The Cruise

Take Care of My Little Sister

Not once in my life had I ever thought of myself being in this situation. Me, of all people being beat till the pain made my body numb. My brother's friend on the opposite side of the men who kidnapped me. Yongguk of all people, looking down at me feeling so sorry and helpless.

I never wanted a life like this and certainly didn't expect fate would bring me here... But here I am... Following in my brother's footsteps. Right before the man holding me up dropped me, a certain feeling started to consume my body and I knew what was soon to follow.

My drear brother, Youngjae, I'll get see you soon... Isn't that great..?

 

<<<<<< Rewind to the Past


It all started with a vacation cruise. Along with his five closest friends Yoo Youngjae was on a much needed vacation. Being the top officer in his league the work was tedious. Tracking down the most wanted and the armed and dangerous the lifestyle was always hectic. There wasn't much time to take care if his younger sister at home, but he made sure to provide all the support of a father and a mother for her.

Looking at his friends Younjgae smiled while taking a sip of his Champaign. The five of them, Yongguk, Zelo, Daehyun, Himchan, and Jongup were indulging in the alcohol and women on the Yacht. All dressed in nice dress shirts and pants of different styles. They all looked like the epitome of money.

"Where's Youngjae?" Yongguk turned around searching for his best friend, "Yo man get your down here and party with us."

"Yeah, this is your boat why are you just standing there sober?" Daehyun set down his glass and patted the lower back of a women on his lap, signaling her to get up.

"The only one who should be sober is me!" Zelo wavered a hand as he held onto the railing of a small set of stairs leading to the upper half of the Yacht.

"Too late..." Jongup snorted and received a cackle from Himchan.

Youngjae shook his head and laughed at his friends.

*These guys are insane. How are they even my friends.* he thought while joining Yongguk who was slow dancing with a woman while subtle background music played.

"That one better not tell anyone I'm letting him drink or I'll get my badge taken away." Youngjae laughed as Zelo ran off with a bottle of Crystal Champaign.

"Yo man relax, has all that police stuff gotten to you? The kid lives with me, don' worry man." Yongguk stopped dancing and everyone gathered round.

"I have something to say to my man right here." Yongguk started before receiving several light punches.

"Boss man is getting sentimental now." Himchan cracked.

"Naw I'm serious!" He continued, "This guy right here has been my best man even before I started the gang. Even though he gots his job at that crackpot of a hell he has never done anything to betray us. I love ya man." Yongguk held out his arms to Youngjae who could clearly smell the alcohol on him.

"God man, you smell." He joked and pushed his friend away, "Enjoy yourselves, it's been a while since we hung out."

With Youngjae being a cop it's hard to make time to hang out with his friends who are in a gang. Working for the government meant that these people surrounding Youngjae should be taken into custody by now, but he wouldn't do his friends like that. Their friendship came before anything else.

Everyone returned to their drinking and dancing. Youngjae looked at his cell phone noticing that there was a missed call. Scrolling through the phone he furrowed his brows as he saw the number. Yongguk noticed this expression too and watched as his friend walked away.

"What's the news?" Once Youngjae was on the back end of the boat, where the party failed to reach, he called back the number.

"Remember those files we showed you last time? There was a security breach today at the national bank."

Youngjae listened very carefully and looked around to make sure no one was eavesdropping.

"The police apprehended a suspect but he's failing to come clean. We think he's with Block Buster."

"I see... Wait until I get to the office tomorrow and we'll continue this there." Yongguk appeared in front of the officer and Youngjae held up a finger to his lips, "Okay.. Yeah first thing. Bye."

"Work?" Yongguk leaned on the rail.

"Yeah, apparently that new gang, I told you about them right? Well there was an attempted theft at the national bank today. It might be them."

"Block Buster right? Naw man I don't know them, this is a problem. I know every gang there is out here how come I've never seen them?"

"That's what the task force is trying figure out. Who are they? Where is their hide out. They've been causing so much trouble."

Yongguk and Youngjae were both surprised to see Zelo on the floor almost passed out,

"A-at school...*hic* ders rumors *hic* don't mess with that gang. They want money and nothing else."

Biting his lip Youngjae leaned out looking over at the ocean. It was troubling him. So much for a vacation. He turned to his friend who was stern and in thought as well.

"Ya know a couple of my colleagues have been shot several times because of those guys. I'm not talking about average cops too, I'm talking about the top skilled shooters." A bittersweet smile brushed over Youngjae, "frankly I'm scared of this."

"Yo man, I've seen you out there, you're pretty good with handling a gun. You practically beat me at it nam' sayin'? Don't you go thinking that you're second rate."

Youngjae let out a sigh, "Yongguk can you promise me something?"

"You know I got yo back." Youngjae hesitated for a moment.

"If anything, anything at all, were to happen to me... Take care of my little sister."

Yongguk stood there for a minute without saying anything then he placed an arm around Youngjae's shoulder,

"You're my best man, of course I'll take care of her." He didn't like that his friend was talking like this, but he wasn't an idiot. Yongguk could tell that this new gang was the real deal of Youngjae was scared to go out there.

"No matter what, I'll make her my top priority if you're not there."

"Thanks man." The two started to make their way to the front of the Yacht when they hit a small wave almost sending Youngjae over the edge.

"Yo man! Be careful. Geez." The two friends laughed it off.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~

hello everyone^^ sorry for waiting like two days to actually post up the first chapter. This type of story is new to me (the guns/cop terms? etc lol) so this ought to be fun.

So tell me what you think I can do better or comment what you like so far xD 

Thank you for subscribing!! :333 *gives you cookies*