Taste of Your Own Medicine

Take Care of My Little Sister

I was starting to feel like a little more comfortable about my school situation because honestly I didn't know what I was going to do about enrolling in another school halfway into the year. I suppose going to Zelo's wouldn't be that bad...

 

“Yoonmi needs to go to school, and if you go back then she can be protected.” Yongguk was pulling up into the driveway to the house.

 

“Yah... Bang Yongguk I understand that you want to keep me safe, but I'm not a baby so don't treat me like I have to be monitored or something.”

 

Zelo looked like he was contemplating on the idea of going back to school, this punk I wanted to knock some sense into him. A student needs to attend school no matter what, then again who am I to into someone else's lifestyle.

 

“But... I'll be so behind...” Zelo sounded like he was just making excuses now and I was curious as to why he even dropped out. I had a gut feeling it wasn't because of the gang.

 

I was going to comfort him, and as a sunbae I was about to offer to help him with what ever he needed help with until the other guys got into the car.

 

“Hey beautiful wanna scoot over?” Daehyun smiled his usual cheeky smile and I rolled my eyes. Already calling me names like this when we only spoke a few times. He's just a flirty flower boy...

 

“Hi Yoonmi-ah~” Jongup said as he hoped into the front seat with a smile. I liked Jongup he's always smiley and clueless it's actually really funny. The others like to pick on him half the time, but he's actually really smart.

 

There was one more person that I was expecting to come after Jongup, but surprisingly he wasn't here. Thankfully Zelo was the first one to ask the question for me, “Where's Himchan hyung?”

 

“He said he's meet us there. Something about not wanting to be around little miss princess.” Daehyun shrugged. Yongguk shook his head and pulled out the driveway.

 

This only added to the hate I have for the guy, what was his problem anyway? I was going to tell him off when we see him, but that wouldn't help anything... But one way or another this guy needs a reality check...

 

“So where are we going?” I asked as Yongguk was driving. Jongup was looking up something on his computer and didn't even bother answering.

 

“We've been out of practice so we're gonna go work out.” Daehyun stretched his arms out with a yawn.

 

“Work out...? Then why am I going?”

 

“He doesn't mean like gym working out. We're going to the Shooting Range.” Yongguk answered for me this time.

 

“Oh sounds fun!” Naturally I knew about these places and even went a couple times with my brother and his friends. Back then I was too young to even handle a gun, but my brother found a way to sneak past the regulations and let me practice a few times

 

Daehyun patted my head lightly, “Just sit back and don't get yourself hurt girly.” he let out a chuckle and I had scoffed and sat back in my seat.

 

Guys seriously... They think I can't do anything because I'm a girl, watch one day they're gonna need my help. As we were driving through the town I was already plotting my revenge on these guys. They don't think I can handle myself? Well I'll just have to beat them at their own game, that's how it is going to be from now on until they finally stop treating me like a little Disney princess.

 

As I sat back in the seat not saying a word as Jongup and Daehyun conversed Yongguk looked back from time to time and gave me a familiar smile. The kind of smile that shows he knows I have more to me than just a middle class sassy school girl attitude. He knows me all too well and that made me chuckle.

 

“Well here we are, Jongup call Himchan and ask if he's here already.” Yongguk parked the car and as he turned off the engine Jongup picked up his phone to call Himchan.

 

“That guy just likes doing whatever he wants.” Daehyun shook his head in annoyance and leaned back in his seat, arms resting on the top of the seats. I shot him a warning glare as soon as I noticed an arm was inching its way around my shoulders.

 

He knew I knew what he was doing and smirked as he withdrew his arm, “Just trying to get comfortable here, no harm in that.”

 

“Try that again and you wont be having that pretty face of yours Jung Daehyun.”

 

“Oh hehe so you admit I'm good looking!” His face lit up into a greasy smile that I hated seeing coming from guys like him. I pushed him towards the car door as a signal to get out,

 

“In your dreams pretty boy.”

 

“I think Baby Jae has a crush on me~”

 

Yongguk was the one who opened the back door and dragged Daehyun out with an annoyed face, “Are you seriously trying to hit on her thinking it's okay with me? Get out of here and go do something useful”

 

I laughed as Yongguk kicked Daehyun towards the office door of the shooting range. Thank god I have him around, makes my life that much easier. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Zelo smiling.

 

“Excuse me noona, trying to get out...”

 

“Oh sorry! I'll get out.”

 

Everyone was out and waiting for Himchan for a while before he showed up. Jongup had already paid for our time and Daehyun was getting the equipment ready.

 

“Aish... where is that punk! He's wasting our time.” Yongguk said looking at his phone and Zelo was yawning and swinging his body to and fro while we waited. I was sitting on the curb looking through my phone's pictures when I came across a few with JR. I sneered a the pictures and pressed t a bit too hard at the screen as I deleted the pictures.

 

 

Zelo's POV

 

I was just standing there waiting for hyung to stop being an to everyone when I noticed Yoonmi going through her photos. Naturally, curiosity got the best of me and so I leaned over and looked over her shoulder to see what she was doing. I frowned when I saw the pictures that she was deleting. Her ex boyfriend...

 

I knew that it still had to hurt on the inside to be deleting those memories. Part of me wanted to give noona a hug, but the other half of me knew that she'd just push me away and call me a ert or something. Instead I took the phone from her and she looked at me with wide eyes that were so cute, seeing her without that common cold and indifferent gaze was nice.

 

“Don't waste your time looking at the past noona...” I sat down next to Yoonmi and started to delete the pictures for her, “Deleting all the ones with that punk hyung right? I'll do it for you.”

 

Yoonmi chuckled and just let me be as I deleted the pictures. If I were to have saw all these photos before their breakup I would have been really sad... Even now it made me jealous that this guy was able to be with noona like this. At least now I suppose I could get closer to noona now... But wouldn't that be a little too selfish because she just got out of a relationship...? UUUGGG I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ANYMORE.

 

“You okay Zelo?” I felt a hand on my shoulder and as I looked up Yoonmi was looking at me with a concerned face.

 

“Y-yeah I'm fine. Just really mad at this guy for hurting a my noona.”

 

“I'll be fine... It happens in life right?” She let out a sigh and continued to look at the floor, “Have you ever been in a relationship like that? Where the person just completely betrays you?”

 

Yes... But not the kind of relationship you're thinking of...

 

“Well... I'm more angry than sad honestly so it's not like I'm totally devastated.”

 

I nodded as she spoke, making sure I really did understand the words she was telling me. I did understand what she was saying and I took her words seriously, as a matter of fact I really like listening to her talk. Stuck in a trance I was only able to come back to reality when I heard the hyungs call out to Himchan.

 

 

Yoonmi's POV

 

It was nice to talk to Zelo, he's a really good dongsaeng and I feel like I can talk to him about anything. Sometimes I feel like it's a burden to him, knowing that guys aren't really all for listening to a girl go on and on about their petty problems. I wonder if Zelo has an older sister... He's so patient and understanding of everything.

 

“Yah what took you so long? We've been waiting for half an hour now.” I heard Yongguk say in a relatively irritated voice.

 

“I'm here now ain't I? Lets just get this-” Himchan and I shared the similar glares as he walked towards the group, “Why is she here?”

 

“Yah Kim Himchan!” Yongguk took a step towards the guy and the latter just shrugged as if he did nothing wrong. He was about to say something and even raised a hand to point at me, when I stood up.

 

“Let's just cut to the chase and play some rounds. Maybe I can teach little princess over here how thing's are done.” I flipped my hair and walked inside the building and as I did so I heard several “ooo's” come from the guys. Finally it made me feel good I have the upper hand in something and that stupid Himchan will get a taste of his own medicine.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Omona~~ I feel so bad for not updating for a while.... TT.TT I've been really lazy with everything and even have a mild case of writers block... Mianhae... This chapter isn't as long as the others, but I feel like this is the best I can do for right now until I get over this little slump ahaha xD

 

 

Please don't hate me for updating really late *bows* Oh it's late to be asking this but imma ask anyway!!! What do you all think of Coffee Shop??? ahahaha MY HUSBAND LOOKS SO PERFECT!!! UMMFFF

 

 

Isn't he so perfect?! DAEHYUN OPPA SARANGHAE<3<3<3

 

 

And a little something for my subbies... T.T I love you all