You Got One Shot

Take Care of My Little Sister

The very next morning Yongguk was woken up by the annoyingly familiar ringtone of his hand phone. The device was in his pocket and the material of his jeans had blocked out some of the sound, but it could still be heard. Rubbing his head Yongguk furrowed his brows and slowly sat up while picking the phone out of his pocket. Eyes adjusting to the bright light of the garage he looked at the screen to find that Jongup was calling.

"Hey man, any news?" He rubbed the back of his head and yawned.

"I got more than news... I'll be over in a bit." Jongup said abruptly before hanging up.

Tossing the phone off to the side Yongguk stood up and stretched out his arms. Everything seemed to be sore from the couch that he had slept on last night. Looking out over the first floor he saw Zelo crashed out on the floor with multiple comic books sprawled around like he was.

*That kid just does whatever he wants doesn't he?*

Yongguk shook his head and climbed down the flight of stairs that lead to the first floor. The garage was cold and messy, not the kind of place that normal people would consider a place to sleep. There were multiple motorcycles parked across the room and one large black hummer in the back that still needed some fixing up. As he made his way to the boy crashed out on the floor, Yongguk rolled him over with his foot and the boy groaned.

"Hey... I was sleeping here."

"Last time I checked your room is upstairs, not here." Yongguk shook his head and went over to the bathroom.

Zelo, now fully awake, stretched out his arms and looked around at his comic books. Some of the pages were either bent and wrinkled from rolling on, or they were wet from drool. No matter the condition Zelo gathered them up then proceeded to his room upstairs. By the time Yongguk finished changing into his baggy khaki shorts and black sleeveless shirt Zelo was long gone.

"Jongup should be here any minute..." He walked over to the garage's metal door and lifted it open letting in the bright sun. As he did so Jongup came just around the corner. In a white wife beater, a black beanie, and baggy denim jeans. Jongup held up an arm followed by a charming smile as he greeted his friend and 'boss man'.

"Hey man, so about that thing I told you yesterday..." Everything got serious right away.

As Jongup said those words Yongguk looked out in the street behind his friend and noticed a truck with several other guys sitting in the back one of which was holding an iron pipe. One of the men was a bit husky and as he hopped out the back the vehicle bounced up. He sported a pair of black sunglasses and looked dirty. Yongguk's expression grew hostile as the man made his way towards him and Jongup. The latter turned back to see what was wrong but instead he was victim to a blow in the head with the iron pipe. A low hollow sound was emitted from the weapon.

"Yo' man what the !?" Yongguk was about to run up to the man but backed away as he was threatened to be hit as well.

Yongguk was confused and didn't know whether to take his chances against this guy or help his now bleeding friend. He chose the safer option and rushed to his friend on the floor. Attempting to wake up Jongup from the blow Yongguk shook the guy.

"Yah! Jongup~ah!" Yongguk looked back up to the man and as he did the guy threw a small black USB on Jongup.

"You have 24 Hours to respond." was all the man had said before running off to the others in the truck and make a getaway.

*What the hell is going on!?*

"Hyung, I heard- OMG Jongup~hyung!!!" Zelo rushed to Yongguk and helped drag Jongup to the couch.

Zelo called all the others and told them to all come to the garage asap as Yongguk was taking care of their wounded friend. Their leaser wasn't very good with bandaging, but he tried his best to take care of the gash on Jongup's forehead. The bleeding stopped after a while and the others were already rushing through the door asking about the current situation.

"It was those Block Buster guys again hu?!" Daehyun shouted out annoyed.

"Do they seriously not know who they are messing with?! We'll tear them apart!" Himchan huffed out not able to stay calm. Yongguk was actually being reasonably calm about all this.

"Hyung... This..." Zelo, who reached into his pocket pulled out the black USB he found on the floor while dragging Jongup's body.

"Himchan grab that laptop over there. Those guys gave us this and said that we have 24 hours to respond." As the computer got to Yongguk he sat it on the small table for everyone to see and inserted the stick.

There was only one file on the flash drive and as Yongguk opened it he heard a groan from Jongup. Everyone turned to him and asked if he was alright. Of course he wasn't, he had a major headache that made his whole head throb in pain. They continued to watch the laptop screen. There was a few second of white noise before the actual video popped up. There were two men on the screen with black bandana's covering their lower face. Right in between them was Youngjae face down. One of the guys grabbed a lock of Youngjae's hair and pulled his head up to be shown to the camera. At the sight Yongguk furrowed his brows and sat up strait. All the other guys watched with a pained expression, their friend was tied up to a chair and beat up with bruises and cuts running across his face. The video went on with the two guys punching Youngjae in the face it was almost unbearable to watch.

Daehyun looked away not standing the cruelty being shown and Zelo faced down as a knife was held against Youngjae's neck. One of the men hung a sign on their hostage showing 10,000,000₩. The same man walked up to the camera and rubbed his thumb with his index and middle finger signaling that they wanted the money. The amount was no joke, Block Buster isn't just some new gang that is testing how far B.A.P's buttons can be pushed, they knew very well what they were doing.

The video ended with more white noise and the group was in disbelief at what they just watched. Daehyun was the first to speak up, "So what now?" 

Yongguk slammed the laptop shut and stormed upstairs.

"We're getting back at those ing mother ers! They think this is a game?!"  Yongguk pushed the papers off of his desk and knocked over some chairs, The crashes of the furniture startled the others. Himchan ran upstairs and tried to clam down Yongguk.

"Don't destroy the whole place! Come back downstairs so we all can figure something out."

"Yo boss man... I told you I had a pair of eyes on their side didn't I?"

Yongguk stood silent before going to a mini safe he had in the corner of the room. Opening it he pulled out a paper with a number on it,

"No need for that, I got something else planned..."Yongguk's eyes showed a burning desire to get back at these guys and at any cost. He went back downstairs with the others.

"Daehyun and Jongup I need you to call this number. Tell the man Mr. Bang needs some new toys to play with." Daehyun grabbed the paper from Yongguk and walked off to make the call as orders kept coming out, "We need that money and now! Zelo, you're coming with me."

"YES SIR!!" Zelo shouted while saluting.

"Himchan I need you to fix up my baby over there." Yongguk pointed to the black hummer sitting in the back of the room.

"Whoa, we're talking business here if we're bringing out that monster. Just like the old days." Himchan smirked and cracked his knuckles, "Piece of cheesecake."

Daehyun came back and handed the paper back to Yongguk and told him that the man was going to meet him at the subway station at midnight tonight.

"Okay then... Here take this and pick out something nice." Daehyun was given two thick rolls of cash and as he received it him and Jongup took off.

"Hyung?" Zelo walked up to Yongguk clearly confused as to what was going on.

"Zelo my boy, this will be our mission, we have to go out there and look for an opportunity to make some quick cash. The catch is we need the money tonight."

Zelo nodded and followed as Yongguk left the garage with a nikon camera in his rough hands. Everyone was working on their specific mission for the time being. Daehyun and Jongup were not only waiting to get some new fire arms, but were also trying to figure out the exact location of the place to meet these Block Buster guys. Himchan was putting his skills to work and fixing up the hummer in the garage. That car had gone through so much in the past that it was surprising it even held its ground.

The streets were filled with children playing outside to men sitting together at a food stand enjoying themselves. Zelo was looking around, but still didn't understand what he was suppose to be looking for. Yongguk on the other hand knew exactly what he was looking for. There was a billboard he paid extra attention to. Stopping to take a photo of the billboard Yongguk told Zelo that they could head back home now.

Back at home Himchan was covered from head to toe in oil and dirt, but some good progress was made with the car. While he was doing that Yongguk pulled out some maps of the city and placed them on the pool table on the second floor. He also was looking up the name and location of the bank that was on the billboard.

"Wait... Hyung are we gonna... rob this bank..?" Zelo innocently asked.

"Yup, how else would we get the money?" Zelo nodded his head in interest.

It was getting late and everyone was gathered once again, but upstairs this time. Yongguk was over looking the maps as the final person got there.

"Okay so this is how we're gonna do this..." Yongguk began, " This bank is just opening, so you know what that means. They're gonna need to be filled with cash. The guys who bring in the dough usually go around night to early morning when no one is up so they don't have to worry about any interceptions. Well too bad for them. We need that money."

Yongguk was using hot wheel cars to demonstrate how the interception should take place. Everyone watched and nodded when they understood the explanation.

"It's almost time to go meet that guy." Jongup said looking at his phone.

"Let's go then" Daehyun waved bye and headed out.

"I'm almost done with that car, just gotta fix the bumpers and check the oil." Himchan cracked his neck and yawned.

Zelo followed Yongguk who dragged himself to his room on the rooftop of the building. The whole day has been exhausting for everyone. Especially Yongguk who is so used to going off every minute at something. Zelo sat on the end of the bed and looked around bored.

"We'll get Jae back right? I'm sure his sister is really worried."

"We'll get him back, she wont have to worry..." Yongguk flipped over on his side as an attempt to take a nap. Zelo made a pout face and still wondered about this unknown girl, Yoonmi.

~~~~~~

Hey everyone sorry I haven't updated for like a week school is a >_< 

 

but anyways I hope this chapter made up for that absence ahaha it's kinda lengthy no? At least compared to the others....

 

 

here is some pic spam for you~~

Buing buing~~

Nam sayin?

okay last pic for you all~ See you in chapter 5!!!