Humiliation

Take Care of My Little Sister

My smile faded as I saw JR with another girl standing next to him, holding his hand and hugging his arm. What the heck was he doing.?! My stomach was making all kinds of twists and turns when the group of people he was with turned and looked at me. Once JR turned around to face me my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest, and not in a good way.

 

“Yah... K-Kim Jonghyun... w-what is this...?” I stuttered as I felt my tears rising.

 

“So glad that you came on time. I been meaning to tell you for a while now.” JR placed his arm around the waist of the girl that he was with, “It wasn't working out. You and me.”

 

It was those words that I was fearing the most. As soon as they fell off his lips and ran through my ear I felt my heart rip in two. I was standing there looking stupid for actually believing in this relationship.

 

“Is she gonna cry?”

 

*Just quit it... * I wanted to tell them.

 

“Looks like little gangster girl, she's nothing but trash, look at how she was thrown out just now.”

 

*You don't know me to be judging me! * I wanted to shout.

 

“He dated you out of pity right?”

 

No matter how bad I wanted to give these people a piece of my mind, my body wouldn't allow it. I was frozen with shock that this was all happening. I was angry at them, at him, but most of all... I was angry with myself. For putting myself in this position. I must look so weak that they keep trying to walk over me like this.

 

“Is this really the type of person you have become..? JR..?” I tried my best to not let my voice crack, but I failed miserably doing so and it was pretty damn noticeable.

 

JR walked up to me with his hands in his pockets, fringe covering one eye, “It appears so, It's not my fault that you are in the position you're in, and frankly I don't think my parents would like me dating a piece of gangster trash like yourself.”

 

My eyes widened at that last comment as I snapped my head at him, “What the heck are you talking about?!” The tears were close to falling now.

 

The girl that was besides JR spoke up, “You're trash you got that?! Who let someone like you in our school? I swear people must feel so bad for you after your brother died, what an idiot.”

 

My heart froze over completely at that remark. I looked passed JR, to the girl that was standing with her hands on her hips.

 

“What the did you just say..?” I squinted my eyes at her and I took a step forward. JR grabbed my arm, but before he could do anything I smacked him across his face, “DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!”

 

I turned back to the girl and glared at her. She raised a lip not even considering what I could do to her, “If you're brother was so smart why did he let himself get killed by a bunch of thugs? Either he was stupid or he just really wanted to get away from you.”

 

The more she talked the more she added to my fire, I was already letting thin streaks of tears fall down. I wanted to see how much she would actually say.

 

“Awww are you crying?? You just got dumped and your big brother isn't here to beat him up, is that right?” She said in the most annoying baby voice I ever heard.

 

Everyone was laughing at me and making comments regarding my brother and his death. My eyes darted around at everyone that was laughing. Some of them former friends, others complete strangers. The string to my sanity was barely holding on by a thread. It only took one last comment to tear that single thread.

 

“You're brother is trash just like you! Just die!” The girl smacked me across my face and as my head turned from the impact, and as my cheek stung, I started to breath heavily from the anger.

 

“Don't you ever...” My hair was sticking to my sweaty face. Everyone was laughing again.

 

“DON'T YOU EVER CALL MY BROTHER TRASH!!!” I turned to the girl and punched her in the face, sending her falling to the ground. Everyone around stopped laughing and started to back up from us two.

 

“You think you know my life story?! HU?! YOU DON'T KNOW A SINGLE THING ABOUT ME!” I was on top of her as I kept delivering punches to her face. She was trying to reach up and claw at me or pull my hair, but failed to do so.

 

“YOU CAN CALL ME WHATEVER YOU WANT I DON'T GIVE A FLYING BUT ONCE YOU DISRESPECT MY BROTHER DON'T EXPECT ME TO JUST SIT THERE AND TAKE IT!” Tears were pouring down my face as I stopped hitting the girl and was yelling at her. Words just flying out of my mouth while she lay there crying and scared for her life.

 

“Calling me trash, LOOK AT YOU YOU ING LITTLE ! I SHOU-” Just then there was a smack against my back and as I looked around there was money flying in the air.

 

Turning around I saw that JR was the one who threw an envelope at me, “Is it money you want?! Then take it! You poor piece of trash! Taking out all your misfortunes on someone like her!”

 

He pushed me off of the girl and picked her up, her friends rushing over to her to clean up the blood that was covering her once porcelain white skin. I was really being treated like trash by these people... More than that... It was embarrassing that he brought up money. I wasn't poor at all... Everyone was looking at me like that now... A beggar...

 

That was the most embarrassing part about all this. I started to wipe the tears that were falling down my face now. I couldn't stop them this time.

 

“Get up!” He was yelling at me, “Get up and leave! We don't want you here! You got that?!”

 

JR left with his new girlfriend and left me with a crowd of boys. All of them crowding around me. Looking up at all of them I gulped, “G-Go away!”

 

One of them grabbed me by the hair and dragged me to my feet.

 

“YAH!!! LET ME GO!” I flailed around and they took this as some sick joke and started to laugh.

 

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!” The guys stopped and didn't even get a chance to look at the owner of the voice because they were smacked in the face with a skateboard.

 

“Noona! Are you alright?!” Zelo placed both hands on my cheeks and lifted my face towards his. I wanted to hide myself from him, it was embarrassing enough for me, but now someone like Zelo is seeing me with runny eyeliner and mascara.

 

“Is this your new boyfriend? Trash just like you.”

 

“Awww look at the gangster couple.”

 

Zelo's POV

 

It was late and hyung told me that I should stay home and watch over Noona. Something about not feeling easy about leaving her alone today. I was just thinking hyung was going crazy, but hey I couldn't complain when I was given the chance to be alone with noona. Just thinking of her made me smile.

 

I was skating towards her school when the sun started to set and the streets were dimming. Humming a random tune I noticed a group of kids from noona's school making a commotion. There was a girl on the floor and it looked like she was being bullied. My heart stopped when I saw that it was noona who was on the floor and was being attacked by a group of guys.

 

As soon as one of them pulled noona up by her hair I gritted my teeth and swore that these guys get the beating of a lifetime. I hopped off my skateboard and ran to them as fast as I could,

 

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!!!” the guys turned to look at me and I wasted no time hi-5ing their face with the back of my skateboard. Every one of them fell to the ground in pain while holding their faces.

 

“Noona! Are you alright?!” Of course she wasn't alright! She was just being attacked by these guys. She wouldn't look at me, so I grabbed her face and made her see eye to eye with me.

 

Tears were running down her face, along with the black make up she was wearing. It pained me knowing that she was hurting. Never have I seen her this hurt, not even on the first day I met her, which was similar to right now. Her face was turning red and she tried to look away from me, if it weren't for the situation we were in I would have thought it was incredibly cute how shy she was acting.

 

“Is this your new boyfriend? Trash just like you.”

 

“Awww look at the gangster couple.”

 

I didn't understand a word that these guys were saying, but I didn't like how they were bullying noona. I faced the group and glared at them. I pointed my skateboard at each and every one of them,

 

“YOU ALL ARE DEAD FOR MAKING MY NOONA CRY!!!”

 

Yoonmi's POV

 

Everything was a blur and before I knew it Zelo was fighting with the group of guys that were once surrounding me. I wanted to get up and pull Zelo away from the guys, but I know that I would only harm myself if I did that.

 

“WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO BE TOUCHING HER?!” Zelo kept throwing punches at the guys until they decided to retreat. He stood straight up and was panting heavily. When he turned to me I felt horrible knowing that he got scraped and bruised all over because of me.

 

“Noona... ssss.” He hissed as he took a step towards me. I cried even more, he didn't deserve this! This was suppose to be my punishment.

 

“You pabo... WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME HERE AND GET YOURSELF BEAT UP BECAUSE OF ME?!” I stood up and ran off not wanting to embarrass myself any more.

 

“N-Noona!!” I could hear him calling out to me, but I didn't turn back.

 

I was walking down the streets in the dark as the air grew cold, Zelo was no where to be found, that was until I felt a hand pull me towards its owner. For someone younger than me he sure was tall, and his arms felt so comforting I couldn't help breaking down.

 

Zelo's POV

 

“Noona, don't cry...” I choked out not completely sure of what to say. It was awkward for me.

 

I could hear her mumbling words into my shirt, but the actual content was a mystery to me. I did hear her rambling on about something about her boyfriend breaking up with her. So that's what it was... That guy walking away and leaving noona with the others.

 

“Noona... There are better guys out there for you...” My mouth went dry for a moment and I felt like I was going to choke on my words, “Don't cry over a jerk like that guy.”

 

She spent a good ten minutes crying and eventually those cries turned into sniffles and hiccups. I gave her a tight squeeze every now and then when her body shivered from the breeze.

 

“I'm really sorry about this...”

 

“Wae? You didn't do anything wrong.” I her hair and placed my chin on the top of her head.

 

“You got hurt because of me, and they also are spreading rumors about you.”

 

I rolled my eyes and smiled at her cuteness, “Really noona, is that it? They don't know me so I really don't care.”

 

“Yah! I do!” She looked up at me and lucky for me it was dark out or she would have seen the redness on my cheeks, “I don't like people talking about my friends like that.”

 

I shook my head and brushed the pad of my thumb across her cheek where there was a black streak of make up.

 

“Oh my god!!! How much more will I embarrass myself today! I must look so fricking hideous!” She tried wiping her face, but I stopped her from doing so.

 

“Noona, noona, noona... calm down will you?” I bent down and took my jacket sleeve and started to wipe her face for her, “Why do you wear make up anyway? You're fine without it.”

 

She made a pout face then flicked my nose, “Since when did you become so c-” She stopped herself before I could catch the last bit. I was curious now.

 

“What? I didn't hear you.!” I put my ear closer to and she pushed me away.

 

“Nothing!”

 

“You were gonna say I was cool hu? I'm right hu!?”

 

“Pabo... Shut up and lets go home...” She started walking off again. I was going to get an answer out of her one way or another. Taking off my jacket I wrapped it around her shoulders then skillfully grabbed her arms and put them around my shoulders, placing her on my back.

 

“H-hey! What are you doing?!” Considering her height compared to me she was farther away from the ground so that meant she had no choice but to hold on.

 

“Tell me nooonnaaa~~~ “ I sang with a smile on my face.

 

Yoonmi's POV

 

This big baby was not going to give up was he? I pursed my lips together and tried to act angry, but he saw right through me. Several other attempts were made and they all ended the same.

 

“Just admit I was cool today noona then I'll let you down.”

 

I laid my chin on his shoulder and let out a sigh, “You were really cool today dongsaeng-ah. There.”

 

“W00ts!!! Noona said I'm cool yay!!!”

 

“Okay okay now put me down.” I patted his shoulders signalling him to let me get off, but he kept walking which made me frown, “Yah!”

 

“Kekeke I tricked you.”

 

I flicked the back of his head and gave up, I was too tired from today anyway. The hurt was still there in my heart, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be thanks to Zelo.

 

I could feel my eyes starting to droop as I played with his hair. Silly kid... Earlier I was going to say when did he actually start to become cute, but I guess cool works too. Zelo really is a cool guy.

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

OMONA I seriously couldn't hold back and wait a week to upload the next chapter!! I just had to post it today!! xDD I think I was anticipating it a little more though tbh ahahaha Oh wells ;33

 

 

OH MY SHIZUZ!!!! SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE EXOTICS THAT MAY BE HERE!!! DID YOU GUYS WATCH THAT MEDLEY?! BECAUSE I SURE DID!!

 

 

Lemme tell you something, it is currently 2:07 am in LA right now and I am still hyped up over that video!! UUHHHGGGGG Sorry for my random outburst... But I can't help being an exotic yano? LOL