Coma

Take Care of My Little Sister

Daehyun and Jongup were busy making their way down an alley way to avoid being seen roaming around the streets with black bandanas wrapped around their mouths. The only lights were those emitting from the street lamps and the fluorescent neon signs of those late night food places. The area was known for the gang activity and every night or so you would find a group of guys with their cans of spray paint tagging up the walls and sides of the buildings. B.A.P started off like that. The ones who tagged up the place leaving their signature in sight to claim their territory and mugging people walking around on late evenings. Now work was strictly underground. Everything they did was kept on the down-low so that the cops couldn't track them and take them under custody.

The very reason that they are respected by other gangs is because of the fact that they are notorious for being able to pass by a cop and smile on their face knowing that they couldn't be taken in. Instinctively authority figures knew that they do all this illegal activity, selling illegal car parts, drugs (when they came across it), alcohol, and late night street racing, but the cops didn't have solid evidence that would allow them to make the arrests. You could say that these guys are the jackpot that you can never get.

Jongup turned to see that an amateur tagger had crossed out the old painted 'B.A.P' graffiti on the side of a brick building. He placed a hand on Daehyun's chest to stop him from walking off and told him to wait. Daehyun shook his head as the younger guy made his way to the boy, he looked about the same age as Zelo and Daehyun hoped that Jongup didn't scare him off too much. After all he was just a kid and B.A.P aren't stone cold killers... Unless you press all the wrong buttons.

"So, I see you're practicing your penmanship here. Looking at it close up... You need a lot more practice before your group sends you out for real work." Jongup leaned against the wall where the boy was busily defacing the property.

"W-who do you think you are?! I can do whatever I want!" The boy let out a scoff, "B.A.P are nothing compared to Red Tiger." That last comment made Jongup raise a brow in interest. The boy clearly couldn't see who he was.

"Well then, I don't think Yongguk would like your tone little boy." Jongup towered over the kid with crossed arms and a smile. That smile was the scary part because looking into his eyes the boy saw a completely intimidating gaze.

"Y-Y-Your..!" The boy stuttered and dropped the can of spray paint faster than he could finish his sentence, "J-Jong...u-u-up..! Juin~nim!!!!"

The boy corrected himself and ran off with the impression of a dog running away with its tail in between its legs. Jongup laughed and returned to Daehyun who seemed slightly amused by the reaction as well.

"We need to hurry up and meet our guy, the subway isn't to far. Kaja." Both males hurried to the subway just a few more blocks down the street.

The subway came into view soon enough and before jaywalking through the streets to cross the two guys looked around just incase there was an unwanted visitor or stalker. The coast was clear and they descended the flight of stairs leading to the run down, late night, subway. The place smelled of urine and the lights in the tunnel were flickering and close to dying out. Jogging the rest of the way down to the station Daehyun turns to his right to see a man dressed in a black leather jacket and baggy black jeans. At his feet lay a small crate box containing the items for sale.

Daehyun walked over and bent down to open up the box with a smile on his face, but was stopped from looking at the contents by a foot closing the crate. This guy wanted the cash up front first before anything was shown. Daehyun gave the man a look and handed him the two bundles of rolled up money that Yongguk had gave him earlier. The man released his foot and allowed Daehyun to claim his prize.

"Wow, how does Yongguk know a guy like you?" Jongup asked the man as Daehyun inspected the firearms.

"I don't have time for chit-chat, just get your things and leave before we get caught." The man had a raspy voice and as he crossed his arms Daehyun picked up a gun for each member. The guns ranged from your average hand gun to a Caliber 44 six-shooter. Daehyun's mouth almost watered as he picked up and traced his fingers along the smooth finish of the items.

"Hows this one for ya?" He tossed up a black hand gun to Jongup and he lightly tossed the thing in each hand.

"Pretty light..." He flipped it over a few times before actually taking it in one hand and adjusting to its feel. He smirked and cocked the gun, "I like this one."

The deal was done and they were out of there in less than 10 minutes. Jongup picked up his phone and made a call to Himchan.

"Yo' all good on our side, we're heading back."

"Our baby is almost up and ready for action on this end. See you in a few." Himchan was back in the garage doing final checks on the black hummer. Lifting the hood he made sure that the car's battery was still functioning correctly once that was taken care of he closed the hood and hopped in the driver's seat with the key.

"Baby~ please turn on for daddy~" Himchan hummed as he inserted the key to start the engine. The familiar sound of a car starting filled the garage and Himchan smiled and tapped the steering wheel while letting out a 'yes!'

"I really should become a mechanic with these skills."

"Don't think too highly of yourself, I could have done the same thing." Yongguk joked as Himchan turned off the car. They both Hi-5ed each other and sat down to relax and wait for the others.

Zelo was off doing other things upstairs on the rooftop. The evening breeze brushing past his hair as he closed his eyes and took in a long breath. As the time started to draw near he was more anxious about getting Youngjae back. The hyung who gladly accepted him as if he was a little brother. Truth be told he had only met the guy once or twice, but not once did he fail to notice the youngster. Zelo was starting to feel out of place because his hyungs knew Youngjae for a long time so obviously they are mentally shaken by the events this week. Him on the other hand had no real connection to the guy.

"If he's a good friend to Yongguk hyung then he's a good friend of mine." Zelo said positively

The boy walked into the small two bedroom rooftop room and looked around at his home. Right as you walked in there was a place to put your shoes, to the right was the small stove and cupboard for the kitchen. The rooms were on the left side and were only big enough for a bed and a table stand. The living room was relatively small as well, a bean bag chair sat in the middle and against the wall was a mattress with several blankets and pillows piled up. A cozy place this was. Zelo unintentionally walked through Yongguk's room and looked around. It was curiosity that motivated him to learn more about Youngjae. There wasn't much to look at on the small bookshelf, but there was one book that lay open on the bed. Plopping himself down on the mattress Zelo had picked up what seemed to be an old book, most likely stolen from the library or teacher's room, but noticed that there was a paper sticking out from the end of the pages.

"What's this?" Zelo pulled out an old photo of Yongguk and Youngjae. He smiled as he obverved that the two must have been around his age at the time. Looking even closer he notices a small girl at Youngjae's side. She had dark brown wavy hair that was up in a ponytail and dressed in a simple yellow spring dress.

"This must be her right..?" Zelo stayed there observing the photo for a while before putting it back in it's place. How was it that he did not know this girl, yet he constantly wondered about her? Was it the fact that he had not attend school for a while and missed the sight of the opposite or was it something in the back of his mind that he just couldn't seem to remember?

"Zelo!" Yongguk's voice echoed through the building and the said boy put the book back and ran downstairs to meet the others.

Everything was ready to go, the car was all fixed and each member had their own personal gun. All that was needed was the money, and they were getting that tonight.

"We went over the plan, but just to make sure we do this right," Yongguk started to explain, "The bank sends only one armored car to pick up and transport their money late in the night when no one is around right? I'll be down at the bank and tell you all when to start moving in. Zelo and Himchan will be in the hummer coming from the front, stopping the vehicle from moving forward. Most likely the guards will get out and attack as a defense but just to prepare for the unexpected, Jongup, and Daehyun will be driving up in the back to make sure they have no escape."

"Once they are blocked off we make our move." Daehyun added in.

"We got one shot at this... No going back." Himchan took off his dirty gloves and hung them on the motorcycle he was sitting on.

"Zelo, you sure you wanna go through all this?" Yongguk turned to the boy obviously knowing that this wil be his first time committing a felony. He was about to go through with robbery.

"Of course I'm sure! we need Jae back and I'll do whatever it takes to help." Zelo was afraid on the inside but also felt a surge of excitement flow through his veins.

"Alright then. Like Himchan said, we got one shot. If any of you up we all go down." The room got silent for a short minute before Yongguk stood up, "Lets do this!"

Everyone followed suit and all shouted together, "YES SIR!"

Everyone prepared for their midnight game and made sure to dress for the occasion. Black leather jackets, leather being their signature article of clothing just like Block Buster's was fur, and black skull bandanas around their nose and mouth. Yongguk was sitting in a little room across from the pool table area and was reflecting back on the moments when they were with Youngjae on the yacht. His dear friend knew something was bound to happen...

"Do you and the guys wanna hang out on my yacht this weekend?" Youngjae asked smoothly

"That's so sudden... Why the invitation?"

"You punk, I can't hang out with my friends? Come on, Meet me at the boat yard at 12 on Saturday."

Yongguk was confused, Youngjae had told him as soon as he was promoted that they wouldn't be able to hang out because that meant risking his job and Yongguk's freedom. Why now? Knowing Youngjae he put his close friends and family before his job, something must be going on back at the office then...

His head was starting to hurt so he stopped thinking about the yacht party. Pulling out his thick cross necklace Yongguk held it tightly in his hand before placing it on his lips praying that everything will turn out alright. The only other thing that bothered him was why did all this seem so easy? Was money all that Block Buster wanted? Yongguk couldn't shake off this uneasy feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Yongguk had said before, He was watching every single movement that the guards made. The armored car had arrived at the bank around 1 am and he made sure to tell the members. Every two people had a walkie talkie in their possession and made sure to keep the line open so their cue could be heard clear.

"They just arrived, shouldn't be long before they got the the money." As if the guards could read Yongguk's mind they loaded the vehicle with large bags of cash.

"Go! Go! Go! They're loading up the car." Yongguk spoke into the walkie talkie and in no time the black hummer arrived and made a sudden stop in front of the armored car.

The two guards in the car got out and held up their guns to Himchan and Zelo who in advanced had their guns out and ready to "shoot" it was only a scare tactic. The unsuspecting guards were grabbed from behind and pistol whipped. Zelo grabbed the keys from one of he men and tossed them over to Daehyun who skillfully opened the back doors. The five of them carried two bags in each hand and ran back to the cars starting the engines.

"Good work guys!" Sirens were heard from off in the distance, "Lets get home now!" Yongguk, who was watching from an emergency stairway on the opposite building, ran down to the Hummer and hopped in. They made a clean getaway leaving behind nothing that could have potentially revealed where they went.

On the drive home all the guys were cheering and clapping their hands for their, once again, successful mission. Yongguk turned to Zelo who was hugging the bag of money.

"Bet you never held that much money in your life before." He smiled and tousled the boy's hair.

Back in the garage the money was taken to the room that Yongguk was in before. The money was dumped from the bags out onto the floor were everyone sat and counted with pride. They spent a while counting out the exact amount that was asked for and even found out that there was even more to spare.

"We did it!" Zelo cheered but everyone else was silent.

"Now for the real test, they need to keep up their end of the deal..." Jongup sighed and rested his head on the wall behind him. Yongguk was bent forward and rested his chin on his hands. Himchan patted Yongguk's shoulder,

"We did it, we're gonna get Youngjae back"

"Lets pack this up and head out then." Yongguk got up and was the first to leave the room while the others filled a black suitcase with the money.

~~~~~~

In the same subway that the gun deal took place was where the exchange was suppose to go down. An easy trade looking at it in a simple mind, but things don't always work like that. Sometimes there were perks to the trade, but other times it was completely a situation to show who was the superior one out of the two.

Block Buster was already there and waiting for B.A.P to arrive. There were the three top dogs of the group and several other lower members of the growing gang. Park Kyung, the one who had been the first to show his face to Youngjae stood by the latter's side making sure that he made no escape. How could he? He was beat up and covered in dried blood and bruises. There was also a man by the name of B-Bomb on the other side of the hostage. Every now and then he would spend his time tormenting Youngjae. He pulled out a wallet from Youngjae's pocket and looked through the photos.

"Ooooh who's this fine looking lady here?" He swiped the photo and threw the wallet off to the side. Youngjae didn't have the strength to move, but he knew the only female picture he had was his sister and that made his eyes burn with hatred.

"Is this your girlfriend? or... Perhaps a sister, seeing as to how her nose looks similar to yours." B-Bomb knelt down to Youngjae's level, "If I was there I would have kidnapped her too, and showed her a good time." Those last words pushed his buttons and Youngjae threw himself at the other attempting to beat him to a pulp for disrespecting his baby sister. Kyung kicked Youngjae in the back causing him to fall to the floor in pain.

"Don't you even dare touch her! I'll kill you!" Those words carried a foreign emotion to Youngjae. He never felt so angry towards anyone to actually mean he would kill them.

"So touchy... knowing how angry that makes you maybe I should bring her here and just show you all the things I can do, your reaction will make everything worthwhile." B-Bomb smiled and tore the half of the picture with Youngjae on it and kept the other half with his sister.

" you... you all!!"

"Shut the hell up!" A voice cracked and the owner walked towards the two men, "B-Bomb stop it, hearing him yell is ing irritating!"

"Yes, Zico..." B-Bomb bowed his head and fixed his composure.

"Your friends should be here any moment now should they?"

Youngjae looked up and glared at the leader of Block Buster, only if he had his gun and handcuffs on him, this guy would be dead meat.

"Juin~nim! They're here!" A man shouted and Zico walked forward as he saw six men approaching off in the distance.

Youngjae was wide eyed at the site of his friends. His eyes met with Yongguk's and he looked pained and relieved to see him. Both felt that way.

Yongguk stood in front of his four other members as Zico, Kyung and B-Bomb stood before their group. A chilly wind ran through the subway as the now rival gangs exchanged glares. Zico smirked,

"Nice seeing the infamous B.A.P right before our eyes. Isn't that right boys?"

"They look nothing more than high school punks." Kyung let out a cackle, "Are you still in grade school!?" He was referring to Zelo and the boy bit his lip holding back anything stupid.

"Shut your ing mouths and lets get this over with." Yongguk threw the suitcase on the floor, "You damn dogs, come and pick it up."

Zico took in a sharp breath through gritted teeth, he that knew he had just been insulted and wasn't in the mood for the name games. What was even worse was that he didn't have a comeback to regain a lost pride. One of his men walked over to grab the money and Zico looked at him in disbelief. Once again feeling humiliation.

"The money is here." The man confirmed and with a hand gesture from Zico, Youngjae was released.

Youngjae was pushed forward and wavered a bit as he made his way towards his friends. Everyone, Yongguk, Zelo, Daehyun, Jongup, and Himchan, saw all his bruises and the blood half dried running down his temples and lip. As much pain as he was in he forced himself to smile, happy that his friends are here. Yongguk's eyes said it all, slightly watery from all the emotions he was holding back. Youngjae was a brother to him and it was painful to have to see him battered up like this. He felt all the pressure on him disappear as the man kept walking forward.

"You guys..." Youngjae was close to tears as well knowing that these guys did all this to get him back.

On the other side of the subway Zico was still not satisfied with the money. Here was were the catch came in, He turned to B-Bomb and nodded with a smirk. B-Bomb smiled and pulled out a gun from his pocket and aimed it at Youngjae. No one saw it coming. There was a loud bang that echoed through the subway tunnels.

Youngjae's body stiffened and he let out a sharp breath. That heartwarming smile faded away as blood was now running down from his chest and being soaked up by his grey shirt. Eyes now moistened with tears he looked at all of his friends one by one, First Daehyun and Himchan who were horrified at the situation and couldn't exactly process what on earth just happened. Then to Zelo and Jongup, Zelo's eyes were wide in disbelief. Lastly... Yongguk who was just a moment ago happy that his friend was okay, his face was frozen in shock and pain.

"Tell Yoonmi... I love her."

With that Youngjae's eyes turned black and he fell to is knees. As he finally hit the floor with a loud thud Yongguk looked across to Zico and B-Bomb, who had the gun. In an instant his expression changed and he became an animal.

"KILL THEIR ING ASSES!" He shouted and pulled out his hand gun that was tucked away and started shooting.

Everyone followed suit until the whole subway station was filled with gun shots. Shouts were heard from both sides. Yongguk spilling out curses of every kind as tears fell from his eyes.

*Those ing bastards!*

*I don't care what it takes... I WANT THOSE MOTHER ERS DEAD!!!*

Even if they were outnumbered B.A.P had a better advantage in this battle. Zico knew the difference in skill and quickly told Kyung and B-Bomb for them to make a run for it. Yongguk saw the three trying to flee as their men were shot down like deer.

"YOU ING COWARDS!!!" Yongguk was about to run after them, but was held back by Himchan.

"Stop, the cops are on their way." As the last man was shot down the familiar sirens were blaring through the night.

Bitting his lip Yongguk looked at his best friend who was on the floor, a pool of blood now surrounding his upper half. Tears poured down like rain as Yongguk dropped to his knees by his best friend.

"You idiot..." Yongguk brought his fist to his mouth to refrain himself from losing it, but it was all to late, "YOU ING IDIOT!"

The other members didn't say a word as they saw their leader, who was now on his hands, and knees, hitting the concrete ground with his balled up fists. Each time his fist came into contact with the concrete blood seeped out from his knuckles. Himchan being the only brave one picked up his friend and leader as the police sirens drew nearer.

"We have to go!" The  other guys started to panic as they saw the familiar blue and red lights flashing from up the stairs.

"Yongguk!" Himchan dragged the guy away from the dead body.

Yongguk's body was numb and he couldn't make sense of anything around him. All he saw was the fading image of Youngjae's lifeless body on the ground. Closing his eyes more tears made their escape.

~~~~~

OMOOOOO..!! This chapter... how do I put it..?

Anyway how was this chapter??? 

I am not entirely sure if this had enough emotions to it and personally I feel like I could have made it better. I'm not good with shooting scenes like this and I hope to improve in the future. Please if there is anything that I should fix so I know next time please tell me^^ criticism is welcome! but please be nice.

Sorry for having to kill off Youngjae in this chap!! Really, the story has no point if he wasn't killed off so I hope you all understand... *Hands you tissues and chocolate cake.* (Sorry Yongguk!! TT____TT jeongmal mianhae!)

I hope to see you all in the next chapter??? (hopefully I don't loose subscribers after this ;___;)