Intruders at School

Take Care of My Little Sister

"Oppa! For the last time, there is nothing going on with that kid and I." I playfully pushed my boyfriend who was rather annoyed that I had gotten a ride from a guy other than him.

"I don't like you being close to other guys like that. Don't let it happen again! Arasseo?" JR scolded as he pinched my cheek leaving it rosy pink.

"Arasseo, geez oppa... So over protective sometimes." He was always like this, caring too much about the people I'm with. Before the slight jealousy was cute, but now it was plain annoying.

The school building was now in sight and we both reached into our bags to pull out our student IDs. The dean was waiting outside the school gate, as always, and he looked rather peeved today which was not good for us. Once we came into his view he crossed his arms and began tapping his foot in an impatient manner. I had a perfectly reasonable excuse and not to mention, the school faculty loved me. Thank god I was at the top of my class, it really pays off to be smart.

"Well, well, what do we have here? Ms. Yoo why are you walking with this punk right here? Is he keeping you away from your studies?" Our dean shook his head at me, but glared at JR who simply shrugged, " I know you have been having troubles with handling your home situation, but as far as this punk here, he's getting detention!"

"What?! But I was picking her up! Are you really going to put someone, who was helping out a person in a time of need, in detention?!" I tried my best to cover my mouth from laughing but failed to do so. A slight 'pfftt' escaped my lips and JR looked at me.

"Look she's getting sick too! I should take her to the infirmary!"

"Mwo op-" before I could register what JR was doing I was being pushed towards the nurse's office and the dean was just as bewildered.

"Haha! Today JR one point, Dean Kim zero!"  JR joked as he came to a stop.

"Oppa, really you are so..."

"Brilliant? I know, I try. See you later okay? Study hard." JR leaned down and kissed my forehead before he climbed the flight of stairs nearby to get to his class.

I waved goodbye and made my way to my locker. The school was quiet except for the laughter coming from the track field where students were taking their physical exams.  The afternoon seemed peaceful today. Those days are rare and I've grown to enjoy them while they lasted. I was already at my locker when I double checked to make sure that no one was around before I sat down my bag. Once the coast was clear I pulled out a small BB gun and quickly placed it in the gun hoist that was wrapped around my waist. Even if Youngjae oppa was gone I still kept to his routine that he sat out for me. One being I carry a gun at all times.

I remember telling him that he was crazy for letting me carry such a thing, but I now understood why... More now than ever I needed to stay safe. Even if I am in school, anything could happen. After taking care of business I took my time getting my things for the day out of my locker. There were books with multicolored covers on them, loose papers on the top shelf that I needed to take care of, but the one thing I payed close attention to was the photos hanging on the locker door. Last summer Youngjae took me to a resort and we spent a week together. He was always working, so to have that time off just for me made me so happy back then.

My eyes started to water as I looked at all the photos. Some I took of him, others he took himself. If he wasn't a cop, he would have definitely became a photographer. Whatever he did he was good at. I'm proud to say that he was my brother. I didn't even notice that I was crying until I looked at my mini magnetic locker mirror.

"Get a hold if yourself Yoo Yoonmi... Be strong." My lips trembled the longer I stood there so I gathered up my things and headed for the bathroom. No one was here anyway, might as well stay there for the rest of the period. There are some days where you just need to let it all out, today was another one for me.

As soon as I walked into the bathroom I walked to the sink to wash my face when an alarm bell went off. I flinched backwards and looked around in a fright. Then the PA system went off,

"This is not a drill, everyone stay inside your class. If you are outside, get to a safe place right now!"

Instantly my heart dropped and I had a hard time swallowing. I had to get out of here right now! But... I'm nowhere near a building..! I flipped over the tin trash can and used that as a step stool to look out the window. Two guys were roaming our campus with a gun in hand. My heart was racing with fear; I couldn't look away. I got down and ran into the nearest stall and curled up in the seat.

"YOO YOONMI!" One raspy deep voice called out.

"Come out or your precious school is going down with you!"

I bit my lip at the sound of a gunshot. My legs and arms were trembling and tears ran down my face.

"What do they want with me?!" I covered my ears and tried to roll up into a ball as little as possible.

Hearing screams from a classroom I couldn't take it anymore.

*Where are the ing police at right now?! Are these guys that stupid to do something like this in broad daylight?!* I remembered the BB gun that I had attached to my belt.

With shaking hands and tears running down my face I took out a small container I kept my little round bullets for the gun. Never had I thought I would be using this. Of course being Youngjae's sister I had proper training, but this was a real life situation. The gun was loaded to its max and I stood up on the stool once more to see where they were at. Still standing in the central part of the school facing all the buildings they were approached by the school officer.

"The police are on their way right now! Drop your weapons or I'll- I have a taser!"

The two men looked at each other with a mischievous smile on their faces and then they looked back at the school officer laughing.

"You really think you scare us? A taser? Is that all you got?" The man with the raspy deep voice pointed his gun with his index finger on the trigger. I saw him slowly applying pressure to the trigger and that was when I ran out there, BB gun at hand, and stood in front of the school officer holding up my own gun at these men who were looking for me.

"Leave the people in my school alone you ing bastards!" It took all the mental strength in me to talk back to these guys.

"Look here, baby Youngjae is just like her brother. Guess it runs in the family to act like a hero."

I aimed at the second man's foot and shot him. He dropped his gun and fell to the floor in pain.

"She shot me! That brat ing shot me!" There was blood coming from his foot and oozing out onto the ground.

I pointed at the other man who was just smiling at me. He knew I didn't have it in me to actually kill a person.

"Go ahead. Shoot." He emphasized the word 'shoot' as if he was trying to get on my nerves.

Tears were still dripping down because I know I couldn't do it. My hands trembled and there was the sound of crunching gravel next to me.

"She won't shoot, but I will!" A deep voice said. Before I could look there was a loud gunshot and the raspy voiced man fell to the floor with his hand on his shoulder. Then another one on his back.

"Y-Yongguk...?" I looked up at the guy who looked furious at the two guys on the floor in pain.

"P.O. W-we gotta get out of here man..." There were sirens blaring in the distance.

Yongguk shook his head and grabbed my hand quickly leading me to the back fence of the school.

"Pali! Hyung they're close!" Zelo was on the other side of the fence and motioning for us to hurry.

"Yoonmi you first! Pali!"

"W-what?! What are you doing?!" I questioned as Yongguk lifted me high up to the fence.

"Just climb over and get into the car!"

I didn't question it anymore and just climbed up and over the fence. Because I was wearing my flats my feet slipped on the metal sending me backwards, loosing hold on the fence.

"I got you noona!" Zelo was the one who caught me and sat me down by the car, "Hyung!"

Yongguk was up and over the fence in a flash and hopped into the car. My head was dizzy and I was so confused about everything.

"If you two don't mind... Can you tell me what in the actual hell is going on?!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone been a while since I updated. Honestly it kinda stressed me out to write this.... It really when B.A.P is having a concert in your city and you can't go to it even though you live LITERALLY right by the venue....

 I'm so depressed that I can't go ;~; but congrats to all the people in LA that got their tickets before the concert sold out.

B.A.P hwaiting! and I'll do my best to keep up with this story even though it hurts... See you all in the next chapter, Bai Bai

 

Meanwhile you all should check out my other stories:

 

Red Moon (Working on this with my co-author)

 

They are EXO stories and I'll most likely be working on Black Pearl untill I feel better.