Meeting Lee Donghun

She's Into Me

AMBER's POV

 

I had a great time with the Jungs. I didn't expect that they will welcome me even if I am a Liu. I said my goodbye to them when I had receive a call from my sister. She is asking me to report in our company as soon as possible. I went into her office, which is located on the top floor of the building. All the workers that I meet greet me politely and I just I smile at them.

 

"What's up, Sis?" I asked her.

 

"Where have you been? You should have been here at exactly 8 now, dork."she said to me.

 

"Sorry. It's been raining and I got tired."I said to her with a grin.

 

"Whatever! Anyway, you need to go to Jeju tomorrow. Dad wants you to get the developing project of one of the resort there. So, you better prepare a good proposal to them."she said to me.

 

"Chicken."I mumbled with a smirk on my face.

 

"Don't be too over confident,Sis. Your rival, the Lee and Jung will be there too. Lee Donghun will be your tough competitor."she informed me.

 

"I thought Jung are our tough competitor?" I asked her with raise brows.

 

"Yeah, Lee and Jung. Lee Donghun is Krystal's husband and he is the one who manage the Jung's business company too."she said to me which made my eyes widened. I shouldn't have asked her that question. "Get that developing, project, okay?"she said to me.

 

"Yeah."I answered weakly.

 

I packed my things and went to Jeju. I meet all the big time businessman in Korea including Krystal's husband. He don't look bad and it seems that he is a nice person too. We are the youngest who attend the conference and we both presented our proposals to everyone. After our presentations, the owner of the place and the European investors held a meeting, I think they are going to discuss for themselves who's proposal they like and we are patiently waiting for them inside the hall.

 

"Hey, Amber Liu, right?"Lee Donghun said when he approached me.

 

"Yeah."I answered.

 

"Nice to meet you bro, I'm Lee Donghun."he replied as he introduce himself with big smile.

 

"Nice to meet you too."I replied.

 

"We are the only youngsters here. Man, this place is pretty boring, don't you think?"he told me as he look around.

 

"We don't have a choice, we need to be here."I answered and scoffed.

 

"You are right."he agreed to me and chuckled. "Uhm, I heard there is a great club around here somewhere. Do you want to check it out tonight?"he continued with a cheeky smile.

 

"Are you allowed to go there? I mean, I heard you already have a wife." I said to him.

 

"I am just going to check the place dude, I will  not go there to hook up with other girls."He answered and laugh.

 

"I don't know,bro. I am not really fond of going in that kind of place."I said to him as I rub the nape of my neck.

 

"Dude, you should at least give yourself a break. I know we will both have fun there."he said to me with a smirk on his face.

 

I think going to the club is okay with me now so I agreed to Donghun. I also want to make sure that he will not fool around behind Krystal's back. Since they postponed the announcement of what company get the project, Donghun and I went to the club during the night. There are a lot of girls who looked at us when we got in the place. We sat down on the bar and ordered some drinks.

 

"Wow, this place is really great!"Donghun exclaimed enthusiastically. I just smile at him.

 

"Hey handsome, want to dance with me?"a y girl approach me wile wrapping her hands around my neck.

 

"Uhm, I'm not in the mood to dance now, sorry." I said with an apologetic smile. The girl look kind a disappointed of what I did.

 

"I'm in the mood to dance with you,babe."Donghun said which caught the girls attention.

 

They both went to the dance floor. I just watch from the bar dancing ily with each other. I think it is fine as long as no kissing and beyond kissing will happen. I think Donghun is not the kind of guy who will cheat on his wife. I roam my eyes around, reminiscing the memory where I went to the club with Krystal and our friends. A smile was drawn into my face when I remembered it. I was so lost in my thoughts that when I finally snap out of it and look at the dance floor, I can't see Donghun, neither the girl on the dance floor anymore. I stand up and look around, trying to find where the two had went. I ask one of the guy in the dance floor and he pointed this one door. Without a second thought, I walk my way there and kick the door open. My eyes widened of what I had seen inside. You all know the position od the dog when they mate,right? Well, that is waht I had seen and it looks horrible in my sight.

 

"What the fu...!"Donghun exclaimed as he get away from the girl and pulled up his pants. "Dude, what is wrong with you?!"he said to me sounding annoyed.

 

"What's wrong with you?!"I retorted in stern voice. The girl went out from the room. "If you continue in fooling around Donghun, I will snatch Krystal away from you." I said to him and then left the room.

 

The next day, our company get the project. I think they were impressed by my ideas and like my proposal. Everyone congratulated me, all except one, Lee Donghun, who is now looking at me with piercing eyes. Hell I care!