(14) Date [Part 1]

Beyond Limits

CHAPTER 14: (14) Date [Part 1]

 

 


 

 

 

Ever since I had chicken by me, things somehow got better. And the fact that I had daily heart to heart talk with him, was never weird anymore. It was more like a daily task to do, like walking him in the park and all. Chicken's such a fluffy fellow ~ 

Few days after the phone call incident, Onew called back to explain things. "Sunghwa ah, mianhae for the previous time. Key was fooling around... "

"Aniyo! It's okay ~" I chuckled. A part of me silently weeped when I heard that everything was a joke. Strange isn't it ? 

"But erm, as an apology... W-Will y-y-yo-u go out with me-e?" he stuttered. 

"Eh?!" 

"Ah no no, it's okay if you are busy... Just take it like I've never asked such questions..." he denied. 

"Not really oppa. I'm kinda free this week since manager-nim went overseas, so I don't have to get back to the cafe or anything..." Alright Sunghwa breathe, you merely just agreed. Breatheeeeeeeee .

"Ohhh! Yay, okay erm. So is tomorrow fine with you? Since I don't have any scheldues..." 

"Nae~ See you tomorrow oppa." I beamed. Right now, I'm about to die of happiness! Immediately after the call ended, I jumped up and down of my bed, flinging my phone out of my hand by accident. 

"Yah Park Sunghwa, you mad?!" Seol Yie screamed as she catched my phone with quick reflexes. 

"Heh, gomawo Seol Yie ~" I flushed, retrieving back my phone. 

She hopped onto my bed and pulled me down, "Yah yah yah, you're going on a date tomorrow?" 

"You were eavesdropping!" 

"Can't blame me since we're sleeping in the same room!" 

"Ugh." I shoved her off my bed and made my way to my wardrobe, flipping through clothes. "WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO WEAR TOMORROW?!" I screamed in fustration. 

"You know... You can ask me~" Seol Yie sang as she twirled her hair with her fingers. 

 

Gosh, tonight's gonna be one of the sleepless night hmmm? ... 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

NARRATOR'S POV 

"Sunghwa ah Sunghwa!" Seol Yie shooked her as she yawned. 

"Mmmmm... A little bit more ah Seol Yie..." Sunghwa yawned as she buried herself under the blanket. 

Seol Yie let out an heavy sigh. She tooked a step back and kicked Sunghwa's . "Yah pabo. Onew oppa is here already." 

"BWO?!" She shoot up immediately but held her head beacause she did that. Everytime Sunghwa does that, she regrets it. But never learns her lesson; knowing that she has mild motion sickness and partial weak body, she gets headache easily. Rubbing her temples to soothe her headache, she went out to the living room in an unconcious state of mind to greet Onew.

Letting out an yawn, she scratched the back of her head and greeted Onew, "Annyeong oppa..." 

"Omo, Sunghwa ah." Onew chuckled, clearly taken aback. For the past few minutes, Onew was sitting in the living room waiting for Sunghwa while playing with chicken. But to his amazement, Sunghwa came out greeting him in this state. 

"Yah, you nuts ?! Go and brush your damn teeth!" Seol Yie screamed as she pushed Sunghwa into the bathroom. "Mianhae Onew oppa, Sunghwa's like this every morning." 

Onew sinked back into the couch as he messed Chicken's hair. Yeap, he definitely had another round of waiting to go. Rushing herself in the bathroom, she emerged into the living room being all flushed up appearing in the clothing that Seol Yie chose for her last night. 

 

"Mianhae oppa! We can go now!" she flushed, smoothing her skirt. 

 

 

SUNGHWA'S POV

Oh gosh this is so embarassing! Why did Seol Yie even choose such an awkward clothes for me, I mean just look at the situation right now! Onew oppa is staring at me. He must be thinking that I look ridiculous gahhhhhhh.

"Sorry for this morning... I wasn't fully awaked yet..." I explained. 

"Ah, it's okay. You look a little cute anyway..." He muttered under his breath.

"BWO?!" I coughed, choking on my own saliva. "What did you just say?"

He bit his lower lips which mentally killed me and replied, "Ahh nevermind. Let's gooo." He tugged on my arm and walked. 

"Where are we going?" 

"You'll find out later. Now let's get into the van alright." Onew sighed, pushing me into the usual SHINee's van. 

 

I''ll find out later? Please don't tell me that we're going to some fancy place because I'll definitely be severely under-dressed and be making a damn fool out of myself. Oh damn it. Can't he just tell me where we're going ?! I hate having excitement and expectations building up in me ... 

 

 

 


A/N :  2 more months to the major exam for me. Oh god, I'm going crazy........ T_T All my white hairs are already coming out even thou' I'm only 16 sigh. 

Anyway, I decided to split this chapter into 2 because I've yet to think / plan of what they should do on their date and all... So yeap, but no worries ! I'll be back next week to update if possible, I'm really really sorry ! 

 

 

TO:  CT4EVA : Hello there ! Thanks for your feedback on how 'fun' my story is ! ^_^ , I hope this chapter is as good as well ! Thank you very very much !! 

 

TO:  tallieangel: Keke, If you can't wait to see what happen on their date, remember to look out for my next chapter then !  Hope you love how I chose Sunghwa's clothes ! (: 

 

 

PS: I'm always kinda disappointed whenever I check the views and all... But well yea, can't you guys just give me a comment/ subscribe as a form of encouragement for me ? ):