Yeoboseyo

Take Care of My Little Sister

The absolute worst thing in the world is knowing that you're alone. No parents to take care of you when you are feeling sick or are just having a bad day. I was used to that because after my parents passed away I had my big brother. Youngjae was there as more than just a brother, he was my best friend. When I would wake up countless nights because of a nightmare about my parents he would rush in and comfort me. We celebrated everything together. Now... my best friend was gone. I had no one to tell me how to overcome all of this, not a single one of my friends could understand the pain I was going through.

 

Yoonmi~ah... You missed the meeting for that college you wanted to go to so badly... They were looking forward to seeing your portfolio...”

 

I don't care! Do I look like I am in the condition to meet those people right now?!” I slammed the door right in my friend's face and ran off into my room. -My phone rang-

Yeoboseyo? Yoonmi? I heard what happened... Do you want me to come over..?”

No, just let me be...” Even to my own boyfriend...

I was slowly shutting people out of my life.

 

As I was sitting in front of my mirror I combed my hair, I looked tired. Dark circles were starting to become more visible and my eyes were puffy and red. My body was suffering both mentally and physically because of all this. My clothes were laid out on the bed, a simple mid-thigh black dress with a pair of black heels to go with it. Truth be told, I was not the person who picked this out, knowing me I would have just came in what I was wearing now, but my friend dropped it off for me. 'I know you wouldn't have gone to buy yourself these clothes.' She knew me all too well.

 

Getting dressed I hear a knock at the door. As I brushed the tears from my face I stood up and walked downstairs. The house too quiet for me and I don't think I'll get used to it anytime soon.

 

Hello?” I say as I opened the door, but there was no one there. Did I hear things? Just as I was about to shut the door I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

 

Jagiya... I'm sorry about all this.” Turning around I wrapped my arms around JR and hugged him tightly.

 

I miss him so much...” It wasn't even time for the funeral yet I was already a crying mess.

 

It's okay... It's okay...” He patted my back as he brought us over to the living room to sit down.

 

It was weird to have JR here at home because Youngjae wasn't here to 'keep an eye' on us. He never liked my boyfriend to begin with. It was something like 'brother's intuition' he said and he just had a bad feeling about him.

 

I need to finish getting dressed.” I released myself from my boyfriend's arms and walked up to my room to finish getting ready.

 

Take your time, don't rush yourself.” He stood up and looked around at the place as he stretched his arms.

 

What would I do if I didn't at least have JR?

 

Yongguk's POV

 

I was deciding whether or not I should go to the funeral this afternoon. Not that I was afraid I’d look weak, but because I would technically be an uninvited guest along with all the other guys. I haven't even talked to Yoonmi in a while, would she still remember who I was? Zelo was sipping his kimchi flavored ramen as Daehyun walked through the garage door with a suit, wrapped in a plastic covering, handing over his shoulder.

 

Here Yongguk~hyung. I think it would be best if you go alone while the other guys and I go later. Ya' know? When everyone is gone and we can pay our respects personally.”

 

I agree, as much as we loved Youngjae, you were his best man.” Himchan added in and Jongup nodded in approval as well.

 

My head was hurting once again as I thought more about going, but I knew that me going was inevitable. I also had some business to take care of. How was I going to talk to Yoonmi about all this? The last favor from her brother was to take care of her. There was going to be no way that she'll actually believe that or just let a person whom she wasn't even close to in the beginning all of a sudden be close. I scratched my head in confusion.

 

You okay hyung?” Zelo patted my back and looked over to me with curious eyes.

 

I sure hope so. Go get ready I'm taking you with.”

 

Yes sir!” Zelo ran upstairs to the rooftop room that we shared. Himchan and Daehyun let out a chuckle.

 

What?” I sat down with them on the worn out sofa.

 

Why did you decide to take that little kid in?” Himchan was talking about Zelo.

 

I just leaned back with my eyes closed, remembering the day I found Zelo,

 


“It was raining that day...”

 

Walking down the streets, it was around 10 pm and only a few people were walking around. I wasn't planning on doing anything tonight, but something caught my eye as I passed a nearby alley. Muffled screams could be heard through the dark...

 

“..yung..”

 

“HYUNG!” I was snapped out of my daydream and opened my eyes to find Zelo waving a hand in my face.

 

“Sorry, you ready?” I sat up and everyone looked at Zelo then at me clearly wondering what the story was. I didn't plan on saying anything. It's Zelo's story, not mine, to tell, “Let's get going.”

 

I lifted up the garage door and saw my car just as I left it some days ago. This was a present from Youngjae too, the nostalgia wasn't taking a day off today was it? In the car Zelo was looking out the window,

 

“I heard what the others were talking about... Thank you for not saying anything.”

 

“Don't go crying over the place now...” I tried to joke around with him so he would get his mind off things. Lucky for me it worked and he let out a sight chuckle.

 

“So you think you can introduce me to Yoonmi?”

 

“You punk! What are you thinking?!” I reached over with my free hand and pulled his ear.

 

“OW! OW! OW! What?!” He pulled himself away and pouted.

 

“She's a noona to you! Don't be rude!” Zelo sat back and crossed his arms as I scolded him

 

The drive was a good 15 minutes before we arrived at the cemetery. I would assume that the crowd that was forming was for Youngjae's funeral. I pulled into the nearest parking space that there was and stopped the car. Looking into the rear view mirror I fixed my bow tie. What was Daehyun thinking when he got this for me? I need to remember to kill him next time for making me wear this.

 

“Are we going there?” Zelo pointed over to the crowd I noticed.

 

“Well, that's the place but we have to keep our distance. We weren't exactly invited.”

 

“But you were his best friend! You should be ab-” Zelo stopped once he realized our current situation and that most of the people there were from his work; they were cops.

 

The entire time the two of us just sat back and watched as everyone was gathered around and placing flowers on the coffin. It was closed, Yoonmi probably requested not to show the body. I don't blame her, I wouldn't have the strength to face the body myself. Speaking of which... I couldn't spot her out from the crowd. That was until a single girl, accompanied by a guy, walked up to the coffin and placed a single white rose with all the other red roses. That was Yoonmi.

 

“Is that her hyung..?” Zelo squinted his eyes, but I assumed he couldn't see because even I couldn't see her face. All I knew was that she was crying because she was hiding her face and in the arms of that guy she was with.

 

“Yeah, that's her...”

 

“Who's that guy?”

 

“I don't know...”

 

I wasn't the type of person to keep track of time and before I knew it people were leaving the cemetery. The sun was also going down signaling that it must have been at least 6 pm. Zelo was leaning against the tree dozing off. Lightly kicking him he flinched and stood up rubbing his eyes.

 

“Is everyone gone?”

“Not everyone, but just give them about 10 more minutes.”

 

Yoonmi didn't look like she was planning on leaving anytime time soon. This bought me time as well because I clearly didn't know how to approach her. I couldn't attach my words together at all. The guys were going to come soon either way.

 

“Lets go now.” I turned to Zelo who was more than ready to go introduce himself.

 

As we made our way down the path I saw that guy who was with Yoonmi leave as well. They were waving goodbye to each other.

 

“Hyung... That was the last person to leave right..?”

 

“Yeah, why?”

 

I saw the look in Zelo's eyes before he turned back to Yoonmi.

 

“Then who's that.?”

 

Looking out over the cemetery there was a person standing, noticeably, behind a tree and as soon as the last person left he started walking over to the grave at a fast pace.

 

“Are you ing kidding me..?”

 

I started to run to the unsuspecting girl. The guy saw me and darted towards his target. Instinct was kicking in. How can this girl be so oblivious.

 

“YOONMI~AH!!”

 

Of course she turned around too late and the man got to her before me.

 

“Hyung?!!” Zelo yelled out as he saw the struggle between the two.

 

“Go after them! I need the car!”

 

“But..!”

“NOW!!” I darted back to the car.

 

Zelo, I'm leaving this up to you right now.

 

Zelo's POV

 

I was shocked that hyung yelled at me, so I did as I was told. Was this man someone from Block Buster?! Running as fast as I could I was able to get them back in my sight.

 

“YAH!!! LET HER GO!” I yelled out at the man.

 

Yoonmi was struggling to get out of the man's grasp. Where was hyung?! The guy darted in an alley way and instantly memories came back into my head. -No- I wasn't about to let what happened to me happen to Youngjae's sister. The alley was dark and I heard the sound of things falling over. I grabbed an empty trashcan and threw it at the man's back. He dropped Yoonmi and fell in the process.

 

“You little-!” As he got up again I punched him in the face.

 

“WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!” He rushed at me and grabbed my throat.

 

When he punched my face I heard a scream coming from behind him. The taste of blood was in my mouth and I was growing really irritated with this guy. I kicked him and he released me. On the floor now we both were throwing punches.

 

He threw me off of him and then picked me up by the collar,

 

“Little kids shouldn't be out this late.”

 

“A little too early to drink isn't it?” I knew I had pushed a button because he slammed my body into the brick wall of the alley.

 

“Looks like you have no manners. I should teach you a thing or two!”

 

As soon as I saw him raise a fist I flinched, but there was no impact. Instead I heard a high pitched grunt and a thud. My collar was released and I opened my eyes to see Yoonmi with a wooden crate in her hands.

 

“A-are you okay.?!” She ran over to me but before I could answer her my collar was grabbed again.

 

“Okay I'm tired of going easy on you little kid.!” With that the guy pulled out a small hand knife. My eyes grew wide.

 

Yoonmi jumped on the his back and began hitting him, but that was something she shouldn't have done. She was thrown to the ground and the guy threatened to kill her as well. He was off guard and I took that opportunity to grab the knife that was in his hand and hit him in the back of the head with the handle; That knocked him out right away.

 

“I-is he..?” Yoonmi was shaking and didn't know whether to grab the hand that I held out or stay where she was.

 

She hopped over the man and ran to me clearly scared that he might get back up and really kill us this time. It was now dark outside and the moon was up. I was trying to make my way out of the alley when she grabbed onto me tightly. I froze and looked down to see Yoonmi crying and her make up was running down her face. The moonlight gave me a better view of her face and even though the black mascara made dark streaks down her face she still looked really pretty.

 

Looking away I placed an arm around her shaking body and continued to walk. I felt my face burn up the closer she was. A car had pulled up and the bright lights made my eyes flinch.

 

“Zelo?!”

 

“Hyung!” Thank god he found us!

 

~~~~~~~~~

w00t w00t so happy that i was finally able to update!!! School is just a @%$#@$@!!! Man I swear!

Well as usual, I hope you all liked this chapter too^^ I liked writing it~~ ooohhh the Zelo feels right now <3<3<3

Oh! And how did you like the addition of JR?? ;D RLAB!!! XD

 

tumblr_m1gq9443ME1r5lkef.gif

he's so cute~~~~~~

OMG THIS!!!! *A*

 

tumblr_lvmabnQbF71qlzppvo2_250.gif

(little preview~): soon i will write about Zelo going back to school and....... ahahahaha XD I'll let your minds wander~