A Pair of Eyes

Take Care of My Little Sister

(A/N: there is gonna be some pretty colorful language in here... BEWARE mwahahaha)

 

That evening Yongguk returned to his and Zelo's shared home. It was a small run down garage with a rooftop house. All of B.A.P knew to go there when something was up and tonight was on of those nights. Zelo called Daehyun and Daehyun contacted the others while Yongguk was on his way.

"Do you think those Block Buster guys got him?!" Zelo leans forward in his seat and glanced over at Yongguk who was eyeing the street with a glare. The young boy leaned back and sunk into the leather interior of the seat.

*Seems like they did. Boss man seems pretty damned pissed about this...*

It was around midnight when everyone was at the garage. All except for Yongguk and Zelo who just pulled in the driveway. The loud screech of the tires made all the guys cringe.

"Better prepare ourselves." Daehyun leaned back and crossed his arms.

The others acted too slow and before they knew it Yongguk burst through the garage. The door handle left a dent in the wall from the force of being slammed open. The sound sent chills down everyone's spine, even Zelo who was right behind his leader flinched.

"Those damn bastards have Youngjae!"

"What?!" Daehyun was the first to jump out of his seat.

"Those Block Buster guys. Who the do they think they are?!" Yongguk kicked the cement wall in an outrage.

"Calm down Yongguk." Himchan got up and brought his enraged friend to the raggedy sofa where everyone else was.

"They're seriously asking for it. Who in their right mind would mess with us?" Zelo who was on the floor threw a pebble and shook his head, "Hyung has a little sister too... Will she be alright by herself?"

Zelo looked around at everyone else and was thankful that the others didn't hear his last remark.

Yongguk who had his head down in thought rose up instantly,

*...*

Everyone was confused and didn't know what to do. There isn't much they could do with the little knowledge about this new gang. The air was heavy until Jongup's phone went off. No one noticed it but him. Reading the message he smirked.

"Why are we all sitting here on our lazy asses? Lets go get our Jae back." He rose and kicked Daehyun, "I got a pair of eyes out over on their side, by morning I'll have some decent information about this BB gang."

"Don't worry hyung... We'll get Jae back." Zelo patted Yongguk's knee trying to comfort his friend.

"Those ing bastard better prepare themselves. They're dead once I get my hands on them." He got up and shoved past everyone and climbed up the pair of stairs leading to the upper part of the garage.

"Hey kiddo make sure boss man stays sane. No alcohol for him tonight." Himchan pushed Zelo's head down roughly and got up to leave with everyone else.

"Then does that mean I can have it!?" Zelo popped himself up from the floor.

"Yah! How old are you?! Go to bed, its late." Himchan threatened the youngest member but only received a mehrong from him.

Upstairs Yongguk was in a room with a pool table in the center. Here he laid on the sofa and stared at the ceiling. So many thoughts ran through his mind 'where did they take Youngjae?' 'What were they doing to him?' and most importantly, 'What's his sister doing?'

Surely she was taken to her brother's office and being asked questions. There was no point in going over to her with all the police at the house, if that's where she even was.

"Arrggg! So ing irritating!" Yongguk slammed a fist against the wall.

*Youngjae, you knew didn't you? You knew something was going to happen.*

"Why does he risk so much for his job?"

~~~~~~~~~

W00t w00t I really like this chapter^^ (idk why though ahaha)

Here is a Baby Jello gif for you!

D'awwww he's so cute~~~

oki now some Daehyunnie~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter as well *hands you chesecake* hmm... what was that? No! I did not steal this cheese cake from Daehyun whuut?? xD