(08) The Unexpected

Beyond Limits

CHAPTER 8: (08) The Unexpected.

 

 


                                   

 

 

 

 

 

 

Still remember the front desk lady that was really rude? Well yea. I guessed staffs in the SM Building must have seen me many times together with Lee SooMan ahjusshi that now, they were all being really friendly. Especially that lady, or whatever she's called alright. What do you call this? The cruel world where everyone starts being nice to you just for benefits? 

 

I dont need people like them in my life. Pft.

Well yes, I still go to work at cafe. But occassionally, I'd surprise them by making a sudden appearance in the midst of their practice. The 5 of them are really fun and nice to be with, they never fail to make my day! Even though I've gotten closer with Key, Taemin, Jonghyun and Minho, I still can't seem to have a private talk with Onew-sshi. He's always so quiet around me... I really wish I could read what's on his mind everytime he sees me. 

Ugh this is so fustrating whenever I think about it.

 

"OH MY MAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Zeyl screamed so loudly that it could be heard even if I'm at the house's lobby I swear. She got the most ear piercing's scream ever. Damn gurl, control your hormones alright.

"Whutttttttttttttttttt?" I asked. 

"H-H-His F-f-finger-rs!" she exclaimed, hugging her computer again.

"What's wrong with who's fingerssssssssssssss?" I sighed, before making myself comfortable on my bed.

"B-b-b-y-un Baek-h-hyun..." 

Wtf, "Fingers? Really, are you that obsessed with his fingers?" 

"You just don't see the beauty in his fingers alright..." 

"Whatever ert." I commented.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Annyeong~~~~" I waved as I walked into the dance studio.

"Oh! Sunghwa ah, what brings you here again?" Jonghyun asked, walking towards me for a hug.

I squealed and ran to him like a small kid before laughing out loud, "Can't I come here to just have a chat with you all?" 

"Of course you can!" Key flashed a grin and dragged me towards the corner of the room to sit down. 

As I sat down, the rest of the other members gathered around as well. "Sooo... how's the practice coming along?" 

"Tiring.........." Minho sighed. 

"Oh yes! I've brought you guys some drinks from the cafe." I beamed, taking out 5 frappes from the paper bag. "Theres... Caramel... White Chocolate, Java Chip... Green Tea and Mocha!" 

Within a blink of an eye, the drinks disppeared from the floor to the hands of those boys. Taemin had Caramel, Key had Green Tea, Minho had Mocha, Jonghyun had Java Chip and Onew had White Chocolate. White chocolate... Never knew you like chocolates ah Onew-sshi.

"Kamsahamnida~" they all sang together.

I let out a soft chuckled and leaned back against the mirror, "You guys wanna go out and grab a bite?" 

"Mmm... Why don't you and hyung go out and grab something for us?" Key smirked. Wait what, smirked? Why is he smirking? Oh whatever, he's probably lazy. 

"Wait... Why me?! I'm tired." Onew whined. 

"But you're the leader~" Jonghyun copied his whine causing everyone else to laugh. 

"Aish hyung, just go already." Minho pushed him, while Taemin nudged me to follow along. 

I let out a mental groan before standing up and walked towards the door with Onew following behind me quietly. Once we reached the back door of SM, I turned to ask "Uhm, so what should we get for them?" 

He avoided my gaze and looked else where. Scratching his head, "Er, anything's fine."

"Define anything."

"I... - Let's just get them some ddeobokki and cream puffs then."

"Hurray for cream puffs!" I jumped in a sudden of excitement. 

Onew stared at me when he saw my reaction. He literally just stopped and stare. Right at that moment, I really wish I could dig a hole to hide my face from flushing. He later broke out into a soft chuckle before walking ahead of me.

"Y-Yah!" I yelled, chasing behind him. Yeap, that's the angel smile I dreamnt of, and when I first saw him.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Why don't you go grab the cream puffs from the bakery while I get the ddeobbokki?" Onew suggested, pointing towards the bakery which was just a street away from the ddeobbokki stall.

"Oh, yea okay sure. I'll meet you back here again then?" 

Onew nodded. 

I waited for the walking man to turn green before crossing the street. I brisk walked towards the bakery and pushed open the front doors.

The counter lady greeted me politely and asked what I would like. "12 cream puffs please." I smiled.

"Will that be all mam'?"

"Yeap."

 

 

 

As I walked out of the bakery, I saw Onew with bags of food in his hands, ready to leave already. I began walking faster but stopped at the mouth of the road again. The walking man was red, duh. 

"Ppali ah ~" Onew shouted playfully. 

I took a quick glance and saw the walking man turn green before walking. "Yah, why don't you-" I wanted to back but I felt something hit me real hard on the side of my hips before everything turned black.  

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

W-W-What ? 

 

 

 

 

 


 


 

A/N:  Duh de duh Deeeeennnggggg ~~~ *plays dramatic music* 

I know being keeped in suspense but sorry I just had to do this. Don't hate me okay ^_^ keke . If you wanna know more then  you should just subscribe to my fic :D . Deal ? 

 

 

 

And yes, I'm getting back at my bestie for the front part of my fic. She's so annoying but adorable can I kill her oh god... >(

Anyway, yes she's obsessed with Byun Baekhyun's fingers and his everything. She's a ert guys, beware. 

 

 

PS: I'VE PRE-ORDERED MAH SHINEE'S DREAM GIRL ALBUM. HAVE YOU? SUPPORT THEM GUISE. <3

 

 

 food for thoughts ? hehe, I miss korea~  ( wasnt taken by me!)

 

 

 

meet mr byun baekhyun .