once I saw that it was Zelo who was the one pulling my arm, “Z-Zelo-ah! Sorry about that...” I felt my face flush with embarrassment.

 

Did you forget noona? I told you I'd be here as soon as you go out.”

 

I nodded and he slowly let go of my arm. There were students looking at us two and I looked up to Zelo. Wearing black basketball shorts with two white stripes on each side, A gray hoodie that had what looked like paint on it, and of course he still had his skateboard at hand. He was actually a really cute kid if you really look closely, but it was obvious that he was a 'trouble maker' and didn't attend school.

 

Is that kid a gangster..?”

 

So this is the kind of trash she hangs out with.”

 

I couldn't stand it no more, I have had it up to here with these people. I can take the names and rumors being aimed at me, but not Zelo. I know he doesn't know these people and they don't know him, but I cant allow others to talk about him this way. It's not right.

 

Hurry up.” I started walking a different way to the garage because I didn't want us followed. Zelo didn't ask no questions and followed along.

 

We spent about 15 minutes walking along the streets of Seoul when Zelo finally skated up to my side, “Noona... Is everything alright, you're quiet today...”

 

I took a slow and deep breath before looking up to him. I just wanted to talk about how stressing this day had been for me because of all these ridiculous rumors. Zelo himself looked pretty troubled.

 

A lot of things happened today... It was pretty stressful... How about you?” Zelo was quiet as he looked down at his feet and the movement of the board he was on. He looked like he wanted to cry and that made me feel even more upset

 

Things from the past keep haunting me... Thing's I'd rather forget...” Zelo looked up and there was a low sniffle sound that came form him.

 

Both of our days were pretty messed up then, we're in the same boat that apparently is taking us through Hell and back. Not much we can do about our situations and I can already tell that there are things that he is hiding away, or at least trying to. I, of all people, understand what it feels like to be asked something that is no ones business so I didn't even bother to pry him open. Instead I just grabbed his hand and s my fingers in between his.

 

Zelo's POV

 

I really didn't want to bring down the mood, especially since noona is right here besides me. When she told me that her day was stressing her out I wanted to cheer her up so badly, but I was in no mood to be happy. At least we knew what the other was feeling.

 

I was surprised when noona grabbed my hand and I looked at her in shock, but she was still looking forward and couldn't see my reaction. Her hands were small compared to mine, and a lot softer. I liked the way it felt having her hand in mine like this. I felt at ease and everything seemed alright.

 

No matter what, what's done is done. Let us just forget everything for now and relax our minds. Okay? Everything will be alright.” It was the first time she looked at me with a sweet smile that really did lift my spirits. It would be a lie if I said my heart didn't stop at this moment. My heart was racing and my mouth went dry as I smiled back at her.

 

We continued to take the long way back to the house and as we did we didn't say a word to each other, a comfortable silence; Holding hands, spiritually giving the other strength. I was finally able to clear up all my thoughts that were roaming around inside my head, and... It was the first time I actually started to feel...

 

Like I've fallen for noona.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay it's been a while! lol hello everyone how are you doing :3 So happy that I can update, but it's like 1:20 am at the moment and you all must think I'm crazy xDD I AM OKAY DON'T JUDGE ME lol xD

 

 

I would like to say 'your welcome' to your newly developed Zelo feels!! CONGRATS!!! (You all are now Pedo Noonas!)

 

!!!VICTORY!!!