(18) Happily Ever After

Beyond Limits

CHAPTER 20 : (18) Happily Ever After ? Not quite the end yet. 

 

 


 

 

 

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" His scream echoed the entire hallway, gaining some on-looker's attention as he lifted me up from the ground and spun me around. 

Letting out a small yelp, I giggled at his cute reaction, "Sheesh oppa, you're gaining unnecessary attention!" 

"I-I can't! I'm just too happy. Gomawo Sunghwa ah." He beamed, embracing me. 

"Thankyou? Why?" 

Resting his head on my shoulder, I could feel his breath by my ear as my heart beat even faster than usual. "You don't know how it feels like to know that you've got a chance to love someone don't you. I'm just so glad that you're willing to give me a chance to take care of you... To make things right. I've almost died waiting for your reply!" He joked. 

Letting out a small chuckle, I patted his back. "It's nothing ah oppa. I- I'm glad to have you too." 

 

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! That's why Onew hyung wanted to talk to Sunghwa!" Key's voice was heard as his and the rest of the SHINee member's head popped out from the practice room. Eyeing me a smirk, they made their way to us. 

"See jjong, I told you that Onew hyung likes her already!" Key nudged Jonghyun, causing Jonghyun to let out a defeated sigh. 

"Is that true Sunghwa? You like Onew hyung too?" The maknae questioned me with curious eyes. 

I lowered my head in embarassment as I gave a small nod to his question.

"Aww! Shucks!" Taemin whined, causing everyone's attention to fall onto him.

"Yah maknae!" Onew scowled, hitting his shoulder, "What's with your reaction?" 

"Exactly ah Taemin, wae?" Minho asked, getting all perked up. 

"Ah... I like Sunghwa noona too... If hyung didn't grab her fast, I would have taken her already!" He laughed. 

My eyes almost bulged out of my socket by Taemin's sudden courage and choked on my saliva. "Psh. She's mine now, clear Taemin?" Onew warned as he wrapped his arms around me, hinting to everyone that I was his, and only his. 

Instead of thinking that he was some possesive freak... I found him rather cute. Well, cute in a sense that he was so protective over me. He... He was willing to actually stand up against any odds or danger just to keep me save. With Onew around..., I definitely feel more secure and at ease. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Today felt like the most nerve-wrecking day of my life. Why? Because I'm mad, blah blah whatever. Yes, it's true that we've been out on erm, dates and dinner before. But this is the first time he asked me out on an actual date after we've begin to hang out! Oh alright, I'm making a big fuss but you would never understand. The anxiety in me, the worried side of me. Whatever. Those emotions can get so jumbled up that I myself don't even know if I'm feeling happy or not. 

Call me bipolar, whatever that makes YOU happy.

To be frank, my fashion sense was never good. It's always too.. 'gaga' ? On the other hand, Seol Yie's really cut out to be a fashion designer. Her taste in clothes, her mindset, her creativity and all, BAM ! It's beyond imaginations. Obviously, I had to ask for her help in today's date outfit again. 

 

"I probably look really ridiculous ah Seol Yie" I whined, tugging onto my sleeves. 

"FOR THE FINAL TIME." She took a breath in, "JUST GET YOUR OUT OF THE HOUSE AND WALK CONFIDENTLY ON THE STREETS ALREADY PARK SUNGHWA. YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY STUNNING ALRIGHT." And with that, she shoved me out of the room and slammed the door shut in my face. 

Biting my lips, I took a quick glance of myself in the mirror before heading out to meet Onew. Grabbing my clutch bag, I made my way to Onew as he stared at me with his mouth dropped open. He looked... uniquely cute I guess? With those jeans, denim jacket and specs, he look really cute.

"Yah, if you don't close your mouth, a fly is probably gonna fly in." I chuckled. 

Snapping out of his thoughts, he cleared his throat before reaching his hands out to interlock their fingers together. Just like expected, their fingers interlocked perfectly. It was a perfect fit. "You look..." He trailed off, leaving me in suspense. 

"I know," I sighed," I look really ridiculous in this gold skirt right." 

"Nope, not at all. On the contrary, you look amazingly stunning. You yourself is stunning enough, with this outfit, you look... Really beautiful." He commented, grinning like a cheshire cat.

That sentence sent my thoughts and soul far from Seoul. No one... Nope, no guys have ever complimented me the way he did, made me felt the way he made me. Irony isn't it? "T-Th-ank You." I blushed, as I tightened the grip on his hand. 

 

After heading for breakfast, he decided to bring me to a carnival located at the eastern area. Just like the previous date in Everland, it went smoothly and I had tons of fun. Sitting in the ferris wheel together with him, enjoying the picturesque view... Entering the Haunted House with him around wasn't as scary but rather fun by how his 'poker faced' reaction bore those 'ghosts'... Sitting in the spinning cup, grabbing onto the side rails for life as he spun the centre wheel crazily while giggling. He sure knows how to have fun by himself ! 

"Yah oppa I-" I was cut off as I threw up for the third time. 

Hey, it wasn't my fault alright. Lee Jinki just never learns his lesson. Ever since the rollercoaster ride in Everland, he should have known that I had mild motion sickness and couldn't take extreme rides ! And yet, he still dragged me towards the spinning cups. How thoughtful... "Mianhae ah Sunghwa, I will really really really keep that thought in my head already alright." He apologised, patting my back to soothe the discomfort. 

 

"Yea right!" I scowled, shooting him a glare as I wiped my mouth. Urgh... The taste in my mouth is so horrid... 

"Here." He extended his hand with a cup of hot fruit tea in his hand. 

NOTHING BEATS THAN HAVING FRUIT TEA! I thought. "Fruit tea? How did you know that I love it?" I smiled, retrieving the drink from him. 

Tapping his head, he smirked. "I'm a mind reader." 

In return, I smacked his head lightly as I sipped the fruit tea. "Yea right, mind reader! So, tell me what's on my mind now."

"Hmmm..." He fret his eyebrows. "Thinking where we're going next?" 

BINGO !?!? 

"N-No!" I spoke, stumbling over my own words. "Mehrong!" I stuck my tounge out as I began running away from him. 

"Yah Sunghwa!" he warned as he stretched his arm out to reach for me. But it was too late, I bumped into someone hard, causing the both of us to fall onto the ground. 

"Hey! Watch where you- Onew oppa?" a pretty looking girl asked as she stood up, patting the dust on her shorts away. 

"Gwenchana?" Onew asked, offering me his hand to pull me up. 

"N-Ne. I'm so sorry about that miss." I apologised, bowing low. Oh god, why am I so... Clumsy. And are my ears playing tricks on me? Did she just called Onew? 

 

 

Perhaps a fangirl. 

 

"Oppppa!" her voice screeched surprsingly high. Ouch my ears. "I miss you!" She whined, throwing herself to him as I gawked at them without an expression. 

"Soo Min? Omo, long time no see." Onew let out a small laugh as he removed her arms that were wrapped around his neck. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And... Who the hell is Soo Min ? 

 

 

 

 


A/N :  Soo Min Soo Min. Who the hell is she ? Hehe, well thats for YOU readers to GUESS and for Author-nim (me) to KNOWS ! 

How was it ? Okay ? Bad ? Awesome ? And I had a tough time finding and thinking what should Sunghwa wear for this date ! So your comments and feedbacks would be gladly welcome ~ Keke. ^_^ . 

 

Oh yes, for the front part of this chapter on the fashion being 'gaga' part, well I guessed only my bestie would get it so I'm gonna explain to ya. My term of 'gaga' simply means plain jane or weird clothing . So yea, since Lady Gaga's clothes are always so extradoinary, I used GAGA ! :D , get it now ? ( Sorry for being retarded whoops. ) 

 

 

TO:  JoeGQ2min : Thank you chinguu ah ! Your feedback is so cute hehe. Hwaiting on your fic and your work ! :D , Do continue supporting my fic okay, gomawo ! ~~ 

 

TO:  tallieangel : You're one heck of a cheerful girl ! Hehe, I'll be really glad if it's possible for us to be friends ? :P , ( author-nim craves for friends.) Are they as cute in this chapter ? Keke, stay tune for the next chapter to find out whose 'Soo Min' ! :DDDDDDDDDDD

 

Jongkey ! (With a 3rd party Jinki

 

I'll be glad if there's some comments !

Thanks ! .